Can money buy happiness Sup Forums?

Can money buy happiness Sup Forums?

Yes

Yes

Don't believe the Jewish meme lie made to keep you satisfied with a low income life.

Yes. Anyone that says having a lot of the sole resource we depend on for survival won't bring happiness is a naive & underage poster.

It can buy you therapy for your crippling depression.

Yes, as a matter of fact. The only ones whoever say that are people never who had any money.

I've never seen a sad person riding on a yacht.

Depends on makes you happy. Money just increases your power to find happiness.

YES GOOD AMERICAN GOYS KEEP CONSUMING

or anyone who never had to worry about it because daddies creditcard.

A

you can be happy without a lot of money but golly does having a lot help

>jews invented money
kek
Fuck off, leaf

Not directly, but it can buy stuff to make you happy.

No.

Being poor can make you miserable, but just look at how many rich or super rich people are on depressants or kill themselves.

But they're right, leaf.

Having tons of money frees you up to pursue whatever truly makes you happy.

Happiness is a state of mind. Money cannot buy you happiness. What it can do is remove stresses from your life, which makes it far easier to achieve a mental state of happiness.
So it doesn't hurt.

Yes, money provides the ability to live life in your chosen manner. Now remember that when you buy happiness, its like any purchase, some choices are overpriced ripoffs.

that's because they don't have enough money

If you're a sugar daddy yeah

FUCKING

Money doesn't buy happiness. Money buys freedom. Once you are free you can find what makes you happy.

Don't get me wrong,being a hobo Is nothing good for your mental health,but having lods of emone can corrupt you into laziness and addictions.

no
but it can rent it

It doesn't outright buy happiness but it definitely can help

>Consuming
>Making money
Two very different things.

Money doesn't buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Ferrari than in a Pinto.

But money's only purpose is consuming,bro

That's a good point. I guess there's a sort of ideal zone where you have enough not to worry about supporting yourself/your family, but not so much where you have more than you know what to do with.

I'd like to have enough to live where I please and still be motivated to continue working, at least until I reach 50 or so.

Depends on what makes you happy.

It sure as hell fucking helps. If you think otherwise I would be happy to have your money

No. But it takes away About 99% of reasons to be unhappy

It can buy ammo, so I guess yes.

I appreciate your willingness to accept what you find true japbro.

Yes and No, money is like having a paved a road to happiness instead of a back-country dirt road. If you suck at driving you still can crash your car no matter how nice the road is.

The reason so many celebs are depressed even though they are rich as fuck is because they are shitty people who made poor life choices but due to some circumstances like a good singing voice or physique they maintain their wealth.

I'd rather cry in my mansion than a smelly apartment.

LEAF

nigger

no, but you can buy stuff that can make you happy
money is just paper, man

Only the mentally ill are depressed or kill themselves. So they are irrelevant.

Fucking niggers.