Do you cucks think that a high intelligence is related to being miserable?

Do you cucks think that a high intelligence is related to being miserable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NyFLvRvPfPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

think yourself to death

Nah, messed up brain thay cant do chemicals good.

By that logic niggers are the most intelligent. They are very miserable and depressed

Yes, idiots are tipically happier people.

bingo

Depends why your miserable, but ya definitely. When you "get it" and you have to live in a world of social media electronic zombies it can get somewhat lonely. Not only that, its frustrating when you gotta keep your onowledge to yourself in order to keep from sounding like a crazy asshole. Its garbage. Most people ste garbage. I wouldnt worry about it too much.

No? It can just as easily be used to create justifications or think of how-why a thing is, leading to a well adjusted person... or better adjusted person

But there have been studies shown that a depressive person tends to have a higher IQ, it could be that they think of what could be and is more realistic... thus sincere reasons to be stressed over?

This. I know many niggers in my new town, they all have existential crises and react to whites like they are a smell instead of a person.

just a response by the "nice guy intellectuals" to explain why they still live in their mothers basement and have no gf.

once i gave up thinking like that i became a happier person just bc of it

maybe
but it is not your case

no.

yes but I'm not sure what the underlying variable is (e.g. maybe sociability correlates inversely with certain types of intelligence)

if you hang round with some people you see their worlds are pretty unstructured and even their socializing is quite unstructured

they're interested in people and need people's friendship and that's their main drive

Absolutely, everyone around me seems to so stupid. I have a hard time holding a conversation with strangers or coworkers. Struggled to find a parter to spend my life with because I would initially think "ok maybe I can handle this" and then they say or do something that completely ruins it for me. I refuse to have a child with someone of lesser intelligence because I don't want to contribute to the crashing and burning of humanity.
I've finally found someone I love but for years and years I just wanted to put a gun to my head lol. Before I met my current husband I was trying things like acid and dmt to try stimulating my brain in other ways. It jist made it worse because now I feel like I have "worldly intelligence" or some gay ass shit.
What's the point of living a life where I don't fit in? I'm in the prime of my life and I have no friends, my husband and I have disowned our families because they're all fucking retarded. We really just have each other. Sometimes I question if I'm just high functioning autistic.

Oh, I feel like I should add in, in high school I was popular and I had a lot of friends. I sort of had the reputation of like "school slut" but I graduated at 16 and immediately cut off all my friends. I was internet famous for a while and had thousands of followers and now I have no social media or irl friends. I often wonder if I was born ugly or something maybe if be a ftm trans person but alas I'm too hot and fuckable for that.
Sorry this is so sloppily written I'm at the gym and trying to multitask

on the one hand, stupid people don't understand that they're just primates, and that all we have to live for is the standard primate survival script of grow up, find a partner, get a job maybe, have kids, bring them up and then die. that's kind of depressing.

on the other hand, intelligent people have better ways of distracting themselves from this.

>but alas I'm too hot and fuckable for that.

pics or it never happened, fantasy-land.

> at the gym
> on Sup Forums

y

Yep. Not sure if being overly social necessarily means low intelligence, but having recently decided to quit social media, some people think I'm nuts. So there's definitely some alienation that comes with being a free thinker.

The irony is I am quite likeable, have no issues with social interaction, but I still do not enjoy it. I just fucking fake it well.

smart people dont do drugs

HI I'll give you a time stamp just give me a minute I can't find a marker lol

Bc doing cardio is borning if you just watch the gay tvs

are you the one on the right?

*ABANDON THREAD*

They're just stimulates, you could argue that drinking coffee is for dumb people lol

LOL no that's some random child

Both the dumbest, and smartest people dont fit in with society and are therefor usually the most miserable

If it is I'm a fucking genius.

people from every tier of society do drugs, just different quality drugs, different types of drugs and for different reasons

loads of professionals do coke / ectasy / smoke weed all the time

intelligence doesn't imply smart and reasonable decisions

Narcissism is not autism.

You can be narcissistic and smart.

Narcissism is probably your root cause of underlying unhappiness.

Everything you say is indicative of narcissism symptoms.

You wont find help or question this underlying subjective world perception due to the above.

Enjoy the gym. I suspect you'll tell us more about your actions in this thread, but no one is looking forward to reading about them. (trvth, sorry!)

