Why'd you give up on her Sup Forums?

Why'd you give up on her Sup Forums?

i didnt

maybe if she gives up all-you-can-eat buffets then ill reconsider

Is she a talented singer or just another pretty face?

both desu

>you know I'm all about that cake bout that cake no salad
What did she mean by this?

i like choa now

Absolutely terrible singer, sings about the most shallow bullshit, ugly as fuck, fat as shit, literally nothing appealing about her.

But she is still more fuckable/respectable than grimes

>ugly as fuck, fat as shit, literally nothing appealing about her.

What do you mean? She's bigger than ever now!

Meaning she's gotten even fatter

Fuck's your problem, you ugly too?

this fucking bitch got a grammy for singing about how people should love themselves no matter how fat they are and etc.

the next time and last time i saw her on tv was her singing about how men are running after her and asking to fuck her cunthole and her declining that question with no. and if that wasnt bad enough that over shit song which was her singing about how great she is.

basically one song that was kind of good and actually having a decent message for people and the rest of it glorifying herself and representing herself as a shameless stupid cunt.

luckily her career is as good as dead and she got what she deserved

why are you doing this?

She's so fucking fat

doing what? choa is wonderful and the world should know her cuteness and talents

shes got a cute face tho

it's not safe out here, come back to /kpg/. we miss you.

thats what annoys me about her, even if she wasn't fat she would still be ugly as fuck, there's nothing redeemable there or worth investing in.

me and the missus are on to bigger and better things now

damn choabro is really delulu now

you don't understand me, no one does

leave this thread before i cause a scene

what could you possible do now?
i've experienced it all

kys weebshit

it's not anime, although she looks like one

Just because the autistic grimesmod is letting grimesposters out of their containment thread doesn't mean the rest of you degenerate fucks can start doing.

hey pal im on your side, we're tryna to get this guy in check

don't ever compare choa to that foul beast again

kys weebshit

We normies don't categorize you people by the artist, you're all equally autistic and disgusting human beings.

is that all you can say? you aren't even making sense now

what do you mean you people? how can you even say that about me when you don't know anything about me

the makeup is literally caked on via 10 layers and i can still see holes. someone tell this bitch to get a chemical peel instead of another nosejob

she's completely natural and that's minimal makeup, try again

kys
weeb
shit

that doesn't affect me because it doesn't even make sense like i said

yeah no. fancafes already heavily edit pictures, to think that's the after...yikes

maybe for some, but choa's never gets edited

choabro dont you know when to leave?

i will only when everyone loves choa

as a kpop idol she is
>grossly underpaid
>forced to get multiple plastic surgery procedures against her will
>constantly overworked
>contemplates suicide daily
when she finally offs herself (soon) he'll join her dw

all wrong especially the surgery part and she's not an idol anymore so she can't be stressed now

choabro you fucking cuck the only person that needs to love choa is her boyfriend not some gross fanboy she has no connection with. get real dude. this is coming from someone who also obsesses over kpop girls, so i understand to some extent, but choas finna get married

you don't know that for sure and even if she does that's okay with me
i will still love and support her