Thinks Jerry Rice is still the greatest football player of all time

>thinks Jerry Rice is still the greatest football player of all time

>HE CHANGED DA GAYME !!

Theyre both great but you have to be pretty biased not to say Brady isnt #1 these days

no he didn't. by that metric don hutson is the greatest football player of all time, or sid luckman. all jerry rice did was be good at an existing system.

>da falcons got cheated
>unfortunately dey are on da wrong side of history !

ESPN.. not even once

>espn

Barry sanders was the GOAT
>Placed on shit team with terrible management and coaches
>Still one of seven players in the 2,000 yard club averaging over 1500 yards a season
>team so bad never even got a chance to play in the superb owl

How?

People criticized Sanders for being too feast or famine though. I heard a stat at one point that basically said he would either get you 15 yards or more on a rush, or just get stuffed at the line or after 1 yard. It was hard to establish a consistent run game with him sometimes.

WTF IS THIS SHIT. NIGGER SPEAK...TRAP THIS TRAP THAT FOR THE CULTURE. STFU AND TALK ABOUT THE GAME

He's the all time leader in runs that resulted in lost yardage IIRC

>Jerry "stickum" Rice

Don Hutson also played in an era where many of the best football players were fighting in WW2.

That said, Hill is an idiot and the token double minority to be obnoxious. The best way thing to do is refuse to read her stupid shit, deny ESPN any advertising impressions, and force them to make a decision: We get zero dollars of revenue from this idiot. Should we continue with our SJW agenda and keep paying this twat or should we fire her stupid ass and hire someone who actually has at least half a brain?

Most people do not put their money where their mouths are.

That's probably due to people know the Lions were going to run a lot because of an elite RB and a shit everything else.

playoff choker

Brady being the GOAT is a meme. He cheated, cheated, then cheated again, then cheated some more to win.

He will go down as the biggest asterisk. That's probably why he didn't retire after last night. Because his career is still tainted with asterisk and fluke wins

The most obvious race baiter at ESPN. Who cares what spews out of her big ass mouth?

Well, shit, she's not wrong. Even in this pass happy era, most of his records are still untouched.

It was never proven once the pats cheated. League even admitted it but no one cares about facts during the off season.

Source on the league admitting it?

I would probably go with Reggie White as GOAT. You could make the case for Barry Sanders too.

He was the epitome of running backwards in the attempt to make something out of nothing.

t. early and mid 90s NFC central watcher

>being this mad

the legal argument came down to this. The league had 0 proof of anything. However, because of the CBA Goodell has power to suspend anyone for any reason he sees fit. It's like how the President has the authority to do certain shit, a 4 game suspension was well within his rights. So because he is a stubborn cunt, (Goodell actually admits to having no proof in court) and the rest of you faggots hate the patriots, it turned into a witch hunt in a slow summer media cycle. Muh news stations just trying to get ratings, literally all it ever was. why the fuck are we talking about this now, its obvious that brady's numbers post "deflate..."are better than his career averages. Fucking delusional retards

Moss > Rice

nigga y don't you ever care when other teams cheat, ask yo self.

People hated the Patriots for cheating before deflate gate.

Not that I give a shit. The NFL is just a form of entertainment and the Pats spice up an otherwise dull as fuck AFC. But thinking people first started hating for deflate gate makes you delusional. People liked the Patriots more taking on the commish head on.

How did he cheat yesterday? Btw he won without his best player

Yeah, "spygate". Again, do your fucking research

the nfl ALLOWS teams to film each others signnals. it is a real thing and is totally legal. the patriots had an extra cameraman because BB thought he had a technicallity that allowed him an extra one. so again, something that gave them no real advantage at all got blown out of proportion by retards like you. meanwhile atl pumps in fake crowd noise during games, something which does way way more for competive balance. pats dont cheat, last 3 years have been bonus fucking proof as if the first 14 werent enough for you idiots

This is a very honest man. I hate how the lions wasted his greatness when I was a child. Barry deserved better. Go lions until I die though.

Calvin Johnson over both

min wage E!spn intern, please go

>this meme again
He had to play that way because everyone around him sucked so much dick. Put the film on, the guy isn't out there YOLOing Reggie Bush style like some would have you believe, just that so many of his runs got stretched way the fuck out because of shit blocking that he was forced to create.

Jerry Rice isn't even the greatest 49er of all time.

I never saw Jerry Rice play to this level.

#courage #notmypresident #fuckwhitepeople

Didn't His & Hers get cancelled for shit ratings?