TOP 3 people you can't stand to listen to on Joe Regain's Podcast?

TOP 3 people you can't stand to listen to on Joe Regain's Podcast?

1. Bryan Callen. He's such a fucking MASSIVE sycophant with Rogan. All I can hear in the Fight Companions is Callen sucking up to Rogan and desperately trying to get his approval. he's not funny and everything he adds is pure horseshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5-qXeH1pGg
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=tXwakHd0UU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the faggot one

my impression is that Joe surrounds himself with loud-mouth idiots so he can seem rational and intelligent by comparison

Duncan Trussel is a brain damaged retard that thinks he's on a spiritual quest

2. Tony Hinchcliffe. UNBEARABLY smug. What an unfunny prick this guy is. He has the air of thinking EVERYTHING he says is hilarious but I'm amazed I hear anything as he sucks Rogan's average-sized cock.

3. Joey Diaz. It's like listening to three hours of a wheezing cancer-filled bag of gravel who just yells 'dawg' a lot. When Rogan fake-laughs at something outrageous 'yer uncle Joey' just said it makes me want to shit in my own mouth and feed it to my own baby.

I like Trussel. His voice is annoying as fuck but at least he's articulate and intelligent. His 'spirtual' side does grate, especially when he goes off on a half-hour rant about it.

samefag

I said TOP 3. MORON. Of course I'm the samefag you brain-dead moldy bag of fuck.

Go back to /v

OP seems upset

He'll be back. he's just been kicked off Twitter so we'll have three hours of him saying he did nothing wrong.

1. Hinchcliff
2. Trussel
3. Callen

All faggots. Also anything involving bro scientists, that retarded bow hunter, and any fad diet asshole. One of the more recent guests was even called a "health detective" in the description. The show has been fucking unbearable lately. I usually only wind up watch 1 episode a month these days.

I should hate Diaz, but he's lovable as fuck.

He's scummy but makes it seem alright.

I started out liking Duncan, going back and listening to his earliest stuff was how I got into him. Then I realized he's a one trick pony and says the same thing every single podcast. He mentions Bhagavad Gita at least once per podcast.

On that note, what are some lesser knowns I should listen to?

little upset over nothing, huh.

When was the last time he had a CLASSIC? he's doing too many in a day. release it once a week and get a DECENT guest on.
Louis Theroux was the last one I actually enjoyed.

No, no he's not. Stop listening to Rogan.

Anyone who is a "keto diet expert" or a hunter. So sick about hearing Rogan shit on essential foods like brown rice, oatmeal, and fruits. His heavy meat diet is going to land him with colon cancer.. Fucker eats like 6 eggs in a single serving and that doesn't include the steak for lunch and dinner

>stop listening to this guy we're all talking about listening to

I mean his stories, I like a guy with stories.

I'm betting 95% of them are made up, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy listening to his dumb shit.

That makes him lovable to me, but any weird thing that Joe said.

I swear, I don't get why everyone listens to JRE, yet hates Joe Rogan and the show so much.

Because he occasionally has a good guest on. They're few and far between, but when he does land a good one it's alright. Where else will you get a 3 hour conversation with someone you like? Also, fucking NO ONE listens to the podcast for Joe Rogan.

Probably Bert Kreischer, has such an awful laugh and he can't stop laughing the entire time. Stories are hugely unremarkable.

Diaz doesn't really annoy me but I simply can't wrap my head around why Rogan says that he is his favorite comic. Joey usually just starts grumbling loud and yelling cocksucker, that's his whole schtick.

Any professional MMA person, nothing glasses my eyes over like fight geeks arguing over guards and triangles and shit.

Hannibal is pretty chill.

His Chael Sonnen podcasts are fantastic

same

brenda schrub is garbage too

1. Joe rogan
2. Joe rogan
3. Joe rogan

Cowboy Cerrone is pretty based, all the rest of the MMA guys are brain dead dullards.

This.

Carlos Condit was alright, pretty fluid for a guy who gets punched for a living

Ari Schafirr

>being retarded
>2014

>its a joe says nate diaz vs conor mcgregor for 2 hours

have a snickers bro

Because Chael is a try american hero.

God bless him.

true*

Loved the recent Louis Thorax one though.

CAWKSUKKA

Graham Hancock
Randal Carlson
Redban

Sam 'Ben Stiller' Harris

Who here /icehousechronicles/?

