Groundhog Day (1993)

What would you do if you were in his position?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatculture.com/film/just-how-many-days-does-bill-murray-really-spend-stuck-reliving-groundhog-day
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably same as him, but with more raping.

Harass my therapist

You mean if I stayed in the same place day after day and nothing I did mattered?

Yes, that is his position.

forage and hibernate

test out the ultimate shitpost

I think I've seen this thread before

How long was he in Groundhog Day? A few months? A thousand years?

The joke is Sup Forums denizens are all living that kind of existence.

10 million years

>watching this on LSD

Holy shit I felt like I was living groundhog day with phil

Me id spend years trying to bait a post from Hiro

>catched

No we aren't. If I, for example, robbed a bank, the consequences would never be the same.

The problem is I would be scare to rape because things can suddenly become normal again the moment I pull down my pants.

Things are never normal when you whip your dick out.

I'd learn magic and crazy occult shit and learn how to make crazy drugs or find some degenerate in town that has some and just do drugs and rape women and children all the time and try to summon the devil

If he was going to kill himself, why did he need to put bread in the toaster first?

>american toasters have slots for four slices of bread
What the fuck

Well after the usual stuff, random sex, starting cults, and the like I'd probably go for some big things like seeing if there was any way I could start a nuclear war in 24 hours or getting the president to invade Canada.
ambitious folks we got here

I have one that does 6.

What's it like being poor?

Too poor to afford being a lardass who needs to eat a quarter of a loaf of bread for breakfast.

After long enough youd try it hoping it breaks the loop

pretty much this

rape everyone and anyone

It's for a family breakfast not just yourself

He was staying at a hotel numbnuts, the toaster was for the hotel dining room.

Do heroin, meth, try and fuck the hottest girl I know

You know you don't actually have to use all the slots right?

>buys a toaster with slots without planning on using them
Either admit that you stuff your fucking face with 6 slices of toast or that you bought a needlessly garish appliance.

My life is already like that. It's always the same everyday.

I'd try to kill everyone in town in a stealthy manner

so deep

I don't live alone. Man, why are 3rd worlders so salty?

>rape someone wake up the next morning and realize the loop stopped
>cops are in your doorstep they want to ask you a some questions
>Implying

At least it broke the cycle

and now tyrone is going to break your manhymen

Cocaine. All day every day

I doubt 6 slices of breath will make you morbidly obese, I can eat that much and I weight 65kg

I mean daily. I mean, this americuck bought an appliance that serves the sole purpose of feeding him 6 pieces of toast on the regular.

Learn several instruments.
Read a shitload of books.
Master painting, sculpting.
Learn how to drive all kinds of vehicles.

what did the dog hear?

theoretically speaking you could eat that much on daily basis and still be skinny, as long as you dont go overboard with your lunch and dinner you should be alright

You do realize you're not the only person in the house, right? What if you need to make fucking TOAST for your family during breakfast? Making 6 at a time is a great benefit, you fucking moron.

Todd Howard's sweet little lies.

Try to assassinate some important figures
Hopefully become the best assassin known to mankind

that would be very boring after 10 years since he can't leave that town. fucking the same hillbilly chicks everyday, that's hell

Rape the shit outta that squirrel.

>fucking the same hillbilly chicks everyday, that's hell

You have no idea.

Is the lore correct in that the loop lasted a thousand years?

>spend years doing nothing but raping, robbing and murdering
>one day you wake up and it is February 3rd

Nah, it's already been established it was approx 38 years. The thousands of years thing is a meme.

Still, 38 years repeating the same day over and over again is still a massive amount of time. It may take a few years, but eventually you'd snap and go completely nuts, even if it was just in an attempt to escape the hellish cycle.

How would this even work? Even if you managed to do this within the allotted 24 hour time period, the day would just reset and to everybody else it would be like it never happened at all.

>catched

really makes you think..

his mom died

10 years according to Ramis

Generally you buy a toaster with more than 2 slots for when multiple people want to toast bread.

That's not how it works. The film clearly shows that the cycle only breaks when you've truly become a better person.

he got some ruff news

really makes you think

Test

Devote every cycle to figuring out how to seduce Nancy in less than 5 minutes and then fuck her all day every day. Live happily ever after.

>tfw you cum inside her every time and never have to pay child support

you accidentally became a better person in a dream which unfortunately does not undo the awful things you did during the day

Quit the movie industry.

500 centuries

Harass my therapist

>pick up woman on the street or wherever
>go to her appartment for alleged sexytime
>once the whore is undressed I take her panties and strangle her to death with them

rinse and repeat, never gonna get old, trust me on this

have sex with a groundhog

ur sick. don't talk to me or my thred ever again.

>Become God,
>learn everything about everything
>build a cult
>Have a harem of wifes

>in 24 hours

>that groundhog

24h/10y

Have luck trying to build a cult in one day.

I will begin to study theoretical physics especially about the nature of time.

And since I know something about time people don't I would be great

You'd never get bored, there are billions of things you can do in that small town, you just need some creativity

I think most people would give up way before trying gross or weird stuff to keep themselves amused, let alone violence, murder, rape

violence would be the first thing I'd move to, like on day 2 as soon as I understand what is going on

>Decide to live a life of sin while in the timeloop
>Kill, rape
>Think everything resets the day after
>February 3rd
>FBI crushes your door
>mfw

How long was he in Groundhog Day? A few months? A thousand years?

Assuming you had good internet connection or lived in a big city you could basically catch up on humanity's sum of total knowledge.
If you could drive around to other places it's even better.

>catched

Of course not you live with your mom :^)

Isnt that what marriage is about

THIS

No killing though. Never know when it might end.

Why would you do that? Going on the internet and insulting a respectable hardworking man?

Do you mean the game developer Todd Howard? He is an upright man known for his honesty, so I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I definitely don't appreciate your contemptuous comments about him.

Regards, Tom Hogarth.

do you have that pic where he's tip toeing?

At least 33 years, the original script said that he was in the loop for 10 000 years

whatculture.com/film/just-how-many-days-does-bill-murray-really-spend-stuck-reliving-groundhog-day

10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.

Ten years in a San Quentin prison cell for rape is better than a billion years in a Groundhog Day loop IMO

Lots of rape

Anything that might break the infinite loop I'd try even if it resulted me in going to jail.

punch a pigeon in the face. i couldn't do that in normal life but now i can because they're fucking everywhere and they don't move when i'm walking straight at them.

> but eventually you'd snap and go completely nuts
Why?

> you could basically catch up on humanity's sum of total knowledge.
Would oyu really though?

Dude would be playing a real life rape MMO. People have played nerd MMOs without any sex for longer than 10 years. It wouldn't ever be boring.

Rape murder