Musicians you admire

>Musicians you admire
Johnny Marr is the antithesis of what I don't like in music.

Tosin Abasi of Animals as Leaders.

OP, opinion on Morrissey?

Supreme Faggot

now this is an opinion you need to justify, user

He's a total asshole, but I kinda get why, specially after reading his autobiography. We all give him a pass because he's Morrissey

>Byron McMackin

Had the privilege of seeing him drum with Pennywise several times. Very tight and makes some complex/fast beats seem effortless.

>Makes some pretty good faces onstage too

RIP Layne

Do you mind explaining why he's a giant cunt? Never really looked into Morrissey just enjoy his music

I fuckin can't stand mods, stuck in the 60s with their gay as fuck hair do's...and morrisey is a cunt..met him in a bar in Blackpool, miserable as fuck (no surprise).

I don't like cock rock and show-off acts. Long solos feel tedious and bore me, but that's my personal opinion. I've seen so many metalheads fucking up Smiths songs because they can't play arpeggios. Johnny Marr feels refreshing and original.

He's egocentric, entitled and miserable.

In all fairness I've always thought mega talented people should be allowed to have an inflated ego

Yeah that's what I said, we give him a pass because he's Morrissey. Most people would be ashamed to write like him for fear of looking self centered or pretentious, but that's what makes those introspective lyrics that make people feel so identified.

What did morrisey do?

Moz is my hero, but Andy Rourke's bass is too good

He probably said something that hurt user's feelings when he tried to approach him or something

b u c k e t h e a d n i g g a

miss this dude everyday

Moz gives him a lot of praise, even after the shit he's done.

>master on bass
>orgasmic voice
>humble af
>dances like a god
>been in a bunch of great albums

Tommy Bolin

John Squire

Fuck you, user, beat me to it

Good call user

Anything that Patton shits out is good

Mitch Lucker. He didn't start drama with people, cared about his friends, was kind to people, had a sense of humor and made heavy af music. Lived to the fullest and all around a good guy. RIP.(Call me emo idgaf still holds true)

Love him, total genius and a cool guy too.

Reni of the stone roses squires already been mentioned but Reni is unique the way he play the drums he's a fuckin good singer as well

ICP. I don't like their music but I admire their accomplishments.

>the antithesis of what I don't like
This is a weird way to say you like him. Good call though, the Smiths are fucking great.

yeah, Marr is great. Also, in the same vein a half-generation younger, Bernard Butler and John Squire are great guitarist songwriters.
yes, Barbarism Begins at Home is untouchable
ma nigga

squarepusher.

Steve Stevens look insane.

I like how billy idol and him are, mostly in Don't need a Gun, where Steve Stevens is wearing a full white costume. look's awesome