>no kawhi
>no problem

>pop holding out kawhi again because of "injury"

>tfw I don't have NBA tv

REEEEE

same

Guess I'll just watch this OT

accute tireditis is a severe thing

I came here to post this. You just removed my last purpose in life .

Howdy, I'm gonna watch this game even though I know nothing about basketball.

lol

you even missed a trips by 1

somedays you just can't have anything going your way I guess

welcome amigo

>6-6 after 7 minutes

shit game actually

>Spurs 2nd seed/Rockets 3rd seed
>tfw they will probably meet in the conference semifinals
>tfw we will get to see the Spurs expose D'Antoni's meme offense in the playoffs again

tres bien indeed

Thanks!

o-oh...

>all those missed open shots

both teams look completely uninterested

well, don't loose hope, it's still only the beginning, but it really doesn't start great

david lee is a real ass nigga

>all my apehoop, iceboxing and luckswing teams suck

>free until August

Wassup?...

>no reggie miller

thank god

>Gasol

>Aldridge

just trade him

>40pt half

is it 2005 again

spurs just gotta hang in there

I'm worried about aldridge bros

why has he been playing like a total bitch the last few weeks

>going for the 2 shots / 1 shot with 35 seconds to go

bunch of retards

>dat loose as fuck shirt with unbuttoned sleeve
>white tee tucked into jeans
>flip phone on belt clip
>baggy jeans
>little fold on top of weird clog boot things

classic timmy

malik rose was the shit

I dunno man but it's frustrating to watch

actually hoping gasol comes back soon atleast he's not afraid to score

I'm not worried. He looks the same as last season. He will play mediocre and then go off for back to back 40 pt games in the playoffs. If anyone is gunna hurt us in the playoffs it's gunna be gasol...

Dedmond a literal who is playing really good defense on the 2nd best center in the league

Hes naturally bitch made

>go 40 pts back to back in playoffs
>shit the bed 4 consecutive times just after

OKC likes that

nice meme fuckhead

he played fine

>he thinks it was Aldridges fault

Yeah just completely ignore mills, green being cold as shit from 3 and Pop being hard headed and leaving Parker on Westbrook. But yeah it was Aldridge fault

Leave Aldridge alone please

This year at least they won't have to guard Westbrook AND Durant.

Where did I say it was solely Aldridge's falut? Just don't worry, i didn't forget how Mills, Green or Parker shat the bed just as much (though anybody could have seen it coming considering how these 3 were meh during the season), just as I didn't forget how Leonard choked hard in the final minutes of closed games, as often. But that doesn't invalidate the fact Aldridge has been far from bringing what he should have brought in this series considering his status and his regular season.

You're acting like Aldridge is a top 5 player. He was at best a borderline top 10 player but for sure top 15 and that's exactly what he's bringing to the Spurs.

Don't tell me you expected him to put up Portland type numbers on the Spurs right?

not him but why the fuck not?

shoot the blal when you get it and make shots it's not hard

>aldridge clank

smfh

>not him but why the fuck not?

Wow lmao can you be anymore of a casual?

Of course not, it's obvious any player going to the Spurs will see his stats decrease. Yet, he was still one of the bigger, if not the biggest, move of the off-season, and a lot was expected from him. But more important than his offensive stats, it's the way the whole Spurs' paint was utterly manshamed by Adams, Kanter, Ibaka and the rest of the fray in the 2nd part of the series.

it seems like aldridge is scoring less not by design but because he's being a fucking pussy. keep making excuses for him bro

>this spurs offense without kawhi

Dejounte Murray needs more minutes.

No, fuck that, he needs to fucking START. Parker can come off the bench. Timmy did it last year.

this

Seriously why isn't he playing

if I have to watch danny drive into the lane and turn the ball over in a panic one more time...

Lmao you are so retarded. How long have you been watching basketball?

I'll give you that, the Spurs did get manhandled on the paint last playoffs but Aldridge isn't solely to blame. But as for expecting more from him I disagree on that. In 9 seasons with Portland he averaged 19/8 on 45%, in 2 seasons with the Spurs he's averaging 17/8 on 50%. I say he's bringing exactly what spurs expected.

I have no idea how Anderson always get those steals and deflections

but I like it