Thoughts?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evR4FcSfP8s
youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
youtube.com/watch?v=0AMRP9JTHlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No original ones here.

Hack like most lo-fi hip-hop beat makers.

talentless hack with shit fanbase

he is and will always be a meme

His fanbase should be lined up and shot in the fucking head

[spoiler] trash [/spoiler]

trash my man

total garbage "musician." I used to watch his vids and consumed them for what they are - fast food equivalent of video. Then recently he started ripping off MDE. Laughable creator. He seems chill tho

meme but like his aesthetic because I'm a fucboi

He will never be able to drop the image of filthy frank. He will always be a meme or a joke, and never will be taken as a serious artist.

MDE is just a shitty rip off of the whitest kids you know.

this. his music or him will never surpass what he did with filthyfrank.

youtube.com/watch?v=evR4FcSfP8s
I like this one, because it's pleasant, but nothing original so basically what the others said

Fuckboy.

trash

Smile, b0ss!

Ohhhh you.

Muh ""lo-fi hip hop"" but done by an e-celebrity, not a fan

i hate this style. It's so try hard to look deep and muh internet meme depression look at me i make low fi shit like every other fuck up that dress this way maybe if i did this 2011 i would have succeeded

Based smileposter!

you gotta go back

A smile a day keeps the absence of god at bay!

whitest kids you know is just a rip off of the vestibules

Troo

I cant think of anything that makes MDE and WKUK comparable though???

agreed

agreed but this thread seems petty and jealous

This, I don't see it either.

I can see how H3H3 rips off MDE, but not FF. Not at all similar

>this thread again
I get it Joji, you are talented. I believe you but this sappy vaporware shit is garbage. do something else or spend the rest of your life masquerading as an edgy faggot.

Frank literally took the plot of this skit and mad into one of his videos
It's sad considering that Frank uses the YouTube money to continue his meth addiction and Sam is probably living in his car getting ready to kill himself.

Sup Forums once again going against anything just cuz le mainstream. I though FilthyFrank became an edgelord, but you guys are ridiculous.

how is it mainstream?

letting underage redditors in Sup Forums was a mistake

Every song sounds the same

Because people are mainly into it

i dont think FF would become the actual parody of himself and do meth, hes Asian, hes smart

The irony with joji is that George thinks for some godforsaken reason that the Filthy Frank persona is somehow holding him back as an artist, when in reality it's the Filthy Frank persona that was the only thing putting him above the sea of low-fi/trap soundcloud rappers. The Pink Guy albums are mainly fun (not necessarily good) BECAUSE of all the ridiculous absurd inherently memey content, shit like the Santa's Brother songs and Dan "The Man" Schneider which were apologetically stupid in concept yet played so straight with decent enough lyrics that they work on their own anyways. The guy could have been a modern day Slim Shady (except, you know, without the actual talent behind it) spitting trashy comedy to suburban white kids but he decided for some reason to give into the """fans""" and make shitty low-fi "serious" crap.

this shit BANGS

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

I love the videos where he eats nasty cakes

So far he seems like straight SoundCloud-tier that's only mildly popular thanks to being an e-celeb.

I like that new Higher Brothers song that he's on though.

tad boring but respectable

memer who thinks reverb drenched hip-hop beats make him looker deep

His music is mostly trying to catch up with Tyler, the Creator, and to a lesser extent Frank Ocean

define "people"

certainly not normies or hipsters or whatever

He's my favorite memelord. He's funny and entertaining, however cringy and edgy. Which works in a comedic format. I wish he went back to making skits and videos like before, but since (((youtube))) demonetized most videos, there is no incentive to push more videos.

unironically love both of his musical alias's and have been calmly awaiting his "serious" Chloe Burbank album. He doesn't bring much new to the table, he is mostly a blend of Nujabes, Frank Ocean, and Tyler, the Creator. But hey, the first people who do something unique usually end up not being the best one to do it.

EDIT: I meant "calmly awaiting his "serious" Chloe Burbank album since January 2016"

MDE is cancer
Humor for those that run facebook meme pages and think the irony is a satisfactory defense against the reals

Now that you mentioned it. You're probably right the decision of splitting Joji and Filthyfrank is probably one of the most stupid decision he has ever made.

4/10 generic bullshit music, in reference to what he puts out as "Joji"

Nothing creative or inventive about it at all. I would like to hear him make more songs like "trap dumplings" but apparently his dream is to make shitty, moody beats forever. I actually can't wait until his full length project drops and gets ripped apart by the Melon and other critics.

he's not doing anything new or notable

he's better off making shitty meme rap for those twelve year olds

what's MDE

Mirron Dorra Extreme

what the fuck is this crap

George shouldn't have split Filthy Frank and Joji and instead kept Pink Omega instead
youtube.com/watch?v=0AMRP9JTHlw

>The guy could have been a modern day Slim Shady

No, he wouldn't be able to.

Cute

ho ho

Obnoxious douche
fuck em

Does what he loves, I respect that.

DON'T

WAIT HE MADE AN ALBUM UNDER HIMSELF WHERE I NEED TO SEE THIS IMMEDIATELY!>!>! PLEASE WHERE'S THE LIIINNNKKKK?

Asians LOVE meth, user

him and anthony are friends lmao he's not gonna get a bad score

soundcloud nigga just google it lmao

You answered your own question, it's crap for edgy teenagers who think "le post humor xd" is funny.

It's nothing spectacular at all but it's whatever. Very "chill"
I have no problem with it existing