The earth is flat. Prove me wrong

The earth is flat. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Laws of Perspective
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally the fucking sun, moon and all the stars we can see are somewhat spherical dumbass christian cunt

When you observe the Sun and Moon you see two equally-sized equidistant circles tracing similar paths at similar speeds around a flat, stationary Earth. The “experts” at NASA, however, claim your common sense every day experience is false on all counts! To begin with, they say the Earth is not flat but a big ball; not stationary but spinning around 19 miles per second; they say the Sun does not revolve around the Earth as it appears, but Earth revolves around the Sun; the Moon, on the other hand, does revolve around the Earth, though not East to West as it appears, rather West to East; and the Sun is actually 400 times larger than the Moon and 400 times farther away! You can clearly see they are the same size and distance, you can see the Earth is flat, you can feel the Earth is stationary, but according to the gospel of modern astronomy, you are wrong and a simpleton worthy of endless ridicule if you dare to trust your own eyes and experience

It is claimed that the other planets are spheres and so therefore Earth must also be a sphere. Firstly, Earth is a “plane” not a “planet,” so the shape of these “planets” in the sky have no bearing on the shape of the Earth beneath our feet. Secondly, these “planets” have been known for thousands of years around the world as the “wandering stars” since they differ from the other fixed stars in their relative motions only. When looked at with an unprejudiced naked-eye or through a telescope, the fixed and wandering stars appear as luminous discs of light, NOT spherical terra firma. The pictures and videos shown by NASA of spherical terra firma planets are all clearly fake computer-generated images, and NOT photographs.
120)

>you are wrong and a simpleton worthy of endless ridicule

found the nugget of truth

You're a new fag and you need proof that the earth is flat. Therefore it's obviously that your faggotry indicates everything you say is wrong.

Ergo, shut up fuckface

proof?
>because I say so

The horizon always appears perfectly flat 360 degrees around the observer regardless of altitude. All amateur balloon, rocket, plane and drone footage show a completely flat horizon over 20+ miles high. Only NASA and other government “space agencies” show curvature in their fake CGI photos/videos.

boom

The Sun’s annual journey from tropic to tropic, solstice to solstice, is what determines the length and character of days, nights and seasons. This is why equatorial regions experience almost year-round summer and heat while higher latitudes North and especially South experience more distinct seasons with harsh winters. The heliocentric model claims seasons change based on the ball-Earth’s alleged “axial tilt” and “elliptical orbit” around the Sun, yet their flawed current model places us closest to the Sun (91,400,000 miles) in January when its actually winter, and farthest from the Sun (94,500,000 miles) in July when its actually summer throughout most of the Earth.

seasons and weather has more to do with the axial tilt that the perihelion

People claim that if the Earth were flat, with the Sun circling over and around us, we should be able to see the Sun from everywhere all over the Earth, and there should be daylight even at night-time. Since the Sun is NOT 93 million miles away but rather just a few thousand and shining down like a spotlight, once it has moved significantly far enough away from your location it becomes invisible beyond the horizon and daylight slowly fades until it completely disappears. If the Sun were 93 million miles away and the Earth a spinning ball, the transition from daylight to night would instead be almost instantaneous as you passed the terminator line.

nope

>nope
>because I say so

>The earth is flat. Prove me wrong.

You cannot be this stupid. Take a fucking astronomy class.

kill yourself instead

The horizon always rises to the eye level of the observer as altitude is gained, so you never have to look down to see it. If Earth were in fact a globe, no matter how large, as you ascended the horizon would stay fixed and the observer / camera would have to tilt looking down further and further to see it.

You can watch the sun set twice at the Burj Khalifa

Surveyors, engineers and architects are never required to factor the supposed curvature of the Earth into their projects. Canals, railways, bridges and tunnels for example are always cut and laid horizontally, often over hundreds of miles without any allowance for curvature.

Wait. If it "disappears" "below" the horizon, that means it's crashed into it.

