i'll pass brah, tnx

2 words. 'Paper Bag'

any of her with a cock?

my hero

none sadly

she's not terrible though right?

lol sure whatever works. as long as you fuck her tits

none sadly

wanna see a creep shot of her huge cleavage?

ever heard her fucking? she a squealer?

yeah heard her a lot growing up. more of a gasper. and its loud, can hear the dude pounding her skin on skin

I'd titty fuck her hard af

fuck yeah! where would you choose to cum?

anyone jerking to her? shall I keep posting?

Post more

I am, keep posting

titties bouncing everywhere. bet shes got a nice fat pussy too

mmm good! how would u most like to fuck her? no limits

yeah all over the place. I used to look in her side table and she had red latex bra and panties and 2 rabbit vibrator dildos. one for her ass and one for her pussy I think

fav pic so far guys?

this guy, using his mom to talk to guys about cum- what a faggot

still here? wanna know more about her Sup Forums? who's still tugging their dick to her?

take some pictures in her side table for me

Ever seen her nude?

can't bro, not at home. but she has 2 of these types of dildos

yeah often. shes a bbw, fat tits that jiggle, big ass and thighs, and a trimmed bush

you got kik? i wanna see more of her

Same

I dont bro, sorry. is here ok?

can post more here if alright with you?

i wanna see an underwear drawer pic. see what those toys look like. how big are her tits?

I wanna see more man

see this bro. not home. dildos look like that, and her tits are 38FF I think

sure bro, you jerking to her? what do you like most about her?

how many anons are lurking and jerking to her?

need more comments guys

who'd anally fuck her?

Hell yes I would

when do you get home? got email? i'll wait as lomg as it takes to see a pic in her drawer

why you want to see OPs mothers dildo drawer so much?

and yes sir, I would assist in brutally ass fucking her

I'd hit it man

mm good! would love to see that

not for a few weeks, I dont live at home. yeah got email: [email protected]

nice, would love to see you cum in her shit hole

good! which pic do you like most?

want more?

Yeah more pics man and I like them all

you gonna cum to her?

any pics of her ass?

Yeah definitely

Bump

none sadly bro

which pic will you cum to?

still jerking to her?

what do you guys wanna know about her? I got stories. who's still fapping?

I would, but I'd probably close my eyes and imagine someone else.

Still fapping, share those stories

not who you asked, but im jerking. i wanna know about times you heard her fucking. ever walked in on her?

You ever fuck her?

thats ok bro.

sweet, to which pic?

awesome you like her fat tits then?

nope

so one time I was a teenager, I heard her fucking this guy in her room. I was lurking outside my room sat on the floor listening and getting super hard. started jerking but I could hear him really fucking her hard. she was trying not to be loud because she knew I was in the house. after about 10 minutes I heard him stop, and then I heard what sounded like choking and gagging, so I think he was throat fucking her. then after about 5 mins I heard him whisper 'im gonna cummm' and then it went quiet. so guessing he jizzed in her over her.

Nice man keep the stories and pics and coming

so she wasnt fucking your dad? she looks like a swallower to me

ran out of pics on this pc im on, but I got plenty more stories if you want? which pic from above is your fav?

no divorced. she was a slut afterwards. loads of different men. think she was depressed. for sure think she is a swallow

what else would you do to her guys? no limits. and what stories do you wanna hear more of?

skype?

More stories man loving then so far, favourite pics are the ones in the red dress

this is my favourite. i wanna hear more about her slutting it up after divorce

which one in the red dress?

nice choice! great shot of her cleavage right?

I think she was on some website or something, she had at least 2 or 3 new guys per month coming round. I always remember being in the front room and the guys would sneak in round the house in the back door into the kitchen. I was told when the door was closed to never open it or come in, so I think she was fucking them. she also didn't have much money so theres a chance she turned to prostitution for 8 or 9 months.

Best photo

Any prostitution stories?

i'd love to fuck her. tie her to the bed, ball gag in and fuck her brains out

yeah thats a nice one!

not really that I know specifics of. just that random men used to come to the house all the time. then she'd buy me stuff like food and clothes lol. so im guessing she was sucking dick and taking it in her ass for cash lol

mmm yes! would you cum inside her or on her?

what would you pay her to do to you Sup Forums?

i could put a blindfold on, as well as ball gag, if you wanna watch? you can choose where i cum. i'd like to cover her face

hell yeah would love to watch you cum over her face and in her hair!

take her blindfold off right as i cum on her face, and let her see you sat there

should I then cum over her face too? or shove it in her mouth?

I would nut inside her every time she looks like she could take it

may as well get her to slobber on your dick. shes tied down after all. what position are you gunna nail her in?

on her back so I can see her fat tits jiggle. id probably wanna titfuck her and cum in her mouth at the last second!

btw who's lurking? anyone? who's still here jerking? just 1 dude? or more?

nice, can leave her tied down then. i'll just tag you in and you can go to town on that fat juicy pussy. is there a pic of her you've never posted online before?

yeah theres a few, why? you seen her before or first time today?

Still lurking

seen her before. definitely got a thing for her

have you cum to her before too?

heres one I never posted before. nice long hair for pulling while you fuck her asshole

Where have you seen her?

seen her when you've posted on /b before. havent cum to her, but stroked it

Any more?

>titfuck her

nah, I'd impregnate her tho.

Id blindfold her and get you in the room, whilst fucking her I'd call her mummy, eventually I'd get her into the role play too and she'd be loving it, she would be begging for it, telling me to "cum for mummy" not knowing you were secretly in the room about to bust all over her, hearing her say Those words gets you so horny, then I'd pull her blindfold off as you squirt your load all over her, she would be shocked and horrified and then I'd cum right up her shithole, Id make her fart it out and eat it too

I have saved her pics before and have had many hood faps to the thought of fucking those juggs. And quite a few creampie fantisys too. I wouldd love to fuck your moms hot pussy

I deam of pounding her hot meat hole. I want to fill het pussy up with my hot loads while I suck on those tits. Your mom gets me so fucking hard

I'd get her ball gagged and tit fuck her first for a while. Then I'd eat her pussy to get it all wet. I'd ram my dick in her then I blow my load in side her and hope it knocks her up

I am late to the tig party but I am stokeing for her. Long hard stokes, trying to imagine the sounds of our skin slapping together as I fucked her doggy style