Why did people vote for this Trump faggot again?

Why did people vote for this Trump faggot again?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/270609412480192513
snopes.com/trump-won-3084-of-3141-counties-clinton-won-57/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6onxho/real_trump_news_updated_072117/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anarchy

>normies just don't understand

I knew it..

because he was the only reasonable candidate, you leftist faggot

I suddenly don't dislike furries as much as I used to...

here's why

>what did he mean by this?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/270609412480192513

Dude could have done better than that... let him take that solid 6.5 slut

Nice

>This

replied to the wrong post

Any Russians can tell me what Putin is saying there?

Mostly to annoy people like you.

We did it reddit!

He is saying "Yes, we will be".
Fag probably used translator.

to piss people like you off

Thanks russianbro
It's like that thing where the girl has a trampstamp of a chinese character and it means "whore"

Consider your mission accomplished my friend.

yw

Kelly Brook the English big tit model is why?
Ummmm

link to last thread if anybody wants to see lefists getting gangraped by logic, facts and laughter

>deleted instead of archived
I always forget what a pleb-board this is

It's amazing how butthurt he still is over Obama

Hot
AKA "6.5 I could do better" - Sup Forums

Maybe better

Because he was the candidate promising 'change' this time around, and people who have shit lives and don't want to take responsibility for that buy into the notion that if they pick the opposite party to run the country this time around, this will surely be the thing that changes their lives for the better.

Same reason Obama got elected in 2008.

Agree. Everyone is always dissatisfied so all you have to do is come along and tell them things will be different and they like it. I don't think it has that much to do with policy, just fee-fees.
dumb meme related

I'm baffled as to why they believed him

just A FYI There are 3,141 counties in the United States.
Trump won 3,084
Clinton ONLY 57

This Propaganda post paid for by:

>Share Blue, (previously known as correct the record),
described as a troll army of “Nerd Virgins” by Hillary
>The Democratic Party
>George Sorros Open boarders and communist foundations (to destroy America)
>The Campaign to elect Hillary Clinton (Sore Loser)
>Obama’s Treasonous Resist campaigns
>The Deep Blue State
> The Establishment/Corrupt Elites who want a puppet they can control in the white house

Basically a misinformation campaign to aid the globalists
To destroy America and line their pockets.
You can not get any more unamerican or treasonous.

Are you even trying
snopes.com/trump-won-3084-of-3141-counties-clinton-won-57/

I made this thread friend
I'm just some guy
Come at me

Fags gonna fag

Shills btfo

Bump

meanwhile in reality he has gotten a FUCK TONE Done

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6onxho/real_trump_news_updated_072117/

hes gotten a FUCK TONE Done

You saved that?
>not even trips
Okay!

>linking to reddit from Sup Forums
Holy fuck I'm so embarrassed for you

Double dubs tho
And he said if he got digits

just some guy making 1800 bi weekly to post this shit

180 days 27,000+ anti trump threads here are not organic lol

Because it's much easier to believe that your problems are someone else's fault and that the big powerful rich guy will be able to solve your problems because he says so, than to have to change your life for yourself....or to do your own research on politicians...

Promises of change tend to win elections because half of people are stupid, with an IQ under 100.

That sounds nice, where do I sign up
I can make these threads all day

Was there some point to this post

>being this fucking clueless

Because the average American was tired of hearing they are racist, bigoted, xenophobic, transphobic, etc because they have a different opinion from liberals. It's not rocket science.

Enlighten me

Sounds like a persecution complex
If you're not any of those things who cares?

As you can see if you go to the propaganda page, Trump has passed MANY of the laws, and he has made many of the promises. Just don't ask about any sorts of results or what he's done about his actual campaign promises.

And definitely lets not talk about that wall he promises Mexico was going to pay for, or how he had to ask the Mexican president not to talk about the wall because it would embarrass him.
Or how despite his party controlling all three branches of government he has completely failed to make any sort of deal WITHIN HIS OWN PARTY to repeal and replace Obamacare. That would be really embarrassing...

Gary Johnson, pro Marijuana, anti tax.

Hope you enjoy your 4 year cuck.

It's like he said when he talked to the Mexican president:
>Believe it or not, this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important talk about.
It's just vote-bait, he doesn't give a fuck about the wall.

The Libertarian party can't even agree if driver's licenses are constitutional...

