Hear me out Sup Forums

Hear me out Sup Forums.

Why not let the Muslims in? Islam and Muslims today are by far the greatest force in the civilization against degeneracy and SJWs.

Christians can't do it. White Christians are plagued by feminism and control of Jews to do anything about degeneracy and SJW'ism.

Muslim savagely beats Gay model:

pamelageller.com/2016/05/muslims-savagely-beat-model-in-anti-gay-hate-crime-in-brighton.html/

We all saw the video of Muslims smacking the shit out of SJW protestors in one of their events. They are the ones in London today which spread the word of living righteously.

Sure they do it with intentions to take over the Christian land, but isn't it smart to defeat a common enemy first?

No

>t.alberto berbese

>Why not let the Muslims in? Islam and Muslims today are by far the greatest force in the civilization against degeneracy and SJWs.

You got it the other way around, CCCP.

This scenario is about profit racketeering for oil, not religion.

Its not about religion fuckhead. Its about shitskins.

It is about race. Not imaginary friends.

Now fuck off.

You've got it backwards. Send the SJWs into Muslim countries, give Muslim women suffrage, help liberals take over their countries, and in thirty years the Middle East will be just a cucked as Europe.

A modest proposal.

Gee, what an original and thought-provoking position. I'll surely beg to have Ahmed and his 27 sons come and share my home now. Thx user

Islam is the equivalent of the Microsoft Zune to Christianity's Apple iPod. It's a reactionary religion based solely on denying another religion. It's one of the most childish and niggerish religions out there and you only believe it if you're a butthurt pleb. Zoroastrianism was the true patrician religion of the land. They should bring that back.

Islam is anti-cuck.

>Islam and Muslims today are by far the greatest force in the civilization against degeneracy and SJWs.
>against degeneracy

Yeah right. Except for the part where they marry 9 year old girls and fuck them in the butt.

ISLAM IS CANCER NIGGER

DEGENERATE TOWELHEAD SLIMEY RAPE COMMITTING FREEDOM HATING SCUM OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. Selim Mehmetoviç

Thanks for keeping it warm for us roachkebab :)

Why is Ireland never included in the Anglosphere?
>Inb4 Irish aren't Anglo
Neither are most Americans.

>Zoroastrianism was the true patrician religion of the land

Not the Sumerian-derived pantheon of Enki, Enlil, Marduk, and Ishtar? That's what was most popular in the whole region by the time Islam came about. Zoroastrianism was mostly popular in Persia, which was isolated from the rest of Mesopotamia by the Zagros Mountains.

Well I was speaking of monotheistic religions. Although polytheism can also be cool.

>the greatest force in the civilization against degeneracy and SJWs.
That's probably true, lol. Shockingly enough the sjw's love Muslims anyway for some reason. I've gotten to where I just think that some people are angry at mommy and daddy and brat college kids are looking for ways to try to be edgy.

To be honest i am so pissed at our leftists and liberals that i played with the though of joining islam not because i buy it but because later when islam takes over i can pay back the leftist with violence.

because muslims suck at science spain alone produces more scientific papers then the entirety of the muslim world all 1.3 billion of you and its fucking spain aka half muslims

On top of that muslims are fucking gay in a literal sense. Since you cant jack it or look at your cloaked women you release your sexual tension by fucking other men and boys.

But wait op there is more!!!
You live in the most oil rich places in the world and you have not accomplished shit.

Sunnies vs Shiites
Brother vs Father
Sister vs Mother
Clan vs clan

your religion is nothing but a waste of time that holds the world back scientifically. Imagine if tomorrow Islam disappeared. Well that is 1.3 million people spain's population is about 50 million. Boom i just increased the middle east's scientific papers by 26 times what its currently at by removing a shit religion.

Because we value our freedom more than any of what you faggots have to say about "morality".

>he doesn't realize the common enemy is religion

All Muslims are terrorists