A "sunset" should look like an airplane flying away: it gets smaller and smaller, always above the horizon, until you can't see it anymore because it's too small.

Like your pants-worm.

That's a blatant untruth.

Look out a plane, the horizon is below you and you have to look down to see it. If a plane points its nose at the horizon, eventually it crashes into the ground.

You can not reason with these people. They simply lack the ability to understand why they are wrong. You should offer sympathetic messages because the few people who still think Earth is flat are genetically inferior. Calling them retarded is the same as saying the earth is round. They simply will not agree and can't comprehend.

Get in here and find out about flat earth secrets! discord /nBbVeU

If the Earth were truly a sphere 25,000 miles in circumference, airplane pilots would have to constantly correct their altitudes downwards so as to not fly straight off into “outer space;” a pilot wishing to simply maintain their altitude at a typical cruising speed of 500 mph, would have to constantly dip their nose downwards and descend 2,777 feet (over half a mile) every minute! Otherwise, without compensation, in one hour’s time the pilot would find themselves 31.5 miles higher than expected.

You can observe the curvature of the Earth by watching a large ship sail away from you. It will gradually disappear from the bottom-up as it gets further away.

Hills and mountains. Forget the fact you think its not round or oval shaped

Not only is the disappearance of ship’s hulls explained by the Law of Perspective on flat surfaces, it is proven undeniably true with the aid of a good telescope. If you watch a ship sailing away into the horizon with the naked eye until its hull has completely disappeared from view under the supposed “curvature of the Earth,” then look through a telescope, you will notice the entire ship quickly zooms back into view, hull and all, proving that the disappearance was caused by the Law of Perspective, not by a wall of curved water! This also proves that the horizon is simply the vanishing line of perspective from your point of view, NOT the alleged “curvature” of Earth.

>niggers tongue my anus
>prove me wrong.

checkmate nigger.

if there was a global conspiracy to lie about the earth being round as apposed to being flat, what exactly does this lie accomplish.

Flat earthers are incapable of thinking that far.

As a civil engineer, I can tell you first hand this is completely untrue.

Multi-Trillion dollar industry, that can be used to fund anything they desire. The fact you ask this question shows how simple you really are...

So with a large enough telescope, I should be able to stand on Ellis Island and watch girls sunbathing in Bermuda.

top cuck

can't fall off the edge, nigger

What industry are you referring to that makes money from lying about how the earth is round.

If earth is flat that Taylor Swift ass is flat to.

As a civil engineer, I can tell you first hand this is completely true

Seriously?

NASA, and every other space organization on the fucking planet ring any bells?

Why don't one of these flat earthers just try and go to the edge of the earth? Take pictures and video of it. If your bs is true, is it important enough to prove it or not? Why keep talking about it if you aren't willing to do the simplest thing, go to the edge of the flat plane that we supposedly live on.

>Law of Perspective
wtf the law of perspective states that your field of view converges at a single point, and as things move to that convergence point they appear to shrink. Where the fuck did you extrapolate your interpretation from my dude.

y r ppl falling so hard for this bait

Before NASA it was excepted the world was round, what was the purpose of the lie before NASA

Astronomy is a Jewish science, founded on lies to confuse the white man.

The atmosphere is not transparent and your eye sight is not infinite not matter how powerful a telly you have.

You don't want to be proven wrong. But you do want to use a delusion to make yourself feel special. Not hard to figure out.

HERE’S YOUR (YOU) e ( YOU) earth HERE’S YOUR (YOU) ( YOU) is ( YOU) flat. ( YOU) Prove ( YOU) me ( YOU) wrong. ( YOU) T HERE’S YOUR (YOU) e ( YOU) eart HERE’S YOUR (YOU) ( YOU) is ( YOU) flat. ( YOU) Prove ( YOU) me ( YOU) wrong. ( YOU) T HERE’S YOUR (YOU) e ( YOU) eart HERE’S YOUR (YOU) ( YOU) is ( YOU) flat. ( YOU) Prove ( YOU) me ( YOU) wrong. ( YOU) T HERE’S YOUR (YOU) e ( YOU) eart HERE’S YOUR (YOU) ( YOU) is ( YOU) flat. ( YOU) Prove ( YOU) me ( YOU) wrong.

