I smoked weed the first time in a while last night and it made me very paranoid...

I smoked weed the first time in a while last night and it made me very paranoid. It wasn't very pleasant and I couldn't relax at all, I was scared of everything. How can I have more pleasant experiences smoking in the future?

Try not to be pussy in life while being sober for starters

I've had the same problem the first time. I was shitting bricks for real. (didn't help it was in public)

But all the ones that came afterwards were fucking great moments. Don't over do it. I smoke maybe one joint every 1 or 2 months. I live up to it. Trust me I live in Amsterdam

Smoke weed with a reasonable amount of CBD in it and not just high THC low CBD plants otherwise your high will suck.

You can't. It's what happens once you grow up. Pot stops being fun. Around 25 I just stopped enjoying anything about being high. Tried plenty of different weed, but it was always just not fun, any more.

I know that feel.
These days I just get sleepy and lose my will to do anything when I smoke weed. Just sitting around doing nothing talking about nothing and nothing fun ever happens.
Completely pointless, 32 now and gave up on that shit a long time ago.

Be relaxed before you start, understand that the only real negative effect you'll get is the anxiety so you don't need to stress about what's going to happen, make sure you are in a safe environment, and make sure you have snacks and activities (movies, games, whatever) ready before you go.

If you start panicking too much, just remind yourself that it's the drugs talking and it absolutely is temporary.

I don't know why I'm so paranoid and scared though it's fucked up yo. How can I even live my life like this I feel the weed just brought my insecurities to the surface

Maybe learn recognize and come to terms with your insecurities?

Or like I said, have snacks, games, and entertainment prepared to distract yourself from yourself while you're high.

it's about personality, you can't change your personality.

Try hash brownies. Never had a bad experience with them.

You've clearly never eaten one, gotten impatient that it wasn't working after half an hour, and eaten 2 more...

Neither have I, but I've seen/heard quite a few people do stupid stuff like that.

When you get that high eat something sweet. This is how you take the edge off when ur really stoned. You might also wanna stick with an indica or at the very least a blend. Its those sativas that get ur shit all fucked up. Also... smoke slower. Take a hit and chill. Just cause its in the bowl doesnt mean you have to cash it right away.

This dude is speaking the truth. Everyone falls off at 25 cause of the paranoia associated with the high. When ur 25 and high you start looking at ur life and realize you need to getnur shit together which sets in the paranoia.

Yeah I smoked it pretty fast that could be the problem

Dont watch or listen to news, close all social media accounts, ignore what other people think, and get back to nature.
Nothing else will work, honestly

I can easily manage the psychedelic anxiety but i still get anxious on weed sometimes. I feel like thats weird, arent psys supposed to be much more intense

Fuck man, give weed a try, but don't continue if these symptoms continue. This is the reason I am socially paranoid. Shit in part ruined me.