TRUMP BTFOS ELIZABETH WARREN

You can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/05/is-elizabeth-warren-native-american-or-what/257415/
cbsnews.com/news/warren-explains-minority-listing-talks-of-grandfathers-high-cheekbones/
youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also one of the worst Disney movies

Savage, Called her Pocahantas.

Goddamn he's trying to trigger her to death.

She's going to launch into another 30-tweet meltdown and then die of a stroke.

I disagree. Was the last good one

kek, nice one John Smith

People on Facebook are leaping in to defend her lol, this bitch is as native as Hitler, LITERALLY HITLER

Haha Pocahontas because Pocahontas was Native American and female lol.

Mulan is the best classic one

Fuck is with this artistic direction?

we have to meme Fauxcahontas into existance, that's her nick name in her state

>pocahontas sold out her people

it's like poetry

I'm 1/16 Cherokee and even have my citizenship. You know what I don't identify as? Cherokee. Warren needs to shut her mouth. I thought leftists were opposed to the one-drop rule.

No, it's because she's a fuckwit who claims to be injun

It's disgusting to see someone lie about this just to score diversity points

Who Great Mouse Detective here??

I'm 1/8th but it's an Algonquian tribe only recognized in Canadia.. but I'm white as fuck and didn't even know until I was like 25

I'd kinda like to get to know that aspect of my heritage better but it would be silly for me to say that I'm a native American and I'm 4x as native as this bitch

You are missing out by not keeping up to date with Trumps twitter

My grandmother claims to be 100% sioux and she might be, but I am very very pale skinned. If I got a blood test and had like 12.5% native blooe could I cash in on the free college and/or other benefits? Or would my printer paper pale skin cause my heritage to not matter?

Fucking lol.

There's a lot of $5 Indians out there, you should try. For instance, if a tribe in WA wanted to adopt me to their tribe, I'd have full tribal benefits and if I were to become a fisherman I would be accruing income from a treaty right and it would be 100% tax free.

>haha fisherman!

I know at least 10 native fishermen that make >$1 mill a year

She needs it to score points on the Opressiscale.

Native American is +30, Woman is +5

You might as well try, I'm sure people have gotten free shit for having less injun in their veins.

>No, it's because she's a fuckwit who claims to be injun
Was Pocahontas pretending?

I'm in mass, never met anyone who knew who she was and likes her. Wouldn't be too hard to spread that shit

The joke is that he calls her Pocahontas because she claims to be an indian. Fauxcahontas would be a better name desu.

>our native american senator, goofy elizabeth warren

Fucking kek

This nigga knows

I got the feeling that the next Disney movie they remake will either be Aladdin or Mulan

That's fucking retarded and your shit's all gay

If I mockingly called you Einstein for having such a stupid opinion, does my remark imply that Einstein was dumb? Of course not, Einstein. Fuck off with your victimhood status seeking.

I'm failing to see why it matters. If Trump did some shit like this Sup Forums would be like "he's just playing the system because he's smart who cares can't be stumped". I would bring up my 1/32 Native American heritage too if it got me ahead. Fuck bitches get money, is that not what you faggots adore?

>victimhood status seeking
The fuck are you even talking about? Stop trying to throw buzzwords around when they don't even have relevance you low-IQ parrot

Trump approves your pic

He's too good to be true; I can't believe I have the chance to actually vote for this madman.

The difference is that leftists like Warren are immensely hypocritical.

As much as I may dislike sjw, I actually do support these laws. Most of the affected people will be liberals, not conservatives. Imagine if Mr Cuck's daughter got raped in the women's bathroom by some transgender nigger. Maybe he won't care the first or second or third time, but eventually he will.

>Fuck bitches get money, is that not what you faggots adore?
Actually it's folk, faith, and fatherland that we adore.

>not claiming to be jewish on every job and university application
fucks sake user its freedom to be a white male and still be a special snowflake

You need to mind your own fucking business, Cochise

Fauxcahontas

How do you know shes lying?

>ONE BIT
of evidence. Just one, or youre a lying trumpette cuck

I've always liked Atlantis the most

Mah nigga. Goodbye So Soon is basically Trump: The Song.

Get the fuck out.
youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4

>theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/05/is-elizabeth-warren-native-american-or-what/257415/

>"These are my family stories," Warren has said. "This is what my brothers and I were told by my mom and my dad, my mammaw and my pappaw." But so far she and her campaign have been unable to establish that her family lore about being part Native American is anything more than one of the most widely shared family myths known to American genealogical researchers, myths especially prevalent in Warren's home state of Oklahoma, the state with the highest percent of Native Americans in the nation and one where the Cherokee are the largest minority group.

cbsnews.com/news/warren-explains-minority-listing-talks-of-grandfathers-high-cheekbones/

>"No, as I said, these are my family stories. I have lived in a family that has talked about Native Americans, talked about tribes since I had been a little girl," she said. "I still have a picture on my mantel and it is a picture my mother had before that - a picture of my grandfather. And my Aunt Bea has walked by that picture at least a 1,000 times remarked that he - her father, my Papaw -- had high cheek bones like all of the Indians do. Because that is how she saw it and your mother got those same great cheek bones and I didn't. She that thought was the bad deal she had gotten in life."

>30-tweet meltdown

Any place I can read more about this?