I really don't have any particular reason to believe that niggers DON'T tongue your anus. I mean, plenty of stranger things have happened.

NASA is only funded 19 billion dollars out of a 3 trillion dollar budget. To say that NASA exists just get extra money out the people is pretty dumb. The government could easily find less elaborate ways to milk extra money out the people, especially on 19 billion dollars.

The fact of the matter is that the Law of Perspective on plane surfaces dictates and necessitates the exact same occurrence. For example a girl wearing a dress walking away towards the horizon will appear to sink into the Earth the farther away she walks. Her feet will disappear from view first and the distance between the ground and the bottom of her dress will gradually diminish until after about half a mile it seems like her dress is touching the ground as she walks on invisible legs. Such is the case on plane surfaces, the lowest parts of objects receding from a given point of observation necessarily disappear before the highest.

I've flown in an airplane, which is something you apparently have not done.
either that or this is a troll thread and I took the b8.

/thread

except this has literally never been observed, and never will be observed because we don't have infinitely flat planes.

If the earth was flat, we would never see it dip below the horizon, as we do every evening. The sun would just get smaller, and smaller until it disappeared. Basically, you're just an idiot.

>shining down like a spotlight

why would a burning ball of gas shine like a spotlight?

it doesn't.

/thread

These nail it exactly. Time zones and the fact that the sun doesn't get bigger and smaller a it moves across the sky. The sun maintains a nearly constant size - and therefore distance. The tiny "far away sun" is incapable of producing day and night at the exact same time- the tiny sun would still be visible to illuminate any part of the flat earth - ( Time zones: as would be observed in a phone call from say, Europe to Hawaii or the USA west coast - it is night in ne location and day in another). And the absence of hours of lag and real-time response in conversation proves it is "the same time" and not a played back recording or sample. How about the source of the shadow that causes the phases of the moon? Is it a pizza plate? No, it is the shadow of the round earth projected onto the surface of the round moon. Imagine if you will, an ant walking around an orange. As it walks over the curve you start with just seeing the top - maybe antennae, Slowly the whole ant rises up over the curved surface...kinda like the sun at sunrise or the ant walking away from you at sunset. There are also mathematical ways of proving the Earth is not flat, but that would require math that is beyond the elementary school level of the OP and his troll.

HERE’S HERE’S YOUR HA HA R HA HA e ( HERE’S YOUR HA HA ) earth THE EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT ( HERE’S YOUR HA HA ) is ( HERE’S YOUR HA HA ) flat. ( HERE’S YOUR HA HA ) Prove ( THE EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND HERE’S YOUR HA HA ) me ( THE EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND HERE’S YOUR HA HA ) wrong. ( THE EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND HERE’S YOUR HA HA ) T THE EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT THE EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND
HERE’S HERE’S YOUR HA HA R HA HA e ( HERE’S YOUR HA HA ) earth THE EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT ( HERE’S YOUR HA HA ) is ( HERE’S YOUR HA HA ) flat. ( HERE’S YOUR HA HA ) Prove ( THE EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND HERE’S YOUR HA HA ) me ( THE EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND HERE’S YOUR HA HA ) wrong. ( THE EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND HERE’S YOUR HA HA ) T THE EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT THE EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND

>either that or this is a troll thread and I took the b8.
It's that, user.

>will appear to sink into the Earth the farther away she walks
if it was perfectly flat, no. her legs WOULD appear to disappear, but that's only because they have gotten so tiny, in the same vein, her arms and hands will have disappeared because they're typically the same diameter

explain gravity

HERE’S YOUR HA HA

THE EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND IS ROUND

THE EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND FAGGOT EARTH IS ROUND IS ROUND

The fact of the matter is the majority of the world has a very simple explanation for why things gradually descend below the horizon; The Earth is a sphere.

