So Sup Forums I've been thinking of killing myself but don't know when...

So Sup Forums I've been thinking of killing myself but don't know when. My birthday is in 4 days and I was thinking of ending it on that day since it's the day I came into the world might as well go out the same day right. I've also just been thinking of ending it after but don't know when either. Like I'm saying fuck it.

You won't do it.

just dont kys lol, life is temporary anyways so just do some illegal shit instead of killing yourself, life can be so much fun if you just smoke pot and steal shit trust me

you're not going to kill yourself, these threads are pathetic and pointless

That's what they told the Columbine shooters and what happened they fucked that place up

Seconded

Not a thread for others. I'm just asking what day or what your opinions are on the days I've chosen.

Killing yourself on your birthday is going to destroy anyone who cares about you user.

you really want to be that selfish? Fuck it do what that other guy said and smoke pot at least.

Well to be honest no one really knows my birthday anymore. Ive always celebrated by myself since I was 10. So I think a big fuck you to everyone would be better

What about family?

Also I agree with user might as well do some illegal shit instead

Call a suicide hotline. Ask your parents or friends for help implying you have any. If you truly have nothing to lose then do it (faggot).

>Ive always celebrated by myself since I was 10.
I know that feel bro. What suicide method are you planning on?

Hopefully go down with a bang and shoot up a school or something then save one bullet for yourself
If you want suggestions try encyclopediadramatica.rs/Suicide

Well after reading people bitch and not really giving opinions. I'm thinking of getting fucked up on my birthday and mix some xans. Go out high as fuck, drunk as fuck and it'll be peaceful

I dont know your whole life situation, so I'll keep this short and sweet.

like the other guy said, life is temporary. Live it and don't be stupid, if you're suffering get help, and if that doesn't help then you know what, do some crazy shit. Quit your job, become a hitchhiker, go pick cherries in BC for 4 months, travel, or whatever the fuck comes to mind.

I know you have nothing to lose since you already want to kys, so just say fuck it and do some shit everyone else wishes they could.

or kys, but that aint my fault.

lmao kill yourself faggot
cripple here AMA my life is dogshit yet I have will to live

What nah fuck that. Why take someone else's life. They probably have a brighter outlook on life than me. I think before I act

It ain't anyone's fault. So I'll think that over but if not fuck it

>I'm thinking of getting fucked up on my birthday and mix some xans.
Maybe throw in fent/heroin to make the depressant combo more successful? Good luck.

Yeah your life's shit. No doubt about that.

Wouldn't whore for attention if you were serious.

I'll add some promethazine Codeine into that mixture then. Thank you

If you really think about suicide just live everyday as if it was your last because it might as well be, have some fun for once you whiny piece of shit. Live can be really fun and i bet you arent over the age of 30. Pretty stupid and pathetic wanting to end it all now, you ruin your chances of ever having fun again.

Not whoring. I already told you fucks I was looking for opinions. So far no one answered shit except one user

Why do you care if he has fun or not? Suicide should be accepted by society.

Let me guess your like 45 and not doing shit with your life as well? But yeah I'll live em like my last

>killing myself

How old are you, retard? Like 20? Snap out of it.
Make some necessary changes and live your life. Pick yourself up and dust off your pants and fucking carry on. You don't always win. But you fucking keep playing.

You have one chance here and you can die whenever you want. If you can't take it anymore being here, then sure, do it, and I hope you find peace, but you can also try changing your life, getting rid of whatever is making you sad. If it doesn't work, you can still kill yourself. You can do it any time so you don't have to do it now

This. Stop being a defeatist faggot, stop doing drugs and stop fapping. Eat well, exercise, and try out new things. Even if it is as simple as walking to the store to buying something you've never tried before, it all helps. Life doesn't have to be shit.

*and buying

dont do it phaggot

Don't do it, man.
I spent three days in a psych ward for suicidal ideations and I learned that suicide is never an answer. It just passes your pain to someone else. You can be successful, I'm sure of it. I believe in you, I'm proud of you, and I love you. You are more than enough.