Tfw your mom finds about your agp fetish, mistake you for a tranny and wants to buy you hormones

>tfw your mom finds about your agp fetish, mistake you for a tranny and wants to buy you hormones
how do I stop her from doing so also how is agp view in your country

i think i have an old agp vga flying around here somewhere.

Whats agp and why do people think its ok to give their weird fetishes abbreviations that normal people won't know?

being turned on by the thought of a female version of yourself

Right. And whats the attraction and why aren't you trans?

This seems like something better to keep as a fetish in your head.

I don't want to be a woman, I just get boners by the idea of being one. It's like some sort of weird narcissim about fucking yourself.

huh i never knew this was a thing
sounds lewd

this is your life now.
you have to learn how to give the succ now.
remember to post qt butt once you're a girl (male)

This is a thing now? I've always wanted to be a girl, but only in my mind. The only guy Id let fuck me would be me though.

n-no please she found all the faceapp pics i daily fap to and she thinks i'm a repressed tranny or something

dunno i never knew how to call the fetish but some robot made a thread about it on r9k and it was literally me

Alright, let me tell you what happens now: You buy girl clothes, maybe you start cosplaying because that way you can crossdress in public, maybe you take up Lolita. Meanwhile you don't find a girlfriend so you fall ever more in love with your female self, you start wondering how to get even cuter, so you seriously start contemplating to take hormones after all – because you realize that now you are as trans as anyone can be. Who cares whether you are a woman or a man? What does gender even mean? You just want to be cute and do everything to be as cute as possible.
This is where I am now, so I can't tell you what happens afterwards. Will you take hormones? Will you realize that it's not worth it? I have no idea. Probably mostly depends on how old you are.
Visiting /r9k/ at any point dramatically accelerates this process, by the way.

Oh, yes, buying a large dildo and learning to deepthroat is somewhere along the way, too.

This is why your country is dying now.

Gay as fuck.

DRESDEN
R
E
S
D
E
N

One of the reasons indeed.

Hi, friend. I guess that makes this a good opportunity to tell you I'm back.

Hey buddy

How you doing? Nice trip?

(was in the shower sorry)

Yep, was good. But I'm about to go to bed again...

Cool pic

Also how dare you, well I need to go for a walk anyway so I guess it all works out hey

Playing Prussia again like the scum I am desu ;___;

OK, see you maybe in a couple of hours. Have fun!

And for on-topic:
>how do I stop her from doing so
Either: You take up cosplaying and pretend it's all for fun (worked for me)
Or: You don't

(You could also tell her that it's none of her business, but that wouldn't work with my mother.)

>how is agp view in your country
Very negatively. The word „Transe“ (pretty much “tranny”) here is actually not an abbreviation for a transsexual but for a transvestite; and transvestism is generally seen as very fetish-y and more of a form of mental illness than anything. I'd go so far that the easiest way here to crossdress is to claim to be a transsexual (or at carnival). Men simply do not wear dresses or skirts, unless they make a joke of it (or are transsexuals). It simply is not done.

Ok mate I might make a thread in 5 hours or so and see if you bite.

Also sauce

Also have a good sleep and nice dreams

What is agp? Also your mom is based