You bring me bizarre extrapolations of "laws" that have been majorly distorted to fit your world view, are un-sourced from any credible studies, and are un-observable.

How are you ok with this?

Why do things fall when I drop them?

This

Because flat earth is the dumbest fucking conspiracy that has ever existed. I've looked at other planets through telescopes. They are round. Why would they be round while the earth is flat. If you watch videos from astronauts playing with liquid, you'll notice that the liquid will always form a sphere in the absence of gravity. Most things in space form into spheres. It's just how physics work. If you believe that all the people that have seen the earth from space are lying, and every person who has looked at other planets with telescopes is being deceived by an illusion, and that the fundamentals of physics and mathematics are wrong, and that your government and all the other governments of the world are lying to you, YOU ARE STUPID.

SEE I HATE THESE FUCKING THREADS BECAUSE THIS PROBLEM IS NEVER GONNA FUCKING GO AWAY

YOU CAN FIND THESE FLAT EARTHERS ALL AROUND THE GLOBE

You're the one making the assertion that the earth is flat.
Prove it.
>doesn't even understand basic burden of proof
>unsurprisingly they're a flat earthier
>gr8 b8 m8 8/8

doesn't exist

GPS works.

>people have only thought the earth was round since NASA and everyone thought it was flat beforehand

Dumb cunt.

then

>The earth is flat. Prove me wrong.

In the words of Carl Sagan:

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

Well. the world has been known to be round for some 2,200 years. Every evidence indicates this, from ships going below the horizon, to rockets launched into space. Every measurement, from basic cartography and geography, to seismology and geology is evidence of a round earth. Physics, from the most basic elements like gravity, to the laws of light, to newtonian laws and relativity make sense only in the context of a round earth.

Instead, the flat earthers make claims of "conspiracy". Extraordinary claims, and yet not one supporting shred of evidence which bears scrutiny.

That is why the entire concept of a flat earth is nonsense; wilful scientific illiteracy, and ignorance of reality.

If the earth was flat, centrifugal forces would increase the gravitational effect the further away from the centre you were ....this phenomenon is not observed, therefore, the earth is not flat

QED

Seriously so fucking ridiculously easy to disprove, didn't even need to google it or anything

yeah, no. that's not how gravity works, shithead

You can see its shadow on the moon, it's round.

You seen this? haha
>believes in gravity

Even if the earth is indeed a sphere
Thinking if the others say that it is like this is something dumb and if the actual scientist and matematician though like that we would be WAY less advanced than now
Doubting of what is true or not isnt bad

but then the evil scary gubbermints will kill us before we get there

*adjusts tinfoil hat, scratches microscopic penis*

I once saw a man throw a baseball into space.

>assuming the disc is spinning
>assuming gravity exists

there's no definitive proof man even landed on moon. so for what reason should we believe the world is flat?

The natural physics of water is to find and maintain its level. If Earth were a giant sphere tilted, wobbling and hurdling through infinite space then truly flat, consistently level surfaces would not exist here. But since Earth is in fact an extended flat plane, this fundamental physical property of fluids finding and remaining level is consistent with experience and common sense.

>Law of Perspective
yeah... not a real law...
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Laws of Perspective

i didn't know NASA still uses monkeys

> assuming gravity exist
> assuming you're not a faggot
both assumptions are nonexistent

Their lives is cheaper

See, this is why YOU, as the flat earther, need to prove your own retarded theory...any time I disprove your current theory, you will shift the goalposts ..
So go ahead shit for brains, prove the earth is flat

gravity is a theory

They should make every student play Kerbal Space Program. It would handle 20% of all science education, in 50 hours of play.

Truly flat consistent surfaces do not occur naturally on earth

Way to disprove yourself