Who is better?

Who is better?

Just kidding, it's obviously Biggie. Tupac is a mediocre meme rapper only loved by underage kids and unintelligent women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rsx_iOw8sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

biggie, its not even close

biggie

pac and death row > bad boy

>he's back
fuck

>rap

Biggie "I'm fat and gansga as hell bro lol" smalls

Tupac "raps about his mothers in a respectful way while influencing positive change" Shakur

Biggie, remember when I used to let you sleep on the couch
And beg a bitch to let you sleep in the house?

Tupac "goes to jail for raping a girl" Shakur

This

Where are biggs song that are actually about something instead of just "Im rich/im gangsta"

Changes
Brenda's got a Baby
Dear Mama
Keep Ya Head Up

daily reminder that tupac was a little east coast art school faggot whose entire image was manufactured

No ones whose rich and famous needs to rape anyone they can get sex literally by snapping there fingers i dunno why this is even a thing

rape isn't really done out of necessity in the first place

>another Sup Forums is wrong thread

this album by itself is better than Biggie's discography

Biggie is fucking garbage.

Daily reminder that Tupac was a backup dancer for this guy.

Rape isn't about sex, it's about power. It's about the pleasure of forcing someone to do something she doesn't want to do, and force her to be your meat puppet.

>Rape isn't about sex

Okay.

B.I.G.

It isn't. You aren't driven to rape just because you want to get your rocks off.

>It's about the pleasure of forcing someone to do something she doesn't want to do
I never drew that connection, but I guess this is probably right. Personally I always focused on the pleasure, however thinking about the -power- aspect, it makes sense.

Maybe YOU aren't

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

>"i listen to rap music for the message!" is a thing white people say whilst lying to others

>Ends short opinionated sentence with a period while replying to OP
Sounds like you're a scared faggot who knows he's wrong but wants attention because he's butthurt about his shit life

I have nothing else to say. Biggie is no different than niggas like Young Dolph, Future, Rick Ross, 21 Savage, Gucci Mane, and Kevin Gates.

Tupac was an actual artist

Yeah, the whole gangsta image was totally manufactured just like all the rest of hip-hop as we know it in the mainstream has been (excluding trap). As you said, Tupac was a femme art school student who liked to practice ballet before he became the hypermasculine thug that he's known as now:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rsx_iOw8sI

Even today, many, many of the rappers and R&B singers in the industry are swishy gay guys. Even if you're not, you're lucky if you make it in the music industry without sucking at least a few dozen dicks on the road to stardom. The music industry has always been sleazy and not what it seems.

all his painfully depressive honest shit

"when i die fuck it i wanna go to hell, cause im a piece of shit it ain't hard to fuckin tell"

also songs that tell depict the downside of a life as a drug dealer or tell a cohesive story

i love that album but no