Killing yourself isn't a resonable thing to do and intelligent people do that all the time lol so yeah you're right

First of all, why read shit of the internet if you don't care to hear what people have to say?
And second, I always questioned being narcissistic BUT everyone says that narcissists are secretly insecure blah blah blah and I'm not so.. I don't know?

pretentious af..you're destroying the world whether you are aware of it or not..

number one answer

Well yeah we all are, I thought that was obvious. I just meant I don't want to contribute any more than I have to.

Yeah I have at least 3 good conversations a year. And I never see those three people again I usually hang out in the cafes and poetry readings chess clubs in new york city although I live in South Jersey in search of something but I usually come up short. I think that it's because I'm black most intellectuals think I'm going to have a "hip hop" conversation with them. It's frustrating

Haha I can kind of relate, being a young white girl people assume I'm going to talk to them about make-up and handbags, drinking wine and pumpkin spice lattes.
I'm coming up short of stereotypes for myself lol

well you don't "have to" live, it's optional really

yes

Nigga are you me??
>Mfw all my white friends think i look like donald glover and call me childish Gambino
Wut dat ass do lil mama?

Yeah but suicide is a form of natural selection.
But you're right guess I'll go slit my wrists because some cuck on the internet implied I should.

Quite the opposite actually. Being smart enables you to figure out how to attain hapiness.

How can you attain happiness if everyone around you acts barbaric?

DARE did well with this one.

So your happiness is totally reliant on the behaviour of others?

Thats what i try to tell them
>you seem pretty smart
>do as i say then not as i do

I relate 100% I like being social, I stuggle with finding decently smart people to be social with lol

Do it for your superior intelligence, that'll show 'em

OP here
I'm currently in med school and I have no difficulty studying and has been like that all my life, socially I can admit to not be really fitting, but normally have no problem to meet people and keep conversations going.

My big problem are relationships, I can't stand being alone, but at the same time I'm fucking useless making them work. Right now I'm talking to this girl I like and she likes me back, but won't be anything past friends because I leant that being involved with me is a mistake.
I feel unable to enjoy simple things in life and can't find hapiness in anything I do or try.
Just waiting to rely on an excuse to kms.
>inb4 stupid cunt

No, however living a life under a rock and isolated due to misery in others company will dictate how your life goes.

Excess intelligence leads to over-thinking, which leads to unhappiness and misery.

Femanon again here
I'm also in school, going for pathology though. I'm close to graduating and I assume things will get better from there. You'll be around people with equal qualifications and people

You look like a potato

Won't be as dumb**
I didn't mean to hit send yet whoops

>You'll be around people with equal qualifications and people

People people's?

How does it feel being happy user?

??? I don't see how

At the risk of sounding condescending or egotistical user, you should figure out what the root of your unhappiness is and be brutally honest with yourself- don't blame others. Only then can you move on to steps 2 and 3, which respectively entails figuring solutions to your problem and implementation of these solutions. It's tough as fuck and you will have to stay motivated if you want to reach your goals

I corrected myself geeze
No mercy I stg

Haha you make it sound so easy.

god DAMN

when you believe in intelligence, then you assume you have high intelligence,

(something which is ill defined and almost impossible to test)

then you assume you're miserable because you assumed you were of (high intelligence)

>Chubby face
>Big tits
>White
Ya I'm into this

I'll take that as a positive reaction so tysm user :*

Hi femanon. It's my bday today and I'm spending it alone. Would you please post your tits to cheer me up?

nice try, Hansen!

i have to admit that is a very sexy piece of lined paper you are holding in front of your entirely ordinary and not particularly hot face there.

You know the rules, Provide us tits

You and I seem to have similar problems. People always tell me I'm attractive and good looking but I don't really try with my appearance or social skills. Whenever our friend group hangs with girls, they always gravitate towards me but they are usually too stupid, annoying, or uninteresting to hold my attention. For some reason the only girls attracted to me seem to be either my friends girlfriends ironically enough (when they spend enough time with me they realize I'm better than the person they're dating which has led to several bad situations) or they're the total polar opposite of my personality type.

The only girls I attract are the types who want to go out and party every night of the weekend. I work a lot so I like to be lazy on the weekends. I'd rather read a book on Friday night than go out it's just been hard to find someone who is fool with that.

