Mental health thread?

Mental health thread?
I'll start,
I reckon I got sociopathy I've got pretty much all of the symptoms but I haven't been clinically diagnosed. Anyone else with sociopathy? What's it like for you?

Who cares, you've got good taste in music

A key element to a sociopath is the uncaring nature of others' feelings. You've literally disproven yourself by making the post.

char you've hurt dros.

I had depression last year. Got over it but I have random suicidal thoughts now. It's rough, I'll be walking down the road and be like, I should kill myself.

Not sure what I have. I don't hear voices or anything but I keep getting this overwhelming feeling and thoughts to fuck my life up. It gets so intense sometimes. I can't shut it off.

I don't care as such about your feelings retard I want to know what it's like from a clinically diagnosed sociopaths point of view

OP here, happens to me as well sometimes but fuck it got bigger plans, that kind of shit can wait till everything burns

Millenials, millenials everywhere... Larping to have mental issues by having no official mental issues and those then become real mental issues soon because of the self believe you have them.

you're an attention seeking fag that thinks being a sociopath is cool so you chose to identify with the symptoms even though you are most likely a huge pussy

Say what you want fags just asking a question, I've done my faire share of research, on top of that when you've got other people telling you you're a total nut case there is obviously something wrong shit for brains, I'm asking people what their experience is not to hear about your neckbeard depression.

whats it like to be 30, but mentally 15

Wish I was

If you were a sociopath you probably wouldn't care to find out what other sociopaths think, nor would they care to share what they think.

proving me right bud

ITT aspies thinking they are sociopaths

This.

That's why I use an "anonymous" image board to ask, because I can speak freely without the need to trust people, I want to hear what a sociopath has to say so I can relate to it or not, not asking for a miracle nor am I stating that I am in any way a sociopath, I'm just curious as to what others are like.
And even then as I previously stated I have pretty much all of the symptoms, you name it I probably do it.
If I just wanted to feel good about myself I would go bitching about it to "real" people, that is why the anonymous impartial insight is valuable to me.

>I WANNA BE A SOCIOPATH SO BADLY

Is this not yet still a desire to relate to other people in some way?

>I WISH I HAD A LIFE SO BADLY

>I want to hear what a sociopath has to say so I can relate to it or NOT

I just want to see if I'm the only one fucked in the head the same way as I am

>getting salty on Sup Forums

you probably eat pasta without sauce

>I AM SO DAMAGED YOU GUYS, PLEASE RELATE TO ME

I don't think sociopaths typically exhibit such self loathing.
Either way, you're not a sociopath.
Also, it's not a great idea to go around online trying to self diagnose.

I feel like most people go though a phase in their life's where they want to be a sociopath because it's cool and we start looking up symptoms and forcibly identify with them.
We actually believe in it at the time.

It's just that most of us grow up when we turn 14.

Nigga please

>this thread

Holy shit, you are just retarded edgyptian larping things that you don't understand..

/thread

This

If I wanted to be cool I wouldn't be on here asking people about it cause this place ain't really the definition of cool for the majority of the planet a.k.a normies. Unfortunately for me it didn't go away for me when I was 14.

No you don't you fucking pathetic desperate attention seeking retard. fuck off

I meant that you want to be cool for your own sake and therefor I believe that you actually are convinced that you are a sociopath and are 100% serious with this thread.

Don't worry, you'll grow up.

>when I was 14
Prove you aren't 14 right now.

I wish it where like that but the thing is I've had the symptoms as long as I can remember

All twelve years of memory?

Happy?

Knowing about the game doesn't prove shit.

You're being generous, I wish I could remember 12 years.

As if I give a shit what you think

I'm diagnosed with schizophrenia, but I manage. Can hold down a job, have a social life, etc. Some problems with motivation, but as long as I take my meds, I'm more or less fine. Got off my meds once and had a second psychosis, shit was insane, even more intense than my first one. Any other schizobros on here?

>pic related, my first psychosis in a nutshell

Fuck you man, it's been weeks..... lost -.-"

Underage confirmed.

Apparently as you posted "the game" pic to prove something in the first place

OH SHIT THAT EDGE

Don't you drag Morissey down to your level, faggot

What's it like being schizophrenic?

OP here, I should have realised it would have been challenging asking the mentally inept about mental defects

You can imitate it pretty well by doing large doses of LSD like 1200ug+

Shut up, this is a schizophrenia thread now.

what medicine do you take?

I have been a pro neet for the past few years since my schizophrenia has gotten worse

I constantly hear things outside, mostly cluttered voices I don't understand

the worst is the delusions

yesterday i kept looking out the window every two seconds because i thought my neighbor was screaming "i'm watching you"

glad to hear you're doing alright bro :)

OP here, fine by me

Well I guess your slightly different than most people on a fundamental level, like being wired differently in your brain. On the plus side always a story to tell to new people you meet when talking about psychosis and explaining your illness. You don't suffer so much from loneliness it's a bit like having an entertainment system hooked up in your brain. Multiple, very vivid and sometimes lucid dreams every night too.
On the negative side I'd say the meds made me fat in the beginning and I'm still on track of loosing the weight I gained from them initially.
But all in all it's a manageable disease, if you take your meds every day and work together with psychiatry. In the beginning years after the diagnosis it was though, but over the years I got used to living with it.

I will have to try that

If you want the full psychosis experience, watch a horror movie as it kicks in

35 mg (read very high dosis) of abilify daily.

Sad to hear you're still having symptoms. Can you talk about it with your psychiatrist and maybe switch meds or up your dosage?

that shit isn't a game, it would get way to real for you

Sorry we hurt your feelings.

i have latuda prescribed, but its expensive as fuck and blue cross won't cover it

so i normally don't have it

>Feelings

Bipolar I clinically diagnosed. It's a bitch

Oh that sucks.. I live in a country where we take our healthcare for granted, that's really sad to hear..

