ITT: Movie theories you agree with

ITT: Movie theories you agree with.

>Alien was Ripley's split-personality.

Squall died at the end of disc 1.

>Childs was a Thing
>Bateman never killed anyone, but he often thought about it.
>Good the Bad and the Ugly is a prequel to a Fistfull of Dollars.

>psyop/false-flagging in The Dark Knight Rises
>the aliens in The X-Files are actually Nephilim and Fallen Angels

Danielsan was the Bad Guy.

only alien and aliens are canon

Howard didn't kill his daughter in 10 Cloverfield Lane, but the guy with the broken arm did.
Why would Howard not have a picture of his actual daughter, Emit built the bunker and knew how to get around it, air duct was bolted from the inside, someone small enough to crawl through the vents would have to do that, Emit volunteered to try and hide his secret, he went with whatever story the normie chick made up to avoid being caught, Howard suspected Emit killed his daughter thus the no touching rule and thus the killing + "I forgive you" which was in reference to his daughter and not trying to take his gun.

Zion was just another level of the Matrix

>tfw you refuse to believe childs became the thing because you like Keith David too much for him to lose in the end

>Alien was Ripley's split-personality.
Like how?
Ripely set her sleep pod to wake up alone, murdered them all during the sleep, blew up the ship and escaped alone ?

>the aliens from signs are actually benevolent beeings who pretend to invade earth to unite mankind and help people with their individual problems (like Mel Gibsons lack of faith)

Proof:
- we never once see them kill or hurt anybody in the movie
- what kind of advanced alien is unable to operate doors

Shattered Memories was the sequel of Silent Hill's bad ending

>never see them hurt or kill anyone in the movie
Except you know, when they grab the kid or spray poison in his face

John Doe was just a patsy and Det. Somerset was the real killer

How do you know it's poison?

> what kind of advanced alien is unable to operate doors
Demons who haven't been to earth since before Christ.

harry potter is actually death

Jack didn't die, and later became Gatsby.

The wolves and the alieans are demons and fears in The Grey and Signs.
Clearly though. It's not a theory.

They's deeeeaad

Event Horizon was the prequel to Doom

How does that even work?

That actually makes sense.

Why does the ZOMG ERRYONE IS DEAAAAAAAD,,,,,,,, theory pop up in every piece of media?

Jar Jar is a Sith Lord.

Anyone who wants Shattered Memories to be canon is a big silly

Thats a given

>Why does the ZOMG ERRYONE IS DEAAAAAAAD,,,,,,,, theory pop up in every piece of media?

People like having their minds blown

That's canon

Morpheus was the one all along.

Man from Earth is just bullshiting out of his ass all the way to the son scene

Except the radio at the end literally says that people died.

only alien and alien isolation are canon

well then he even fooled the director given he's making a sequel

The baby was an alien from Priemus 8.

Why do you watch movies made my transgender faggots?

Never seen that idea before but I now want to play that shit again, fuck.

>d-do I fit in yet? W-will I be accepted if I post about faggots?

It's a pretty good movie, who cares? Neither of them even claimed to be a girl at that point anyway

Bruce Willis is dead and the kid can see ghosts

Evil Dead 2 isn't a remake but is infact a sequel to ED1

That would make Hudson hawk a much better film desu

They had doors 2,000 years ago and demons have been active on earth since then according to the Bible and the Church.

>They had doors 2,000 years ago

Doors were invented in America you dumbo, 2000 y ago America didnt even existed

Buenos Aires was an inside job.

Exactly that was why it was so confusing, they had doors back then but no knobs.

Event Horizon was a prequel to Warhammer 40k

The "balance in the force" was meant literally. By executing all the jedi, Anakin finally brought balance to the force because then there were only two sith and two jedi left. This is why Obi-Wan has to die so Luke can ascend to become a jedi and later Yoda has to die so Leia can become force sensitive. Only when Vader is dead can the jedi repopulate again.

More like Smith

that's far too clever for lucas

i like this theory

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and shit.

