Thoughts on prostate play

thoughts on prostate play

It hurts if you use a baseball bat

It's a nice way to spend evening with your gf.

this image is confusing also it that a fly on your cock

do you have any tips never been able to reach and orgasm

The Renegade Rocker XL is my toy for prostate play.

Well,a lot of lube and a 8 inches dildo is fine for starters. Ever fingered yourself when fapping?

Just bought one like a week ago, i like it alot but wish i got a vibrating one. I put a vibrator up against mine and i came buckets.

Gay

Best orgasms of my life. Shaking knees incl.

yeah didnt do much it feels good but its just a never ending build up theres no release

did you use a toy. thats the type of orgasm i want

It required a lot of work from me,like a hour of constantly hitting on that rubber cock. I only try to reach it when it's day that getting it inside makes me hard instantly.

Check'd

Ho do I achieve fisting without hurting myself?

Not gay

I personally have to be in the mood for it but (heh) it is fun.

Heroin

It's good, I got really into it. My fiance things im a little gay, but im not, I just like butt pleasure

thats because you are a fag

lots of communication and a good partner. a tonne of lube, start small, and work up to larger items. diving in hands-first without warmup over a long time will risk tearing.

fisting yourself? fuck knows how people manage that the way they do. I managed it once, nearly dislocated my shoulder trying again.

I used woman, don't know if it qualifies as toy

Dont be gay

ewww! nigga, you gay.

Its pretty gay

its only gay if its with a guy

Why the fuck didn't I think of that?

better with a real penis attached to a man ;)

if anyone thinks this is gay, then so is masturbation. logic: think about it as it's just at a different place.

Sadly will never have that opportunity

Why?

I'd need to be forced into it to really accept it happening and I doubt anyone would enjoy that

>I doubt anyone would enjoy that
Are you for real? Bunch of people would kill (figuratively) to violate someone, just like some would to be violated

Well No one I know at least

howlong do you not masturbate for before you try to cum from anal?

The best posture ?, how long ?

Are you on antidepressants? This is a side effect of those. With higher dose you stop caring about sex.

Don't do it. You might get chronic prostatitis.

njoy wand is the only toy I've found that works for me. Every other one just doesn't do anything.

How do I try this out? No toys lying around

The handle of a screwdriver is not too bad.
Boil it after.