What's /b smoking today?

What's /b smoking today?

some good shitt fam

Nothing, I'm on a break :(

Why?

Nothing. I got interviewed for a big boy job yesterday and I need it. So day 2 of not smoking

"Sherbert" hybrid - 23.8% ThcA content
"Grape Stomper" sativa - 28% ThcA content
"Sweet and Sour" high CBD low THC content

First two for recreation, last one for epilepsy. I don't recommend those kinds of strains to be honest. There's no head high so you can't tell if it's kicked in yet but you still can't think clearly so there's no point. Might as well feel the high too if its still going to impair your judgment.

Same here. Gf and I are both job hunting and don't want to take a chance in case we get tested. I'm hoping we find something before the end of the month so we can celebrate our anniversary with summa dat good good

YOU PAYED HOW MUCH FOR THAT? YOU GOT RIPPED OFF

Purple haze

...What if he only paid $5 for it?
You need to relax. Give someone time to answer the question.

Forgot to post pic. Ran out of Stomper last night.

looks fine to me user.

Northern Lights.

>not spending $24 on pic related to pass whenever you want.

does this actually work?

I just usually ask a buddy whos clean for some piss.

Isn't there some kind of gelatin trick? I'm surprised no ones posted it by now. Something like, mixing jello packets with hot gatorade or.....

At the end of my legal west coast stash. Back to getting ripped off at $250 an ounce. North Carolina sucks.

$15 a G for medical here :(

same here

OMGZ I PAY LIKE NOTHING FOR LIKE A MILLION POUNDS U IDIET

It's $20 a g for top shelf medical in California. If it's good stuff, $15 isn't that bad of a price

I refuse to pay more than $10 a gram. I'll switch to dirt before I pay $15.

Moved to a new place. Don't really know anyone. How the fuck do I find someone to sell me weed?

Find niggers

$75/ounce here in CO. The law must be relatively new? Either that or you're buying rec prices from "boutiques". You're right though, that is a goddamn rip off.

This guy gets it. I'll take $10/g Texas hydro over $15/g or $20/g Cali medical any fucking day of the week.

Nothing, i'm looking for a new job.

It's $20 a g for everything here

You'll constantly be a plebeian then. Love yourself, invest in your strain. You deserve it user. Treat yourself.

I've used it 5 times over the past couple years and its never failed me. i just keep some in my car in case i get hurt on the job and need it handy.
I've always figured if it works, it works.
if it doesn't, well i'm fucked anyway.

Lol post a pic, so we can see what a $75 oz looks like

Then you're a fucking idiot.
>from Texas
They get dirt weed at medical prices. The kind of shit they used to smoke back in the 70s. Just moved here, and you notice the difference fucking immediately.

go to a bar or something

I did. But I bought it a week ago so the one on the left is all that's left. On the right is the high CBD content I mentioned in my original post. I only bought an 1/8th of it but I don't like it.

"Chedz" as my dealer mate called it.
I'm sure he means Cheese, but I know Cheese and this isn't Cheese.

This is why I want legal weed here in the UK... I always like to know what I'm getting, I grew up knowing growers and was mates with kids of growers so have always known what it is and how strong...
These days I dunno what the fuck I'm getting... it's mostly pretty nice though.

Fuck all that shit I just wanna smoke.

i can vouch for that. dallas here. 90% of the weed here sucks and they charge $10-$20 a g

Yeah but you don't even bother to invest in the thing you "just" want to do?

How often to you smoke, user? If you do it at least once a day, or twice a week, why not start investing in it? It's obviously going to be a long term thing.

>dallas
You poor soul.

Liga Privada T52 double corona

day off watching eth

Parsley, by the looks of it.

Some dense ass stuff my dealer sold me for cheap. Smokes damn well and knocks me tf out if I roll a blunt with it.
He called it "OG kush" which means literally nothing coming from this guy

only way really to get good bud is to find a dealer who goes on runs to colorado but its expensive and unreliable

They can call it whatever they want if it justifies the price to their customer. Looks good though, especially if your grinder has a kief catcher. I need to get one of those but I keep forgetting.

Mine does and yeah it's filling up fast. First weed I've bought from him in months that "hits me" right away, and it was $3 cheaper a g than i usually can find lol

I bought 13 grams of some stuff with really long orange hairs

leafly com/indica/shark-shock

Starting off with some Moby Dick sativa and moving on to Blue Cheese indica as a night cap. I fucking love dispensaries.

I'm high on life but not smoking anything. Your collective patheticness is the reason all of you are stuck on Sup Forums obsessing over a plant. Here's a tip. Drop the bud, hit a gym, download tinder and get out of your mom's basement.

Topkek Nice reference

Either bait or a retard

4g nug of some $10/g San Antonio dirt weed

Salmon

Some hash. I still love weed but hash doesn't smell as strong

sour diesel and some other shit that tastes good

Any Illinois anons? How long until it's legal here and I can stop buying weed like a teenager?

So sick of getting vague strains that surprise me with a high (or lack thereof) that isn't what I was expecting when I made the purchase.

tried shatter like 6 years ago and never looked back. vaping the last of the crumble i got from AB before the bust

girlscout cookies. cheers m8

If it's real sherb from sherbinski himself then you can feel the high. Tf you smokin nigga

just got 12 grams of bho in the mail on Thursday!
>orange crush, phantom og, juicy fruit.
but thats my stockpile, still have my last batch of oil to smoke
>cinderella 99, blueberry, cheese, pink kush
fuck i love mail order

Learn to read retard he said the last not the first

Looks like shit. Probly not real cookies

I'm not, but I have some edibles I made that I might do later. Somewhere upwards of 50mg.

OH MY GOD that is hilarious! You guys really should take a road trip up here. I promise you won't regret it.