youtube.com/watch?v=TWKh_k-dUxc#t=1m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=pnuckdJxyU8
youtube.com/watch?v=tGWEEpepNp4
youtube.com/watch?v=7fxFRS4d9O0#t=22s
youtube.com/watch?v=190MVqJEGCY#t=2m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=JTElpejgDMY&list=PL12440007D31FD323&index=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black Metal:
>M8Л8TХ [M8L8TH]: Russian/Ukrainian Black Metal with a distinct folksy RAC influence. Their latest album has a wonderful blend of clean and harsh vocals.
>Nachtgeblüt: Argentinian Black Metal/Neoclassical crossover project of Eviigne. Previous albums had some classical pieces metallicized, but "Dying Echos of a Past Forlorn" highlights Eviigne's talents as a musician.
>Campo de Mayo: Another project of Eviigne. The music here is much harsher and more direct with fiercely anti-communist lyrics and songs glorifying the regime of Jorge Rafael Videla, infamous for putting communist dissidents on death flights.
>Kristallnacht: Their entire discography on one album. Raw French Black Metal with plenty of harsh tremolo picked lines. Pretty standard.
>Dub Buk: Highly folksy Ukrainian Black Metal with foot-stomping riffs, gang shouts and flutes.
>Grand Belial's Key: A US NS Black Metal classic. Not only one of the most intentionally hilarious Black Metal bands, but also one of the most intentionally hilarious NS Black Metal bands. Anti-Judeo-Christian lyrics with plenty of potshots at Jews and Jesus.
>Fanisk: Another US NS Black Metal classic. Epic keyboard-driven passages and walls of tremolo craft a fantastic atmosphere transporting you to somewhere beyond space and time.
>Absurd: All their classic tunes rerecorded for a new generation. Those who found their earlier work childish, raw and amateurish will appreciate the dedication from the new band to polish the old tunes into something quite powerful.
>Der Stürmer: Harsh Greek NS Black Metal with members active in Golden Dawn. Plenty of fast, furious, tremolo-picked power chords and feral shouts.
>Veles: Polish NS Black Metal classic.
>Graveland: Another Polish NS Black Metal classic. Slow, epic passages crafting an atmosphere of Viking warriors charging into battle with lyrics influenced by Ron McVan

Prev. Thread

Who /CHOPS/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=ystC6uexOnU

>no prev thread
is this the nu-male edition?

Black Metal (cont):
>Teмнoзopь [Temnozor]: Russian Folk/Black Metal crossover. Pagan lyrics and epic passages with clean and harsh vocals.
>Pantheon: USNSBM concept album. Much of their discography sucks, but they struck gold once with this concept album.
>Spear of Longinus: Australian NS Black Metal with a distinct old school influence. Hellhammer and Celtic Frost fans will enjoy this. Loads of lyrics of Nazi mysticism and Hinduism.
>Genocide: Thrashy Chilean Black Metal.
>Sombre Chemin: French Black Metal with an RAC undercurrent. Imagine early Absurd with Burzum-like atmosphere.
>Totenburg: Triumphant, but fierce German Black Metal that packs quite a punch. Like later Absurd with more aggression and thrashiness.
>Peste Noire: National Anarchist Black Metal with a very faint folksy influence. Plenty of feral vocals and blast beats with tremolo picked lines from hell.
>Aryan Blood: German Black Metal influenced by old school Heavy Metal. Worth it for "To Build an Empire" alone.
>Mjölnir: Unique German Black Metal with melodic and symphonic influences that craft a distinct atmosphere. Think old Lucifugum mixed in with Bathory, Enslaved, and Nokturnal Mortum.
>Naastrand: When traditional French folk songs discover Black Metal. Very unique and quite powerful.
>Wolfnacht: "Night of the Werewolf" is the best thing they've done. Everything else is rather mediocre Darkthrone worship, but the debut has some Absurd influences.
>Thunderbolt: The Polish lovechild of Emperor and Dissection. The atmospheric interludes are implemented nicely, rather than feeling superfluous. In a word, tasteful.
>Bannerwar: Greek Black Metal with bright tone elevated by a of the guitar melodies, a symphonic regalia of the pianos and keyboards, and a bloodied rasp of its front man. Energetic anthems bearing a semblance to Emperor's In the Nightside Eclipse, though not strikingly so. Don't expect much RAC influences. Even their cover of Blue Eyed Devil's "Eternal Fight" sounds grim

Give me the angriest shit you got

see Also, there is literally nothing wrong with being a nu-male

Anyone know any stuff like Waves of Erotasia/Sweet X-Rated Nothings/Twinaleblood era Pyogenesis?

