So Americans are you looking forward to MLB?

So Americans are you looking forward to MLB?

What team should I go for?

yeah i can't wait for the good and comfy american sport

root for the team with the most australians

>What team should I go for?
Royals.

> what team should I go for
depends what you wanna do.

Hey Sup Forums, /lolg/ here (League of Legends aka Gookclick general) and we have a professional NFL player in our general. What about you? Surely there must be plenty of professional athletes posting with you, right? And they surely have posted timestamped proofs of them posting here, right?

PS. who is he?

brennan posted a couple kickers posted i forget who else either way video games are dumb and gay

>fat black guy posts
>omg it's an NFL player!
you nerds you

Baseball is boring and stupid

Get out gommie

Cricket is way cooler

I think the Padres are geographically the closest to you

No u r

You really expect people to give a fuck about a sport with 162 games in a season?

Go for the Rags

what are you looking for in a team?

You've got your national team to worry about first
They probably can't advance because Japan and Cuba is in their group
They're gonna play China for the relegation spot and those chinks always somehow sneak out a win

Yes. It's not the games fault you can't follow a sport without counting games on your fingers and toes.

You've been outscored 28-60 through 9 games
17 of those 28 runs came in a blowout of Mexico in Mexico, but they returned the favor by winning 16-1

How long do baseball games usually last and what team should I follow for my first season?
I've never watched baseball before and I don't know if I'll like it.

tfw no Brasil in WBC this year
Getting to it in 2013 was really fun.
Varies between around 2 hours and essentially forever, but usually a game lasts for 3-4 hours.

Average length is about 3 hours
Unless it's a Yankee-Red Sox game then it's about 4

Baseball games goes anywhere from 2-3 hours depending on play.

Just root for whatever team tickles your jollies. Any team is respectable, just don't pick based on the aesthetics of the uniforms like a woman.

You guys nearly beat Cuba and Japan, but still lost to the Chinks

How did it feel to literally be Jewed out?

Cubs.

They're about to win another championship, and then will spend the following 108 years losing, so hurry up.

It was frustrating as hell, I almost died watching those games. But still, it was the first and only time we ever qualified for it, so just making it there and getting a few more people to watch baseball was fun.

white sox

>what team should I follow for my first season?

probably an East Coast team if you want to watch the games live

probably a West Coast team if you want to watch the game live

Alright cool. I'll have something to watch in the evenings after the NBA season is over.

I don't want to bandwagon the current champions. I'll probably just pick a random team like I did for NFL and NBA. And yeah an east coat team is probably a good shout.

The EST time zone actually extends into Ohio, so you have a solid 13 teams to choose from

Go for the Dodgers because I live 15 minutes away from Dodger Stadium.

Giants 2bqh famiglia