Brainlet being this edgy

What is it like?

Yes. We've all seen they're there, ya dink.

This should help you user

OP makes me laugh, please don't stop posting.
Tell us moar about this socialparty you have

No consistency. Some days I feel great some days I'm wound up some days I'm depressed. No motivation in general don't really give a fuck about my life. Working on a disability claim so I can't work which is boring.

everyone has something only difference is older generations tend to hide shit rather than to come forward

Morrisey's a right fucking weirdo. Shit voice too.

i was diagnosed npd, but I'm fairly sure I was misdiagnosed.

OP here sorry wrong way arround but this is funny, sorry amerifags but cant be underage cause I can buy my own vodka don't need mummy and daddy.

Mental illness = weakness
Overcome weakness and live in a state of Harmony, it worked for me.

Emotion=weakness
Mental illness=Fucked up shit

Put that back. If daddy finds out your plundered his liquor cabinet he will beat your ass again.

I'm a male diagnosed with borderline personality disorder

Do your parents know you found their liquor?

Daddy drinks so much he wouldn't even notice

Here's my deal. Height of 6'3, in good shape (6 pack), extremely large penis (8.5 inches long, 8 inch girth), get told by girls I'm "a solid 9/10", confirmed IQ of 155... but I've got severe borderline personality disorder. Barely function some days. Manic depressive, feels like my brain is eating itself alive. It wanders off into weird abstract areas and I don't even feel like a real person.

I was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder when I was 18, altho my doctors spoke about when I was in my early teens. The no feelings of guilt is a myth, you get crippling guilt when you fuck someone over that loves you.

Id you'd really have a 8,5 inches long dick that 5 would have been a 7

OP here, same in me just not the diagnosis, but the guilt isn't crippling it's more of an anxiety for me or a fear my plans won't work out because I fucked up and I can't use them anymore, but all that is gone pretty fast for me. I don't really love my "loved ones" in the same way most people do I just tend to fuck them over last.

bpd here too how would you describe it? for me it's like everlasting emptiness, with occasional massive highs where i feel on top of the world and suicidal lows where i hit myself and lie in bed all day and sleep. i really like the manic phases, in some way i'd never want to change from how i am. i can't really describe who i am which is the most annoying party. i don't have any set values in life and my core values change every few years or according to the situation. i contradict my own values all the time.

I've hurt people that loved me many times, I didn't realise I was doing it at the time, I just don't think outside of myself when I'm doing it.

The guilt just adds up because as years pass and you think, you realise what you've done, that's the payback and you feel extremely sorry for yourself, it slowly fucks you up.

Do you feel guilt or remorse?
Do you lie a lot? I you do is it because it is practical or is there another reason?
Are you good socially with people?
Do you like hurting people or seeing them being hurt?
What do you aspire to in life?

>plans
Oh, you're a devious one, are you?
Into some Machiavellian plots?

It's not called sociopathy. It's antisocial personality disorder. I really doubt that you have it.

OP here same sort of for me but it doesn't add up over the years just I might wake up one day and think what a retarded cunt I am and want to kill myself and after a couple of days it goes away.
I don't realise I'm hurting people but when I'm about to do something I know social norm dictates I shouldn't do I get stressed and I get an adrenaline rush but it doesn't stop me from doing it. I prefer to convince other people to do it for me, do you do that? I there is something risky or dangerous you want to do because you are bored (do you get bored easily?), do you try to convince other people to do it for you or to do it with you?

i can feel guilt and remorse but often i don't, depending on their perceived wrongdoings to me. i don't lie a lot, but sometimes i do, i don't really know why. but i'm not a pathological liar, most people would say i'm an honest person. i am okay socially, i have a lot of friends, but a lack of depth with most of them. recently crippling anxiety has been reducing my social skills though.

i like hurting certain people and seeing people being hurt. but only people i don't care about, it greatly pains me to see someone i care or love about get hurt. sometimes i fantasize about killing people, i never would. at the same time i read news stories about murderers and feel disgusted by their acts.

i don't really have any aspirations, i'm going to university, but there isn't something i'd specifically like to do. i just want to make enough money to have lots of drugs and live well.

most sociopaths aren't diagnosed as they manipulate what doctors see. They're scum and should be murdered.

I don't get any of those feelings

What do you feel instead, using the same examples?

Yes

that's bullshit, it doesn't take long for a doctor and a psychiatrist to see what's going on and diagnose it as long as they stay in contact and share notes, which is what a good healthcare team does. the same info that your doctor keeps your psychiatrist can request to see, and if there are discrepencies between the two sociopathy is easy to determine.
that being said, you are confusing sociopathy with apathy and psychopathy. sociopathy just means you are antisocial and manipulate events to avoid interaction, apathy is the lack of empathy for people around you, and psychopathy is manipulating events and people to your benefit to achieve your personal goals at the expense of other people around you.

I hope you aren't actually OP.

I've never felt suicidal.
I don't really think about social norms, I don't act crazy, any time I've done something illegal I've never been reckless.
I don't try to get people to do anything risky or dangerous, I don't like doing things with other people unless it's to get laid.
I do get bored, I often stay bored but I like to mountain bike and take mild opiates for fun.

OP here, I agree but the reason I haven't been diagnosed is because I don't see a psychiatrist and I only see the doctor about physical issues.
I do sometimes manipulate to avoid interaction if I consider it a wast of my time but otherwise according to you I would technically be a psychopath, but I'm not cold hearted I do get stressed in a way when I'm about to do something "bad".