Heavy Metal:
>RaHoWa: A sore subject, but George Burdi sure tried his damndest to channel Peter Steele. This album is pure Type O Negative worship with some awesome songs and terrible songs. The best are "Man Against Time," "Hall of the Heroes," "In the Fires of 1945," "The Last Battalion" and "God Is Dead". The cover of "The Snow Fell" is great, too.
>Honor: Epic Viking Metal with plenty of charging riffs and passages similar to Manowar and Graveland. The English version is superior to the Polish version, so track that one down. For some reason, the Polish mastering is horrible.
>Fortress: Incredible Heavy Metal from down under. NWOBHM-influenced Metal with an epic heavy ballad "Southern Birth, Northern Soul"
>Warlord: NWOBHM-influenced Metal from Skrewdriver guitarist Steve "Stigger" Calladine. Anti-Islamic "Jihad Joe" will make you crack a smile and "The South Will Rise Again" will make you unfurl your Rebel Flag.
>Excalibur: Czech Metal legends. Later albums go into Death Metal territory, but the debut has epic Metallica-influenced riffs and plenty of headbanging sections in spite of the awkward English.
>Buldok: Similar to Excalibur, but much more influenced by Dokken and Manowar, making the album sound surprisingly American. The Czech songs are better, but "Mission Spandau" has this saxophone section that always makes me smile.
>Spirit of 88: Heavy/Groove Metal solo project of a German musician. Catchy riffs in spite of the awkward vocals.
>Bomber: German Motörhead-influenced Heavy Metal from drummer/vocalist Kalle. Plenty of catchy riffs and feral vocals.
>Estirpe Imperial: Spanish Metal legends with Iron Maiden-esque riffs and patriotic lyrics.
>Kontingent 88: French Heavy Metal/Hard Rock with thoughtful lyrics and epic riffs. Easily my favorite out of all these.

This destroys the nu-male!

so kvlt... so trve... the atmosphere... is amazing...
youtube.com/watch?v=4iaj2w7Bp58

Thrash Metal:
>The Raunchous Brothers: When The Mentors discovered Teutonic Thrash. "Faggot Bolshevik" alone is quite a statement.
>Mudoven: if the Cro-Mags were racist, they'd be Mudoven. Solo-project of Vaginal Jesus guitarist Jim Crow, a purported veteran in Massachusetts hardcore underground. "Back to Africa" and "Green God" are classics.
>Bound For Glory: American RAC legends who fully underwent metalmorphosis on "The Fight Goes On." Every album after is just as great, but the songs here rule. "We've Got Your Number," "Doctor Marten Dental Plan," "Our Voice Is Stronger" and "Welcome" are testaments to the band's fury.
>Death's Head: Australian Thrash Metal with a distinct Hardcore influence. Perfect for moshing.
>Durandal: Slayer fans rejoice! French Thrash Metal with riffs distinctly influenced by Slayer and other American Thrash legends. The whole album is the best France has to offer.
>Frakass: The French Nationalist version of The Exploited. Moshable riffs and a great vocalist to boot.
>Ultimatum: A lesser version of Frakass. Riffs are still good, though.
>In Tyrannos: Slayer-influenced Metal project of German legend Daniel "Gigi" Giese. Loads of lyrics about the Freemasons, WWI, the Jews, 9/11 and other great topics abound.
>Iron Youth: Greek Thrash Metal. Everything else they produced is mediocre, but at least they got it right here.
>Squadron: RAC legends go Thrash here. Plenty of Hardcore-influenced riffage, but "Death Before Dishonour" will make you want to mount your horse and charge straight into battle.
>Кoppoзия Meтaллa [Korrozia Metalla]: Vulgar Russian Thrash legends. This album is when the band started to let it slip they aren't exactly tolerant. "K.K.K" gives some obvious hints, and the anti-Arab song from the following album would solidify their political stance.
>Кoлoвpaт [Kolovrat]: Even more explicit racist Russian Thrash. The playing here is very tight and the music has great production values to boot.

finally, an anti-nu-male warrior appears

Death Metal:
>Arghoslent: American Death Metal with thrashy heavy riffs similar to those of Manilla Road. Loads of lyrics about slavery, conquest and, of course, the Holocaust.
>Berserkr: American Death'n'Roll/Groove Metal with incredible production values. Fans of Entombed, '90s Sepultura and Pantera will enjoy this.
>Vaginal Jesus: Hilarious Grindcore with a Seth Putnam connection; hilarious lyrics and nasty riffs abound.

shitty bands, only estirpe imperial is good

I guess you missed this. These slay the nu male.
Music like that is impossible to commodify since most of it is illegal in the countries they were produced.

Electricity is a precious commodity in former bloc states and it is rightfully illegal to waste it recording shitty lo-fi meme metal with edgy lyrics

extreme metal is nu-male as fuck

>Fanisk
>Arghoslent
>Grand Belial's Key
>Кoppoзия Meтaллa [Korrozia Metalla]
>Bannerwar
>Teмнoзopь [Temnozor]
>Spear of Longinus
>Thunderbolt
>Dub Buk
>Graveland
>Shitty

Pick one and only one. None of those bands are terrible by any stretch of the imagination.