Just started going back through them from the start, comfy as fuck desu

>Redban

Plebian leave

Any of his fight buddies

That tween shill redban is by far the worst. Listening to him stumble through tech and say 12 year old response's is the worst. "Dude boner pills giggle" what a fag

Watched the podcasts with Graham Hancock. First one was good the rest was rehash. The one with Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson was also good. I tired watching some other ones. The one with Ike Haxton since I play online poker and the dude is boss as fuck and Rogan just couldn't make the podcast interesting. Then I tried watching a random one and couldn't last more than 5 mins.
All in all you just need to watch first one with Graham and the one with Graham and Randall.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Have you done your Chael Marys today? He needs them more than ever :(

youtube.com/watch?v=D5-qXeH1pGg

im so glad Redban is gone, he's such a retard

jamie is the real nigger

the ronda patrick ones are great if you have a fleeting interest in how the brain works chemically

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

my gym actually purchased a monkey head kettle bell

I laughed more than I should have at this.

I bought one, they're pretty awesome

why are we hating Jamie? He's a wizard bro, a fucking WIZARD

Graham Hancuck

DUDE AYAHUASCA LMAO
DUDE ALIENS LMAO
DUDE BUY MY BOOK BRO LELELE

>spills out a literal paragraph of garbage
>finally coming to an end
>'and that is why..... you need to buy my book'

Any podcast where he talks about the same shit over and over again
So definitely Duncan Trussel, Aubrey Marcus (especially when him and Joe shill onnit), and Eddie Bravo. Eddie is okay, but I have literally 0 interest in MMA talk

I started from podcast 1 about a year ago and now i'm nearing 250 and I gotta say all the best podcasts are the ones with redban and joey diaz, they talk about shit as regular friends instead of like a planned meeting that Rogan has with many of his guests

This they're awful

The Graham Hancock one where he comes up with some wild ass giant flood theory always annoys me. I'm a geologist and I've worked in the some of the same areas he has.

It's frustrating to listen to some pleb who thinks "whoa dude the ground is wavy must be a flood it's a grand conspiracy by geologists because muh oil." Fuck guy, how about taking more than a passing interest in my field before you try to come along and act like we are all against you because your evidence is shit.

"It's all a conspiracy man they're all against me because my small amount of research with cherry picked evidence isn't taken seriously" is fucking grating to listen to.

The worst is when he wrongly stated that uniformitarianism means "everything now is exactly how it's always been." That's either a complete lie or a negligent characterization deliberately made to make his shit hypothesis seem reasonable due to his lack of hard evidence.

I sort of feel bad for the old man because he has found some cool stuff but he is so hung up on fighting a conspiracy that doesn't exist that he doesn't see the forest for the trees.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXwakHd0UU0

He was tryhard af.

getting kinda bored of Gaad Saad

we get it that there's an evolutionary reason for any social phenomenon. Stop breaking the flow of conversation to explain it in a long drawn-out way.

this hasn't been posted in a long time

joe rogan is a faggot that said justin trudeau was really cool

Give me your favourite ones I have a long drive tomorrow.

Preferably the podcast number.
Thanks anons.

his russell brand one was great. i don't like brand that much in his public persona, but he came across well on the show.

it says its a joint podcast with jim breuer, but jim barely speaks and doesn't ruin it.

andy dick

The one where Bill Burr totally owns Redban in an argument which causes him to sulk like a child, don't know which number it is

>TOP 3 people you can't stand to listen to on Joe Regain's Podcast?
#1 Joe Rogan
#2 who the fuck cares, I'm turning this shit off before they start spouting more new age bullshit.

yo bros, Rogan is based as fuark.

Pretty woke dude I dont mind listening to after a comfy day at the gym and maybe blowing down later before me and my pals play some cuhrayzee vidya or watch some dope animu, desu

i always get the feeling Burr doesn't really like Rogan. The ONLY times hes on the show is when he has a new Netflix special coming out. Burr is super blunt about plugging his shit too, doesn't even try to blend it in a conversation. It always feels like a pure business transaction on his end.

Schaub is way worse than Callen.

>schaub: "Fighter" is ok, i just dont think he can hang with the top guys

>Rogan: Really? I think "fighter" is a mooooonster, hes a real killer in there.

>schaub: for sure a monster, pump the brakes if you dont think hes a killer

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME

it's more that they're two guys who used to be tight but time has passed and they don't see each other or have that much in common anymore

I CANT FUCKING STAND JOEY DIAZ.

He's my older brother in the future, but not as funny or 'crazy'.

Junkie/addict criminal types are the most boring people people on the face of the earth.
Every day of their lives is the exact same, do drugs or do stupid shit to get hold of drugs which gets you arrested.

There's a clip of diaz on stage talking about having a bandage on his neck from surgery or an accident or something. BUT IT DIDN'T STOP HIM FROM SNIFFING SOME COKE WHEN HE WAS AT HOME ho ho.

How does a neck bandage stop you from sniffing coke? The audience laughs but what is the joke, at what point did the story begin or end?