The only small-government candidate running. The GOP always pretends to want to shrink government but they never do, course the Dems don't either. We have two big-government authoritarian parties running the country.

Which is even more terrifying when Republicans pass a spending bill in the House with $1.6 billion for the wall that Trump doesn't care about AND promised we weren't paying for...

Even Reddit knows that

Just put it on our tab! We're the American government, we don't pay for anything!
How long before they decide to just start printing money to pay off these bankers we owe our country to?

GOP promises to shrink government because Republicans like the idea of small government in theory, but when they get into power they remember that people actually like things like schools, and roads, and police, and firefighters, and they can't actually cut any programs because they all actually have support when it comes to start cutting.

Obviously if you've been to that thread you'd see all a shit load of digits

Would cum in his ass

Americans are easily manipulated

Because the accusation itself is a problem for people socially. Even though the accused knows they are innocent of the claim, the defense against it is difficult to prove. Therefore, the claimant gets a free ticket to win any argument, despite actual valid points being raised by the accused.

Hello Dmitri

Of all the SJW type forces the most toxic last year was BLM. Did you see the Dems parade the moms of guys who were shot on stage at their convention and give them a standing ovation? I'm thinking, we should be giving them all medals for being terrible fucking parents and raising these shitty criminal kids. The Dems deserved their loss. It's unfortunate that the GOP is just as shitty but just in different ways.

>Why did people vote for this Trump faggot again?
Because his base consists of mindless, fearful fuckwads who hate women, non-whites, LGBTQ, women's rights, separation of church and state, and any other sensible concept. In other words, Jethro Bodine's cousins.

>op
>wake up in the morning
>suck 15 dicks before breakfast
>breakfast consists of 12 dicks, and a plate of huevos rancheros
>huevos rancheros are really just nut sacks spritsed with ketchup
>after breakfast, make way to computer
>throat another 7 musky dicks on his way
>arrive at computer
>the computer is a walmart dell he paid $800 for
>where did he get that kind of cash?
>you guessed it
>suckin zesty hot dicks
>start a thread on Sup Forums
>type out this mediocre, unenthusiastic, try-hard bait thread
>throat is a little parched after typing
>guzzles down 3 dicks like a dehydrated dying man at a desert oasis in 120 degree heat

op here, that's a lot of effort there! I appreciate your passion!

What I read was it was a campaign run from both sides on identity politics as usual, and it was the other side's turn to win.

nice troll, faggot

Yeah, like said, we unfortunately have two authoritarian parties running politics. It's really a shame.

The problems go very deep, and I think BLM is just a symptom of the toxic welfare state we find ourselves in.

>that's a lot of effort there
Took literally 2 minutes to make that up, you would think that took effort judging by your piss poor unoriginal bait thread

You spelt a three letter word wrong

So ... Russian bot has been taken off the job?

Go easy on him. English is his second language, and this is a minimum wage job.

>Why did people vote for this Trump faggot again?

I voted for him in the hopes that his election would make as many people butthurt as possible. Looks like I win.

link

because they didn't want that Hillary faggot.

And yet the angriest people in these threads are always Trump fans.
>really makes you think

Haha i voted because of teh memez and lolz to be had. I knew itd piss off the hillary bitches lmao!

>i voted

>And yet the angriest people in these threads are always Trump fans.

Maybe, or they are just trolling. I'm not really a Trump fan, but I'm very much content knowing that dumbass millennials and other liberal trash wake up mad every day.

nice google translator, пидp

because racism. this is what ignorance gets you.

Sjw detected lol stay mad dummy!

But what is a Pidp

Same reason GWB won in 2000. Because their opponents were Autistic faggots so weren't as relatable as the dumb goof/liar.

>dummy
Seriously?

Lmao
>reasonable
Fuckin hicks

Okay but why do you guys have to make stuff up
I mean you won you don't have to keep playing pretend

All you faggots that are saying anarchy is the reason they votes for Trump are lieing through your teeth. You fucking idiots thought he would be a great president, hes a fucking moron.

At least i didnt vote for a she-bitch. Sad!

>I mean you won

Please don't forget it. Always remember that the worldview that's been reinforced for your entire adult life these last 8 years got obliterated in an election. Please remain sorebottomed about that painful reality daily.

I didn't either friendo
Okay but you still sound mad

>Okay but you still sound mad

Let me tl:dr it for you.

umad. iglad.

pic related - it's an artist's rendering of my feels when I think about how mad libcucks are.