Meant for

Time to save the thread from nu-males, post visual kei now!
youtube.com/watch?v=6bcuBPyByuc

>Witchfynde
Is this album cover where Venom got the idea for the Black Metal album cover. They look extremely similar

Mein Kampf > Aion
youtube.com/watch?v=zfhXou5CyCQ

>down syndrome satyr

/metal/, gay as fuck edition
youtube.com/watch?v=x1I3JLVs8YI

>ywn have your doors busted in for the illegal production of black metal in some slav wasteland while drinking vodka with your slavfu

life was a mistake

Damn nigga that's a good joke
Exactly 75% of the songs are very good and listenable which makes it a good album in my view

this is now a holy thread
youtube.com/watch?v=iP7Ikvm014c

if you say so
youtube.com/watch?v=zp5Ahx4wmgQ

Amen
youtube.com/watch?v=JM12DB3IDdo

wtf this is true metal

TIED TO HIS HORSE
CID CAMPEADOR
REMAINS STABLE
POURING HIS GORE

post some good dsbm to cry to

based nazi poster

take your bitch tears to /bleep/

youtube.com/watch?v=4QPoDeEkTqI&feature=share

Not a bad NWOBHM revival band

Arghoslent slays the nu male

best track of theirs right here
youtube.com/watch?v=C3HMG8hnlys

You might dig this:
rateyourmusic.com/list/asadv/christian_metal_for_the_discriminating_ear/

NU-MALES BEGONE

This exterminates the eternal nu-male
youtube.com/watch?v=TeL0CqMKaO8

Who /hardcore/ here?

Currently drinking beer while Formulas from MA is playing, how are you guys spending this fine evening?

Can I get raw some nice and raw Black/death demos like pic related? This is the most low quality production I have ever heard in music yet. Shit sounds like it was recorded in a small toilet.

>Fanisk

CALL THE QUEENS OF HELL

STRONG WINDS
MAGIC MIST
TO ASGARD THE VALKRIES FLY!
youtube.com/watch?v=H71fs0wIBCA

>parents drunk and fighting
metal for this feel?

pizza trash

bound for glory, arghoslent, mudoven etc

youtube.com/watch?v=RF7qQR7-dY4&feature=share

Just got up bout an hour ago after 14 hours of sleep. Drinking coffee now while listening to Uncle Acid. Still sleepy.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8UTS2iFXOo

You all doth protest too much about all this numale stuff.

It's literally all shitposting.

t. numale

how can you people sleep for that long? I always sleep for 6 or 7 hours at most, slept 9 one time but that's it.

one point in my life i was staying awake for 30 hours and sleeping for 17 hours. not a good time.

what the fuck man

White Power bros! 14/88
youtube.com/watch?v=NuFAMAYjgq8

It's called being a NEET

absolute casuals
i slept 20 hours one time while totally sober in 9th grade. Sleep deprivation is a hell of a drug

youtube.com/watch?v=euhdY4pGhHs&feature=share

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=Bi-Gezh8Jo4

They will never outbreed us!

nothing personal but that song sounds like fucking shit, extremecuck metal+hardcuck punk was a mistake

Yeah, I did that for like a whole month too. Might've been a week tho actually, can't remember.

>eternal white race

You Sup Forums fucks are just LARPing right?

>the eternal anglo

jesus fuck NEETdom is it's own hell

youtube.com/watch?v=kJoANg1jvUA#t=2m2s

youtube.com/watch?v=TWKh_k-dUxc

People who do not care about their race are either cuckolds or non whites

t. nordcuck

>that arhoslent copy&paste again
man, i love arghoslent but stop posting the same songs in everythread

youtube.com/watch?v=kJoANg1jvUA#t=2m2s

youtube.com/watch?v=TWKh_k-dUxc

>totally sober
youtube.com/watch?v=JTElpejgDMY&list=PL12440007D31FD323&index=5

do you think /metal/ could beat the rest of Sup Forums in a fight?

or we we too nu male?

>Arghoslent

Alright lads, rec me some good entry-point doomdeath

Are you kidding? We'd get our asses beaten, those Radiohead fans are terrifying!

We can, Metxit when?

I'm 6'3, a big guy for most on this board and would probably kick some nu male ass But I may be underestimating our competition, been to a DG concert last month and those faggots, no matter how weak they look, can fucking stand their ground. The pit I was in was fucking insane, it was fucking chaotic in the best way possible, but enough of that.

Wait, so you guys literally do not go to Sup Forums at all? I thought it was just a meme

WINTER

>DG concert

Wtf were you doing there?

Sup Forums is full of nu-males, we hate this fucking board, /metal/ should be in Sup Forums

What is DG?

I did make a political music general that got 300+ replies in pol

lots of Arghoslent :-)

It was a fucking great show and I went there because I love the band.

Death Grips

DG?

4 u

I AM THE EMPEROR

OF THE SUN

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE

THE EMPEROR WEARS NO CLOTHES

AND I BRING YOU
FIRE
I'LL TAKE YOU TO BURN

LORD OF THE GAME

HIT HIT HIT!!!!!!!