Sometimes when I see something like that I just want to go there and ask directly if she wants to have sex with me

sometimes when I see something like that I just want to go there and ask directly if she wants to have sex with me

you have nothing to lose, right?

What happens when you ask?

Your dignity. But I doubt that there is much left of that anyways.

>on Sup Forums
>has dignity

even if she says no, I'll never see her again anyway. so who cares?

Femists think that a cat call at that ass would be unjustified harassment and she wasnt asking for it

Has anyone even said yes before? Like I doubt that will ever happen

there is a chance, lad. you never know

Sup Forums if the last reputable source of news left for us with our dignity still intact

> be mom
> loading kids into car, long day out shopping
> fruit juice spills on backseat
> break out wet wipes to clean mess
> hear noise behind me
> fat neckbeard stood a foot away
> mutters something under his breath
> quickly close door, get in and fuck off before he gets violent

this, so much this.
I wouldn't get funny if I were you OP.

>fat neckbeard
>every person on Sup Forums is fat
gtfo

Why is her hood up?

> mutters something under his breath
Kek

NeckBeard©

Fat neckbeard or not, this

Sex is a currency for women and few are willing to give it away for free. Some are, but those are mostly
1. mentally fucked up
2. mad at their boyfriend/husband
3. trapped in a relationship that they want to escape by cheating

This is especially true if you aren't attractive (which you aren't, lets be honest)

I wish girls would be open to sex within few sentences, I mean guys are... like what the hell

And funnily enough, even women look down on "sluts". Because sluts are inflating their currency by giving away sex for free.

You might be onto something here, user.

>which you aren't, lets be honest
you never saw me, stop projecting

Guys aren't used to being picked up and murdered. Girls are raised to be aware of all kinds of shit. Knew a friend who's mom had been attacked in her car and now she can't get in one without checking the backseat. They worry where and what time they walk and if it's alone. Stuff I've never had to think about

You kno if u fagboys wouldn't judge girls so hard with this slut faggotry, shit like what OO said would be possible on daily scale

True. I usually walk around hoping someone will try to fuck with me so I can make them my punching bag for half an hour. So understanding the female mind-state of fear is hard for me.

Dumb logic because I can hide my intentions and murder then after couple of days after I get to know them... what you think the wait is going to kill me?

Shut up you fat neckbeard

free (You)

You don't understand compulsion.

you get rejected

It isn't dumb logic if it saves them from crazies they don't know. They also keep an eye on who's close to them too
I tried once to pretend I would need to avoid being attacked and I just couldn't do it. Living in fear like that all the time no wonder they're crazy

Sometimes when I see something, I say Hmmmm, then walk way.
Bet you didnt know that
:D

Kek

OP is an African. Be nice and don't criticize what he does on his natural habitat.

Everyday learning good stuff around here.

This image really kills me. So this lady here is bending over into a ~09 S class Mercedes and the hood is up. She's obviously having trouble. I was a Mercedes mechanic here in Atlanta (Mercedes capital in USA) and from time to time I responded to roadside assistance calls. This was all very professional. I show up super clean cut, brand new company vehicle. Let's just admit that beauty follows money and imagine me rolling up to some middle aged high mait woman who can't help herself, and being like
>>I'll change that tire honey

and do nothing but that and they're like holy shit this is insane your amazing. Fucking them should have come way sooner and I changed jobs before I ever got down

If he was African he wouldn't ask.

Africans don't ask.

she calls the police and claims you tried to rape her

>guys are

no, we're not.

you may think we are, but we're just as picky as women are. i mean, really, think about it: if some ugly fat gross stinky slob of a woman told you she wanted to fuck you, would you do it? i know i wouldn't.

men and women are the same when it comes to sex, it's just that women tend to be pickier.

Dude. This goes beyond shower thoughts. Like the other user said, you're on to something.

woman is clearly having car trouble and idiot OP thinks she'd be like "oh, yeah, i'm totally in the mood to fuck right now"

sheesh

if it's two equally attractive people though there's an imbalance for sure

It has worked once for me...... you can trust me I'm a doctor