Okay Sup Forums I need to come up with 2400 dollars within a month to provide my mother with her life saving surgery...

Okay Sup Forums I need to come up with 2400 dollars within a month to provide my mother with her life saving surgery. I can't figure out a way to come up with it. I have a job and I've already calculated what I'd need to come up with (which is the $2400) if anyone can help me figure out a way to get this or anything I will be forever greatful... please for the love of everything I'm in desperate need. I've even tried to take out personal loans and I've gotten denied. my email to get into contact with me directly is Monkeynutz0924@ gmail

>I'm begging anyone please help

Just let her die lol

Sell some of your shit online, blood donation, maybe ask your local church?

make a gofundme and post it to twitter facebook and other bullshit until a soccer mom or 15 year old vegan shares it bada bing bada boom youre a millionaire

Make a gofundme and share it on facebook, hope she gets better if this ain't bait

Fuck you

I don't have much to sell only a PC my apartment is prefurnished so I didn't have to buy much but I can't sell it it's not my property

Tried gofundme and got 300 dollars and then it died off so I collected the money and put it to the surgery

It isn't bait at all she's heading to New York City soon for the heart surgery she needs.. but thank you for the kind wishes.

Kek

Carding. Gambling. Fraud. Sell drugs.

The black markets online are full of these things, it's literally just right at your finger tips. Go get it done.

Get a kilo of coke and flip that shit like the titanic then u can make a movie afterwards

2400 bucks is not a lot for a surgery. i call shenanigans.

even if true, then it can't be more complicated than something you can do in the kitchen with a sharp knife

Op start sucking dicks to save her. Or do fraud or robs. I'm kinda a nigger and I'm hurting too so I might go do some nigging

Sell drugs, steal, you are still going to go to jail and shit but unless the judge is a total fuckhead he will give a little punishment. But have a proove somehow that you used the money for a life saving surgery... send the robbed people a message what you used the money for, you can use it in the court case that you really only did it to save her life.

i mean like. a mediocre sedan can be flipped for more than 2,5k...

Yep. But ones gotta be carefull. Remeber, you are not a criminal (you are tho) but you need it to save a life. Dont carry weapons with you op. Could be used against you. Dont attack anybody, dont carjack, just steal the car and go.

why am i a criminal?

I'm really starting to think it's my only option but the problem is if I do get caught I'm fucked and so is my mom because she can't live off her retirement and she lives with me

this.

I have a decent amount saved up from working and saving but not enough that's about how much we have left to pay

If you dont mind going to jail for saving your moms life think of a good plan to steal something that definitly gets you the money in 1 fix. Make sure you plan it out safely. Make sure you got a buyer already before stealing. Also when money is get send to moms life saving thingy immediatly.

If you dont get caught then you are lucky.

If you get caught you are in jail.

But you saved your moms life. And your moms life is worth everything.

Bad feelings will pass , jailtime will pass.

Your mom has limited time , so think fast.

Whats a year in Prison/being homeless (your Mom) against her life?
Just dont be stupid, do what you have to nothing more. The less people know the less people can snitch. And also, dont be a dickhead and blame somebody else. Its not your fault, but you dont gotta make it somebody elses problem.

Also if you steal , steal something to pay rent as well just rip a medium car which will give you about 4 to 5 k sell , save mother and pay 2 months rent.

Is that actually how you think life works?

yea but if she is above 60 then then what is the use? shes gonna die of old age soon anyway.
use the money on a down car payment or something else useful.

at least thats what socialized healthcare seems to think.

>appeal to jobs higher ups for payment
>Listen to ten crack commandments by BIG and hit the streets
>Mug people in yuppie neighbourhoods,speak in an ebonic accent and the fuckers will give a false report
>Fleece car stereos

Well, if you can give a person 20 more years, isnt that worth stealing something once? Its youe opinion and I respect that, but for my mom I would do nearly anything.

Lmfao could be used against u stfu. This nigger doesn't know shit about streets. Would u rather carry something that could save u from some white Knight catching u and getting u put in jail or risk a couple extra month

Buy LSD for 250 a sheet, resell at 10 or 15 a tab.

You only need to sell around 200-300 tabs.

Is $2400 the money you have to pay up front? Or can you pay monthly installments?

This is all so cringey. Op straight up ur only viable option is bne use gloves cover face. Lock picks if u can get em choose proper timing and be swift. Do carry a weapon. U will make more than enough.
Where the fuck is a neck beard like u gonna sell a hot car without getting caught

Flipping a car is not hard, takes about 3 hours of darkweb surfing. The problem with carring a weapon is that you go from "I just wanna help my mom" to "I am ready to kill someone just to get 2.4k" really quick. The less you apear like a nigger the less they gonna threat you like a nigger.