Why did they even have infantry in a bug fight?

Why did they even have infantry in a bug fight?

Useless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5PdXveIeo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In the book, they were in Power Armor.

>Mobile Infantry
>literally just dumped on a planet then they wander around until they find something

You use pawns to draw out larger pieces.

Would you like to know more?

YO SO
*smacks lips*
SO LIKE
*steals car*
U SAYN
*abandons family*
WE WUZ LIKE
*robs liquor store*
CHESS PIECES N SHIET?
*"where's wallace!!?*

IT'S SATIRE YOU FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Movie:
Smoothskins versus Deathclaws

Book:
Power Armor versus Radroaches

How did they shower without raping eachother?

They're mostly white and therefore have self control

patchzerg scum detected

play terran like a man

>implying Terran scum arent the worst vehicle spammers
~posted from my deployed prowler on a mountain

They are cheap to mass produce.

BECAUSE KLENDATHU WAS AN INSIDE JOB

#BUGLIVESMATTER

Not really. Raising a human to adulthood is actually really fucking expensive, not to mention time comsuming.

it wuz da space joos amiright?

The bugs were turned into propaganda, they need the bugs to maintain their one-world fascist state and maintain the us VS them mentality which is a staple of any fascist government.

They only send young able-bodied men out to fight the bugs face to face so they could be killed so there would be no threat of a rebellion back on earth.
It also creates an army of angry friend and relatives of the deceased soldiers who want nothing more than to see their loved ones avenged.

A spacefaring human race that has the resources to ship millions of soldiers and equipment across solar systems with no trouble and suffer heavy losses would have the money to blow up these planets with ease.
But since the bug propaganda is constantly about how close these bugs are they feel like a constant threat that the fascist government can't just nuke out of existence.

To my knowledge it's even heavily implied that Bueno Aires was hit by their own government, Carmen Ibanez deliberately flew her ship into the path of the metero so that it would collide with earth.
The meteror would've missed by a thousand to millions of miles.

Remember that when it was said that the arachnids launched the meteor from Kladathu that it was believed that the arachnids weren't an intelligent species, even an insult to many scientist to think otherwise.

>Buenos Aires
>White

>prowler

had to look that up

lmao its like a hellion but instead it's a super gay golf cart

that's the thing, there has clearly been some kind of genocide

because starship troopers is actually hell

Why didn't Carmen get court martialed for that shit

shut up, niggers.

>Book:
>Power Armor versus Centaurs
ftfy

Rape gets you hung in the book.

Because it was planned, remember that she was suddenly wanted nothing to do with Rico anymore for no real reason except distance and their different jobs in the army, I think she knew what kind of a job it is to be infantry and be food for the propaganda machine.
In other words she had inside information, not a strage idea if you realize she's the best pilot in the entire army.

go read the book.

book doesn't even have the meteor shit

The book and the movie are so different in tone (And plot points), you might as well take them as separate entities...

>sci-fi

why somebody will read that?
do you eat shit too?

that's the point. and the bugs can space travel are as smart as humans and invaded earth twice.

I bet you think great gatsby or Fahrenheit 451 are "real books"

I have read the book, it's realy good but nothing like the movie.

I also know Paul Verhoeven as a director, he's from the same city as me and I've seen all his movies, I know how he constructs his movies and it has become a staple in Dutch movies.

oh yeah, and infinite jest, don't forget it!

>Rape gets you hung

well they are books you stupid nigger

What to heck I've read these exact posts before is this pasta, the matrix or did I just catched myself in a Groundhog Day scenario???

Sup Forums is actually some kind of purgatory that we are all trapped. The shitposting repeats itself throughout history in an endless cycle.

4u

is this a flick or a kino?

It depends on whether or not you can look past the fact that it kinda bastardizes the source material.

If you can, it's very enjoyable.

its a movie disguised as a flick, but its certainly nothing more

All of this has happened before, and will happen again.

Yes it does. Except in the book his dad was out of town or something and ends up joining rico's roughnecks at the end.

oh thats right, i forgot

Because the movie is critical of fascism. The troops are disposable and clueless instead of being protected by awe-inspiring armored suits and being more competent than Sonic the Hedgehog fan characters.

>Thinking Spaniards aren't white

*hanged

shut up you vanu scum

brass is unimpressed

ya'll niggas need managed democracy

youtube.com/watch?v=I5PdXveIeo4

>Bueno Aires was hit by their own government
Simpler than that, the goverment knew about it and let it happen

>catched

hmmm

>A spacefaring human race that has the resources to ship millions of soldiers and equipment across solar systems with no trouble and suffer heavy losses would have the money to blow up these planets with ease.

false

Explain, retard.

If you can fly a fucking fleet of warships filled with troops to a planet you can just as easily fling a few KKVs at it.

You'd need a moon sized ball of explosives to blow up a planet, its not realistic. Its like saying because europeans had the power to sail to america then they must have been able to make it explode.

I don't think he meant literally blow up a planet, I just took it as wiping the bugs out.

Your right though if he actually meant that

>you plebs don't even realize the movie is a meta propaganda for the federation

Look at it, Carmen and Rico are both attractive and white, you have Gary Busey's wife's son as the goofy sidekick.

Not to mention the way it romanticizes war and conflict, are we really to believe that an officer like Michael Ironside would let his troops have a party like that within bug territory?

>michael ironside playing a based character

>clancy brown playing a based character

hell i just recently remembered fucking seth gilliam from the wire/oz/walkingdead is in it too

i give the retardation of the movie a pass for the afore mentioned things

>Gary Busey's wife's son
That nigger is straight from Busey's loins

Not to mention the mixed showers, what kind of guy wouldn't want that?

Verhoeven wanted a WWI, mass cannon fodder to the slaughter vibe..