Hey Sup Forums, i have a bit of an issue

hey Sup Forums, i have a bit of an issue.

gf and i haven't had sex in what seems like a while, she says we have sex at least once a week, which is acceptable to me. except we don't. last night we got tipsy and tried having sex, she'd been telling me all day she wanted to have sex that night, so i was all into it and started fucking her. then she starts acting like she was hurt (she's told me i'm pretty much too big for her) so i stopped and asked her what was wrong. she said she needed a second, then when she was ready we started fucking again, she does the same thing so i stop again, and she gets all pissed off. so i take off the condom and clean myself up because i figure she was done, but she wanted me to keep trying. i told her no because i don't want to hurt her and she starts crying because i won't have sex with her and bla de bla she thinks i want to look for somebody else (which i do, she doesn't want to have sex with me and just wants me to feel like a dick for wanting it in the first place)

dilemma is that i think she's fucking other dudes because she likes to hide what she does and act like she doesn't have her phone on her, but when she's with me her phone is always at her side. my question is how can i convince her to stop being a manipulative and emotional cunt all the time? she says she wants to change it and i'm trying to get her to go to therapy so is there anything i can do to kick start her getting over this bullshit?

thanks here's tits

This is typical girl shit
She white, right?

Sounds like Shes cheating on you. Confront her about it, even she cries and yells at you, confront her.

It's either not gonna go away (so you gotta break it up)
or just wait it out

also good job on the normie life

Dude as long as long as you don't live together or have money tight up together, don't even go there and dump her.. It's not worth it

Post a dick pic big man. If you really are that big then we know she's probably just too tight for you and you're not physically compatible. If you're not as big as we're expecting, we can deduce that she probably just isn't interested and may be getting it somewhere else.

Same person here, next time yu try to have sex, drop hints, ya know, like... suggest, that shes cheating. If she gets all defensive about it, (and she isnt usally sensitive), Then its 75% chance that she is. Sorry niBBa

Just train her into painslut, problem solved.

Dubs... Show the man your dick

>typical story about having a woman in your house

No, it sounds like shes using "the pain" as an excuse

this, post your dick, dick will tell us the truth

i second this. DO IT FOR SCIENCE!

of course she's white, do you really think i'd date a nigger?

she cries about everything dude, and i do confront her because she's an idiot and doesn't realize i can practically read her mind when she tells me all about her new favorite male coworkers. but when she tells me all about one person a lot i know she's got something going on with them. the crying is an escape mechanism she uses for everything so idgaf about it anymore, just trying to be tactful
thanks for the input. i try things like that a lot and it seems like she's just learning how to drop the convo faster so i'm wanting to try something else

we have a kid so splitting up isn't my first choice

fuck you faggot

there are ties

she's loose, i have length not girth. she calls my dick the cervix puncher. also, faget

no

faget, see that's what i'm thinking at thsi point as well

fag

Cum on, The 911 has spoken. DICK! DICK! DICK!

Then just keep fucking her, stop giving shit about her, if she won't like it she'll dump you herself.

If she says stop and you think something is up just keep fucking her

Do it for science normie!

If shes too sore for you to fuck and you havent had sex in over a week alarm bells should be going off....

HIS WHOLE POINT IS TO NOT BREAK UP

This

she's not wanting to stop for soreness

Have you ever considered an open relationship?

[spoiler][/spoiler]Same person. Go to a marrige consoler

You said its hurting her

If he wanted he would have already tried

Wreck her. Leave that shit looking like some hills have eyes shit. She will either buckle and become your pain slut or leave. Either way she's fucking other dudes. You know it, we know it. The thing that will define you is how you handle it. Because in the end. If you shoot a duck I'm scared of toasters Samus.

Shes not sore, hes "too big" (no offense user)

I'm the dick guy who got 911.
I don't know why you act as if "Faget" is an insult. I like chicks and dicks, calling me a misspelled faggot does nothing.

But, in this case, I'm not simply asking you to show me your dick just for dicks sake. Its for deduction, mate. I'm 6 inches in length and about 5 in girth, and girls generally tell me I'm right around what they want. Sometimes a little small, sometimes a little big, but never far either way. If we see you're packing a nine inch needle then we can deduct that you're telling the truth. If, like me, you're rocking something average but are exaggerating then we know she's cheating.

didn't read any of that but nice drawing.

I am average as fuck and my girls vag is the size of a froot loop. It does happen.

Typical user...

>>we have a kid so splitting up isn't my first choice
so if I worded it differently you wouldn't say that?