I think girls just want to date me as a social experiment to see if they can change me to be normal because I've got the potential. It's very weird

High intelligence is more acutely aware of suffering. However, the correlation isn't always positive: it is very possible to achieve enlightenment through intelligence, at which point your misery will be over. You have to let go of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=NyFLvRvPfPA

No it'll be the hardest thing you've ever done. You will be rewriting your thought patterns

Absolute BS. More intelligent people are generally more happy.

but why you wanna die tho?

No you insufferable faggot.

Look at people like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, all the doctors, lawyers, hedge fund managers of the world.

Powerful, rich people have one thing in common, almost all of them are highly intelligent. Yes, not every one is a super genius, but very few are stupid.

Intelligence unlocks doors to happiness and wealth.

What YOU are suffering from is laziness, apathy, and this misplaced feeling that the world owe you something. Go actually USE your intelligence, if you really have any at all, and get money, get power, and be happy.

>Oh, but money and power can't buy happiness, blah blah blah

I'm sure Alexander the Great was a little wishy washy faggot just crying into his pillow at night. Oh, wait, no he wasn't. He fucked the world in the ass and was happy.

There are some outliers, sure. Tesla was very smart and mentally fucked. But for every Tesla there is an Edison ready to swoop in and be a happy motherfucker. You aren't a tortured genius misunderstood by the world, you are a whiny little faggot.

sometimes yes and sometimes no, if you are smart but lack control over your emotions or have a bad attitude towards life, or just have life kick you repeatedly you will be miserable, but if you have a positive attitude it doesnt really matter how smart you are, you are gonna be fine, i would say tho that smart people have a positive attitude and can control their emotions more often than stupid people.

There's a reason why people say "Ignorance is bliss"

possibly
im not the smartest guy but im pretty smart and im miserable most of the time. feel like im surrounded by morons all the time

I think it's worse when you move, especially in a dumber area. Like basic multiplication skills amaze people here...

I'm sure it isn't your birthday but I'll bite your bait. That's all you get though

Yes, but not for the reasons the most of the high intelligence cucks reason it is.

I just found a fairly disingenuous one exactly a handful of minutes ago.

i would have really appreciated a timestamp, even if there were no more tits, just to be sure its actually a femanon posting.

I'm sure that isn't your tits, but I'll bite your bait. Thanks a heap femanon- you made my day!

Life is a struggle. Struggles are fun, they're something to do.

It's fun to have a goal to work towards. The harder it is, the more fun it is.

That happened to me back when I actually had friends. It's probably because you're a narcissist too. I've never met a guy that didn't fall in love with me. Currently I have one of my co-workers (My boss) more specifically risking his job trying to fuck me. He's a really nice guy but I'm married and I'm not going to cheat on my husband for some beta loser. Which is what he is.
So it's just annoying that I have the opportunity to meet intelligent people but all they want is to fuck me. But it's a double edged sword because if I was ugly if end up lile a female Elliot Rogers and wrote a manifesto and shoot up a school or something lmao

could also be a trap tho.

>food for thought...
intelligence alone is a vague concept, usually broken down into types:

musical-rhythmic
visual-spatial
verbal-linguistic
logical-mathematical
bodily-kinesthetic
interpersonal
intrapersonal
naturalistic
existential
moral

e.g. Tesla could have been super high on logical-mathematical, whereas Edison was higher on interpersonal and verbal-linguistic, giving him an distinct edge when it came to popularizing ideas

see Howard Gardner, multiple intelligences...great, inspiring read for all y'all here

God, you people are so damn picky

I swear to god this happened to me last time, why can't you faggots just accept that some females aren't all idiots. How hard is it to believe im just a normal girl that likes attention from you cucks on the internet

not all of us.
anyway, why are you sad?

you have to be carefull you know, the internet is full of tits, thank you.

I tghought you were at the gym

When did I say I was sad?

I have a car and I drove home lol??

I may be high and hella confused, but if you're op you said you wanted to die

maybe when you said you wanted to die.
anyway I guess it was a joke now, I have autism

>TFW user thinks she's hot and intelligent but she's just a fatass, can't spell worth shit, and has a superiority complex.

Kek
See pic related.

Stream your suicide for us

Did you read all the other stuff abt me saying I wanted to put a gun to my head because people are stupid and sometimes it doesn't feel worth the effort. But then I said suicide is a form of natural selection blah blah blah. I'm not gonna kill myself i just wouldn't be upset if someone shot me lol

Fat Girls with big tits are like skinny guys with abs.

That shit doesn't count, you fucking whale.