This I actually buy.

That's not even sort of how it works.

wat

This. Falseflagging to get a war with the dirty bugs going and upholding the totalitarian regime.

It was brits all along. It's not first time they fight against white people while allied with roaches.

the eternal (((anglo))) helped the Ottomans in any way possible to keep the Christian Balkan states down because they were afraid of Russian influence there

literally the first and biggest race traitors in history

What's that CG from?

Damn guys. Pretty good.
You also almost summoned the daemons here with those numbers.

lurk moar

There is a good comic book that continues Aliens and shits on 3. It keepa everyone alive.

This, and neo is a program

why is it that a velociraptor can open a door in Jurassic Park, but this ayylmao just sits there and jerks off isntead????

This is literally the truth, "ED2 is remake" is purely a popular myth

I chuckled

>muh evil sect

Go back to COD kiddo

I like the James Bond is a codename one, even if it's been disproven multiple times. It helps with my autism, I guess.

Also:
>Kenneth from 30 Rock is a Lovecraftian horror made docile by television and religion.
>Childs is the Thing
>The astronaut in Blackstar is Major Tom, dead, thousands of years after his disappearance.
>Susan faked her death in Seinfeld.

CIA is Bane

>Childs is the thing
I hate this meme "theory" give me literally one(1) example of how he could be it.

>>The astronaut in Blackstar is Major Tom, dead, thousands of years after his disappearance.

well.... duh?

matt Damon went to mars, was rescued and then was sent up again to rescue the world when the crops began to faiil. he worked with the great-great-great grandmother of mcconaughey's daughter, (both played by jessica chastain) and changed his name to Hugh Mann because he rescued himself from mars and that gave hiima huge ego boost

checked

Philadelphia is the sequel to Big.

It's a sequel that retcons some ED1 details.
How the fuck can anyone be confused about this?

but that's wrong, you fucking retard

I like this movie a little more now. Thanks user.

James Bond's real name is John Patrick Mason and he's been arrested in USA

This

Alien is about the fear of male rape, which is why the whole alien design is so sexual. Parallel to this theme, only the single female crew member survives, all the males get killed off. You'd say "but Lambert is also a female", except Lambert is actually a male-to-female transexual (and because of that, the only character to have a "implied rape" death scene).

1. He was wearing a different colored coat
2. He was conveniently missing during the attack

>Alien is about the fear of male rape, which is why the whole alien design is so sexual.
Well, yeah. That's not even a myth, that's the symbolism behind the movie. That's what Giger was all about.

that was confirmed a few years ago

How is this even a theory? It literally makes no sense whatsoever. Good god.

I don't believe it is a theory, I believe it is an idea that was abandonded after the character's godawful reception.

Bane wasn't actually a big guy for anyone. He was actually slightly shorter than average.

Holy shit

That's the setup, the theory is Lambert being a guy

Jay is gay

Neo wasn't "the one"
Agent Smith was

Love this one

is this still considered a "Theory"?
I thought it just sorta became common knowledge for people who actually watched the movies and not normies.

>what kind of advanced alien is unable to operate doors
Aliens that have become so accustomed to Star Trek doors that just open automatically for you that they don't remember how regular doors open.

>TGTBATU before a fistful of dollars
>Theory
It's practically told you exposition when he gets the Pancho at the end

>>psyop/false-flagging in The Dark Knight Rises
What?

Fuck you, that actually makes sense. I was so sure that Howard did it and now I have to watch it again.

What kind of advanced alien lands on a planet covered in water when water can kill them?

Chuckie from Rugrats gets molested by his dad every time he's not on screen

They were an exploratory group, and not actual military. Their government sent them to Earth knowing full well that they would all die so that they could use their deaths to push their agenda of a more militaristic space exploration program.

The English are shabbos.

been a while since i've watched so i don't remember any details but i'm pretty sure this is bullshit
does anyone else have more things for and against it?

The force penetrates and binds all things. It's going to bend to desire one way or another