Ok, Then maybe try Oral-only for a little? If she is still not "in the mood" then you know something is going on

Yeah...i understand ive delt with this my whole life. Most of the time i can only have sex with my gf a couple times a week because she is too sore for the first few days afterwards....once knew a girl was cheating on me because she was sore when we hadnt had sex for a week....just a thoughts

nice quads

And that means you blow her, too

yes and i choose not to have one because i am a monogamist and she claims to have the same insecurities about me as i have of her

i have a private therapist i see twice a week, she needs one as well, then i would consider it. she told me herself she usually has a 'backup plan' for relationships, and for ours it's counselling, but she won't go see one herself atm so that's another reason i think she might be slutting out

because of length, pls reread

8 inch needle, i'm in a game of dota atm so i can't take a pic, nor do i want to

it's one of my favorites, thanks homie

just my standpoint isn't to run away from a slut, it's to change her so she can be a functional parent like she wants to. our interpersonal relationship gives me more insight than i feel would be appropriate to share through this anonymous medium, so my response was given to keep it simple for now and not devalue my insight by exposing it to potential vapid ridicule on the board

my gf is my sugar momma, i'm a stay at home dad so i don't pressure her for sex anymore. i just call her out on what she tells me and contradicts later, so oral isn't something i really want or need. besides, i respect her enough to not ask for sex constantly

mine and i used to have sex multiple times daily before she had a baby

i do, she doesn't have good hygeine so she understands me not doing it often

Not op, we are engaged man she just let's me wreck it. I was just pointing out how legit the scenario could be

So if she's cheating on you, you don't inted to leave her, but to change her? Tell her exactly that, tell her to come clean and believe in whatever answer she gives you. Trust is a basis for every relationship. She's probably afraid of you cheating on her just as much as you are.

user, Time for a heart -to-Heart. Think to yourself is this girl worth it? If she isnt, is it worth splitting up with the babi? user, Even if she is a whore, Slut, THOT, etc., be thankful that you have settled down with someone. Not everyone is that lucky...

user, Love for who she is, and not what she does. If you cant love her, Go a therapist. Try to work this out. I belive in you user, you little crayon-eating motherfucker.

Show us her ass hole then I can give you more accurate advice.

Stop. Ths is user whole Sex life on the line here

Is thread died?

yeah that's what we spoke about last night

if she's a whore i don't want her around my son, bottom line. all i can say to that.

k

ye

kek

OP here, one more picture to boot then i'll let the thread go. advice was moot but i'll stick out for any more that comes in. thanks for the input bros

Drop her. I read the whole thread, she's a manipulative cunt.

Look up "the female narcissist". All about emotional control. Basically it can't be fixed. Dump her.

elaborate for me. i want the insight. also i know she's manipulative but i have issues articulating exactly how i can come to that conclusion, so maybe you can help me word it

sociological conditions are grown out of or trained out through behavioral therapy nowadays, that's what i'm going through and will go through for possibly the next couple of years. it can be changed, and it's not as simple or complex as anything you might read on the internet. one thing i've learned in therapy is that there is no true baseline for any given mental condition, rather they can only be profiled, but behavior can be conditioned, and thus these 'disorders' are never permanent. i have 0 faith in your advice simply because it doesn't have substantial logical backing

>i feel would be appropriate to share through this anonymous medium, so my response was given to keep it simple for now and not devalue my insight by exposing it to potential vapid ridicule on the board

i'm a sincere person, i recognize that a person types every word that i read on this website. others might not see it the same way, as i have learned, so if i am to take any form of solidarity away from what i read today i have to find a middle ground that won't hurt me for believing in what i read. not sure how else to put it

The solution is obvious to any adult. Break up. You two are not compatable. Might as well do it now. You are going to eventually anyway.

ITT: people who have never had sex before, and don't understand female anatomy.

If you don't have sex with a girl for a while, it can hurt when you start doing it again. Did you have any foreplay? lube? get your shit strait, OP.

Not having sex for a couple weeks means her vag tightens back up... I'm betting you made out with her, sucked on her titties for a second, pulled her panties off and tried to shove your dick in. OUCH IT HURTS.

SHE MUST BE CHEATING ON ME.

Fucking idiots.

nah we didn't, she's just a hole sometimes. used to not bother her so it's weird she doesn't like it now. that's what makes me question it, but we can try to ease into it a little more next time

ever wonder why i have questions? maybe because i'm not a presumptuous faggot like OH HMMM THREE ANONS NOW. go fuck yourself

the frustrating part of our night last night was that i was listening to her and doing what she wanted me to and she was still uncomfortable, and i don't want to hurt her

Dubs of truth, show us the dick.