Reminder the NFL isn't rigged

Reminder the NFL isn't rigged

i agree Atlanta should've been flagged

Right? Clearly offensive pI.

He pulls the guy's facemask so hard his helmet comes off. Where was the flag?

Flag was thrown for holding before those off-setting penalties occured.

They're both committing facemasks desu, offense can stiff arm but can't grasp like so.

but they were I believe it was holding

>reminder the NFL isn't rigged
You're goddamn right

Both were facemasking so either you call both and offset or none at all

Would offsetting personal fouls have negated the fumble? I get confused with that rule

There wasn't a fumble on that play, faggot.

>off setting
He's running with the ball you retard

You're just trolling right? Can you really not see the Atlanta player doing it just as bad?

reminder

i asked this in the other thread too but

there was a flag BEFORE this happened. so isn't it irrelevant?

This foul happened after a blatant holding from the offensive line, that pass should never have happened in the first place so this foul is irrelevant.

>before
there's no before. they happened in the same play, they should have offset and a replay of downs should have ensued.
>not knowing the rules

>there's no before
why?

to me i think the NFL is rigging itself

these are the rules. facemasks are potentially dangerous fouls and the nfl wants to penalize them to deter players from committing them, unless ignoring it would be good for ratings of course. also giving players carte blanche to commit whatever blatant penalty or facemask they want because a holding happened """before""" has retarded consequences, skewing incentives to commit penalties that would go unpenalized

well no one says you can murder someone just because there was a call before. it should be reasonable

>it should be reasonable
hence why all the penalties that happen in a play are taken into account not just the first

i think the referees are gambling because anytime they throw the flag and call a foul it always wrong

it like they or NFL was planning this

>what i see is before the games the referees talk about who the good team to win and them all the referees say "team names" and they go for this team

>note am not saying this is true and i don't work for the NFL I'm just very curious

>because anytime they throw the flag and call a foul it always wrong

You're a fucking moron. We have the replay to show us whether or not they're wrong, and they're usually right. Especially during this game, I can't think of a single play where they threw a flag and there wasn't an actual penalty.

National fixed league

this wasn't one of them but the pats got away with a bunch of shit in this game. i even saw edelman push a falcon after a play was dead, no flag.

>>this wasn't one of them
>missed penalty literally took falcons out of field goal range

this wasn't the play that took them out of field goal range. this is just a textbook example of how not to stiff arm someone.

>Says it rigged

it was you can look it up yourself
>it's not rigged for ratings