Is Narcos tv show of the year? What is it if not Narcos?

Is Narcos tv show of the year? What is it if not Narcos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=esqi8Ql5Ssc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

narcos is reddit tier garbage just like every other "netflix original"

ok, reddit

reminder carrillo is the most based tv character ever
youtube.com/watch?v=esqi8Ql5Ssc

american crime story

Carrillo is best character.
Now that he's dead I'm not watching season 3.

ironic

might watch it, but probably won't top stranger things because my love for froggo is too much

Black sails s3

it's not even the best show on netflix, bojack, the get down and strangest things are far better imo

Get Down is atrociously bad

Everyone on Sup Forums likes Narcos, fuck off please.

Having not known the history and being of Colombian heritage it was a hell of a ride and that last episode had me on the edge of my seat waiting for it .

I was laughing hard as fuck when Pablo was threatening the airports

Best girl comin thru

Maritza is gorgeous. i still can't believe Limon did that.

>presses the end call button after Carillo already hung up

R E K T
E E K T
K K K T
T T T T

I heard narcos was getting 2 more seasons midway through watching the 2nd season, so i was like how the fuck are they going to stretch this for 2 more seasons. It wasn't till midway through the final episode that i realized this is where pablo dies ;_;

The colombian drug saga goes all the way into present times. When medellin went down like 4 other distributors rose up.

and if they wanted to, they can move the timeline up to modern day mexico and central america where shit is out of hand - would love to see the series explore that or maybe even a spinoff

Tbh it felt like a soap opera this season

It's okay. Why all the fucking spansih, tho?

she was such a fucking qt

I really like aspects of this show - namely everything in Spanish. But when that beta faggot agent is on the screen, I feel sick with cringe. Probably the worst casting choice in the history of television. He's such an absolute fucking faggot.

stay mad you autistic spic

Yeah I'd say so but it's mostly because there haven't been anything truly brilliant.

You realize that he was an ugly, fat beta in real life and the casting flatters him, right?

We don't know because Longmire hasn't come out yet

Murphy? no he wasn't

Narcos isn't Narcos without based Escobar. Oscar Gaviria cameo was GOAT. Opening scene of the closer GOAT.

Fuck History Pablo should have lived

who the fuck is oscar gaviria

So at the end of S2, can we assume it was the CIA questioning Pena? And are they looking to hire him?

>CIA
That was the DEA, they're going after Cali next season

this desu

TV Shows of the year:

1) Letterkenny
2) Last Chance U

everything else on TV

Documentary Now soon

DEA and CIA are under one head, Justice Department. And they worked with the Sinola Cartel.

this show has taught me several spanish words because they use them so fucking often.

plato, pomo and tranquila.

puto, familia, ese

whats the difference between puto and puta?

TRABAJO

Gender.

heyyy hermano

Ese is a mexican saying malparido maricon

Spanish words that end with 'o' are masculine and words that end with 'a' are feminine.

Plata

Plato means dish you fagget dumb

Top kek

Stranger things show of the year and show of the decade so far.

And i guess you mean plomo not pomo.

Plata o plomo hijoeputa

Money or bullets son of a bitch.

Eres un marica y un pedófilo.

Y tu un hijoeputa maricon gonorrea te voy a dar plomo a ti y a toda tu familia malparido coma mierda

Yes.

esas son mis cocas en la biblioteca

yea

*silver or lead

SI PATRON

What's the music that plays when they garrotte Lion? It's really catchy.

>it's a quica and blackie tentatively approach pablo with bad news episode

>It's a "Plabo responds by bombing the shit out of innocent people" episode

>it's a Pablo adjusts his pants and looks smug or contemplative scene

Rewatching season one cause I forgot everything
Carillo will always be a badass. The first scene where he shows up to a bar and just massacres everyone for being in the same place as a sicario was hilarious

>It's a Murphy gets blackout drunk and further demolishes his integrity episode

Thank god. I thought it would be literally every other historical show where they drag the ending out for as long as possible and make shit up to fill the void

why is this supposed to be good? it's just a load of mexicans shooting at each other.

>have literally the loosest and most altruistic immigration policies in the world
>still get called racist nazis when putting their foot down even once and with proper cause

damn, will germany ever catch break?

I wish they did more with Carillo. He died way to fast in season 2

You know it doesn't take place in Merkel Germany timeline

On that, I like season 1 a lot better than season 2. They're obviously very different. but season 2 shows Pablo at his lowest where he is constantly on the run while season 1 he's on top and doing whatever he wants, it's great
He shouldn't have died the way he did
>running away with your only alive friend
>survive several gunshot wounds only to be executed (ALLEGEDLY)
>have your body desecrated
if that happened today there'd be a hell of an uproar

The quality of the women in this show is incredible

>Tata has great tatas

P O T T E R Y.

Something by erasure I think

>they're still trying to make you sympathise with Pablo even after he blew up a plane full of innocent people

the whore that Pena was banging made me cringe though.

>people
>innocent

This
How? iirc she had a great body she showed off while being fucked from behind by Pena

>It's a Coronel Carrillo swears to kill Pablito Escobar episode

>It's a Coronel Carrillo pees on Pablito's face episode

Helena was his best puta, Gacha fucked that all up though.

Was she the extremely qt whore from season 1? pics please

What were his final thoughts?

Oh I've wasted my life

>At least I get to see Gustavo again

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

So you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

Obviously but i dont know if you use silver and lead as synomims for momey and bullets so i used what pablo really means when he says plata o plomo.

PUTA

I should've ended with this shit when I killed Gust Fring.

>i dont know if you use silver and lead as synomims for momey and bullets
You do (eg. 30 pieces of silver paid to Judas to betray Jesus, "give him lead" is a saying that is used in many languages)

I'd love to see you write something better.

>Le you do it better
he's not claiming to be show writer is he

how come they never revealed what her formed boss did to her? the guy hinted at something and her face seemed to have some scarring

*former

I want to like Narcos, I love drug wars and all that shit but fucking Pablo's spanish voice is awful. I speak spanish and for me it's almost imposible to watch.

Have you tried watching Breaking Bad? Gus was a thousand times worse.

Cuz he's a BR. He gets better in season 2

But Gus is supposed to be american right? Pablo is a colombian guy speaking like a gringo.

reminder, women aren't allowed here

No, Gus grew up in Chile, moved to Mexico, and didn't arrive in America until well into his adulthood.

Glad you have that OP, assured me that this is Sup Forums tier garbage and I didn't bother downloading this shit.

and best show from the past 12 months (not from 2016) was the Knick S02

Here are the objective fact:

Best s01 episode: finale
Best s02 episode: the good, the bad and the dead, the series went downhill after this one.