Because she looks nothing like a fucking Indian and this is America and everybody knows that faggot who claims to be 1/16th Cherokee.because some drunken aunt said it once at Thanksgiving in 1967.

fucking this

>mulan
its good, but Hercules is the best one, tragically underrated

oh lord

Youre an idiot

>More native than Warren
>Waiting for her inevitable meltdown over, "MUH TRAIL OF TEARS"

Fuck off cunt. I'm ashamed to be from Massachusetts because of people like her. And I'm even more ashamed to mention my native ancestry because of white shitters who need that "diversity" claim to fame that she built her career on.

I hope someone sends a blanket to her house infected with smallpox, and a gallon of whiskey for her to poison herself with. Savage cunt.

Did you even read your own post? For comprehension, bot speed

>i dont think you did

I don't get it.

Someone call the cops. This man is roasting a poor old woman alive.

WE

>pocahontas?
>i dont know much about Sen. Warren
>Someone please explain?

[triggering intensifies]

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

Yes, she lied.
>you

>savage
is that intentional?

Holy kek

>Dad is 1/16 Choctaw
>His mom ran out on his dad when she found out she was pregnant since being a woman in the 50's having sex before marriage and with a half Indian at that was a no no
>His stepdad is full blown white Irishmen who was abandoned by his family as a baby in Texas in a reservation and was taken in and raised as one if their own
>teaches my dad to never take government hand outs for being native because it's a bunch of commie bullshit(he was a marine drill instructor and cop) and it teaches you to be dependant and reduced the value of know what hard work is
>He never goes to ask about anything
>Finds out from friend who works with reservations as an intermediary to the government that he could be getting around 160k a year tax free
>Still won't register
>mfw I'm only 1/32 so I can't get shit
>mfw I will never have excessive disposable income that I can just gamble with constantly

Is this goofy bitch seriously trying to win a celebrity feud with Donald fucking Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=d32577Hom08

it's like pottery user

Native here
Why do so many people attempt to play the "lol I'm ACTUALLY (worthless %) native" card?
This cunt is as white as the faggots who cut into reservation land and do doughnuts in their pickups at 4am because they don't have jobs.

You're the idiot for believing that lily white affirmative action hire is an Indian just because she claimed it like a million other posers in America.

Hooooooooooly shit, Trump is amazing at bantz

Wow, ace.

Hercules is one of the worst.

>le funny black meme dragon
Cuck.

That's an underrated one.

You fools. Not accepting "Song of The South" as the best Disney movie.

Tar baby pictured.

lol. i love this dude.

Reservation land really needs to be taken back, and these handouts taken away as well. Clearly "natives" can't take care of themselves, even with free money, and the land is left to rot otherwise.
P.S.
You're not a fucking 'native Indian', unless you were born centuries ago or your family has done nothing but inbreeding since.

This is legit the dumbest person I've ever seen post

Comfy, but the best underrated Disney is the Fox and the Hound imo

Google

WUZ

Sweet mercy. He's the one- the Bantz Messiah.

I really don't get the heritage bullshit.

I spent a good month on Ancestry.com putting together a family tree.

Go a couple of generations back and I realized that they were all German immigrants who were subsistence farmers that had like 10 kids.

You go so many years back and you start to realize that you basically just materialized from the genes of hundreds of people, there's no "line"

2 Parents
4 Grandparents
8 Greatgrandparents
16 2XGreat
32 3XGreat
64 4XGreat

And that's only about 200 years ago. If you extrapolate back thousands of years, you are descendent from the genes of millions of people and it loses its poignancy

Can you imagine Hillary making the blunder of making this robot librarian lady her VP?

The next 6 months are going to be amazing.

Born and raised in small town Oklahoma
Her drunk aunt "swore" they were 1/insignificant Cherokee because "our granddaddy had high cheek bones like the Cherokee"
Moves to Mass and gets elected Senator
Basically Bernie Sanders with a vagina and Hillary-tier 2nd Amendment views

>2016
>Not calling her Fauxcahontas.

It's up to the tribe. In general, if they got money, they'll reject you. If they don't, they'll accept you

>Fauxcahontas
Shamelessly stolen, getting spread.

This.
The real heritage is "did your parents suck? be better! / did your parents rock? be fucking better!"

Depends on your genes. I learned that I am a direct descendant of members of the French royal family, and related to the first mayor (1700's) of a major city in my state.

It should just be sold to private residents. The collectivist way it is controlled is makes the Indians not give a fuck

Just a Finn trying to assimilate into white society

learn to math, that's 25%

You're kinda right. Most Americans are 100% native.

Sorry we interrupted your great great great great grandparents naked orgy to build civilization, cunt, but I'm every bit as "native" to this country as you are.

>MSM tried to paint this as Warren being a "masterful troll"

>not Beauty and the Beast

Get the fuck out.

whitest id i've ever seen godbless u

DESTROYED

Actually you aren't, due to pedigree collapse. Individual people staring playing double, triple duty in your family tree

Lion King is objectively the best Disney movie.

LMFAO at all these buttblasted liberals rushing to the aid of a lame-duck senator 1%-er when they eviscerated Rachel Dolezal for pulling the same stupid shit.

>savage
Criminally underrated

Irish royalty here.

You have no idea how much I enjoy what's happening to the UK right now.