My brother thinks he's some ultimate wacky exciting character just like diaz, constantly talks about himself just like diaz, actually boring as fuck just like diaz. He's been repeating the same 1 day of his life for 15 years.

Where's that paste that makes Rogan look like a complete monkey idiot?

Graham Hancock said on the podcast that he would relentlessly blast a volcano vaporiser all day every day for years and it made him go a little bit crazy.

I like some of what he says but once you've heard his views once I think that's about all you need.

any of them with Tom Segura

because burr is a cuck. he keeps up his shtick because thats his job, but make no mistake, he is a liberal SJW now. no way he marries someone like his wife without secretly agreeing with her

I think Duncan would be great if he didn't have such a huge hangup on spiritualizing fucking everything. It's like every little input in his life has something to do with religion and his spiritual journey. Plus he's a tad too addicted to his own voice. Noticed how he always shoots in a "yep" or "i see" every time there's room for it. It gets tiresome.

I don't get how he was/is so fat when he apparently binged on coke all the time.

Callen (incredibly pretentious, pretends it's an act; it isn't)
Any of his hunter friends (fine people just boring pod)
Three way tie between Joey Diaz (full of shit), Burnt Chrysler (lying, exaggerating name dropper), and Duncan (we get it dude you're too far gone)

Favorites:
Tom Segura
Greg Fitzsimmons
Kevin Rose

>Using cuck so much it no longer holds meaning

Bill is a libertarian with jungle fever. Bfd

When I first heard Duncan's voice I assumed he was an aging lesbian type

The Milo Yianoppoulos is one of the funniest ones I've ever heard

the wayne federman podcast was the worst. also whenever joe tries to talk politics and always relates it back to pot or dmt or some other pointless hippy shit. Hate when joe talks politics

The John Wayne Parr one was awesome.

>it's a "Joe talks with a real comedian as if he's on their level" episode
That's what ruined the Leno episode for me. Just shut the fuck up

came here to post this

I wish Joe put him in his place on the Circumcision thing, Milo is obtuse as fuck about it with the whole "aesthetically pleasing" bullshit. God damn.

joe rogan by himself is reason enough not to listen to it

but i can't stand edgy bravo. that guy is nothing but good grappler with a meme gym and a complete retard

>watching anything to do with MMA
You fucked up. I watch only for Bill Burr, Jay Leno etc.

In the last 2 weeks or something I listened to 3 of 4 Gad Saad podcasts on Joe, and at certain times I felt like I was listening to the same one twice by mistake. Like almost the same conversation, line by line, and then some little variation.
But it was not the same ones cause my podcast app keeps track

Anyone notice the same?

>its a joe rogan starts talking about politics and has no fucking clue what he's talking about because he gets all of his news and opinions from social media episode

>it's a joe aggressively debates and tries to refute real scientists whilst never questioning pseudo scientist cause it sounds cools and dude weed lmao

1. Brian redban. I couldn't believe it when someone said he was in his 40s. He's literally the annoying little brother I thought he was 22. Shut up Brian you aren't funny dude. Nobody wants to hear your sexy stories with no punch line. Rogan removed him from the show for a reason. Every time he starts to talk you can just feel the energy leave the room. Eat dicks redban.

2. Duncan trusses. We get it dude. You ate some mushrooms and did some acid and are at peace with your inner faggot. Woah dude space and stars and aliens dude the whole world could be like dude just a thumbnail of a person living in another universe. Have you figured out how deep and spiritual I am yet? Totes dude like for real. When j want to know the meaning of the universe dude I smoke dmt.

3. Any non-comedian. Nothing worse than having to listen to rogan pretend to be smart.

Granted I haven't listened In a long time and when I do it's always to a comedian and I fast forward through the ufc talk because ufc is faker than my love for hoes.

Josh Barnett as well, he's clearly pretty smart and has been in the sport for a long time so he has seen it all. I'm a fan though so idk if his epsidoes would be boring to people who don't follow MMA.

literally the best guest you cretin

Rogan was so cringey in the last Hannibal one.
I know he was drunk but damn that was embarrassing

go back to Sup Forums

Oh yeah, this guy is pretty fantastic. MMA fighter who is actually smart and funny, rare af.

Basically every one of Joe's regulars are fuckwits.

I only watch Joe when he has an interesting guest on like Louis Theroux or Lance Armstrong or Action Bronson. Actually pretty much anyone from outside his regulars circle. Whenever it's just him and his dumb friends it usually just comes down to them talking about weed and mushrooms and spiritual quests while they're drooling and pissing themselves from bad LSD in their isolation tanks. I'll watch the Joe commentary on current events from clips later.

Have you not seen Redban argue Bill Burr over stitcher using his podcast without his approval? Pure cringe.