Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Michelle Obama is a man tho. Not a fair comparison

>trashy billionaire

someone show the whore that was obama's mother.

>Obama daughter already underaged drinking
Melania speaks 5 languages and Barbara Walters said she's extremely intelligent . Also 9/10 fap material .

Melania Trump is an extremely successful architect.

>Melania speaks 5 languages and Barbara Walters said she's extremely intelligent
This triggers the roasties

>nigger ape whore in a slutty dress thinking it has class because of affirmative action
>some Ukrainian mail order whore
Neither one is classy

I thought posing naked was empowering and feminine to liberal??? I guess only if youre a fat sexless tryhard tranny.

These are the same people who would call you a shitlord for slut shaming. I'd like to see what the people who run the Occupy Democrats page look like.

Savage bantz. First post best post.

>5 languages
>Degree in Architecture
>Model career
>Billionaire husband

THE
JEALOUSY
FLOWWWWWWWWWSSS

>trashy billionaire
does not compute. oh wait, OP is a communist, they hate anyone who is successful

>classy nude art is degenerate when we say it is!
>motherhood is a virtue when we need it!
>melina isnt a mother
>melina isnt educated
>trump isnt classy

>trashy billionaire

>no one is saying Michele has no class because of her educational back ground

It's actually because of what she says, see her Spelman university speech, you can dress classy but if you're a degenerate cunt in persona. You're always a degenerate cunt.

Melania has a degree in architecture and can speak like six languages. This seems incredibly sexist to me to boil her down to nothing more than her looks and who she married. Not very progressive.

I have more respect for Michelle Obama's accomplishments. The problem is a woman's looks are more desirable to men than their accomplishments.

what happened to being comfortable with your body?

>lawyer
>a good thing

what

also Michelle looks like a man. She's the ugliest first lady we've had since Barbara Bush and that's including fucking Hillary cunton.

two whores

I was listening to a podcast with Larry King as a guest and he talked about how when he had his massive heart attack Trump took care of his wife till he got better.

>implying anyone in Obamas family has anything that remotely resembles 'class'

How'd he take care of her?

Mama Tudeaus pictures were better and she had a gang bang with the Rolling Stones. Obamas mom just fucked some nigger

ITT: "BUT SHE'S BLACK"

Sup Forums sucks now are you guys even trying

Isn't one of president dindu's daughters a fucked up boozehound though? Lel.

Democrat Logic: Strawman Bestman

By spending time with her. He kept her company while he recovered. King talked about him taking her out to dinner and shit like that.

There's the original!

"Sup Forums BTFO" should be marked as spam

No one says she has no class.
The complaint is that she looks like a man. Especially when she is next to Obama. It really highlights how effeminate he is as well

Republicans don't love their country.

Who the fuck cares about the first lady? It's not like women matter anyways. You all are just finding shit to bitch about, as usual

Literally nobody here cares about the prime ministers wife, i don't know why you guys make such a big deal out of them

[citation needed]

Pol actually believes Trump is electable.

>the most alpha candidate the US has seen in decades was a beta who had to buy his wife from a developing country

kek

came to post this

see ya lads

Because everyone here are horny teenagers and the only languages they understand are memes and fap material.

Only when people respond unironically to threads that are obviously intended to make fun of a hard-left propaganda image that totally misses the mark.

that doesn't work AFTER he's won the nomination, turd. you'll still be spewing that shit after he's won the general
>he can't get reelected, he's not electable!

even his real comics have become more right since pol, your doing gods work user

Melania was an olympic sportswoman in the Czech Republic.

>being a leech is an accomplishment now
>being waved through everything thanks to the race AND woman card is an accomplishment now
>raising kids to not be complete shitbags is etc

Showing Michelle with a resentful hardon for Melania is clearly the way to go.

if he's not electable why are you here shilling so hard?

Now right one is true. Melania a shit. She talks like a bar slut, dresses horribly, has no real accomplishments. She is ugly, look at her face - it has Botox written all over it.

>Tranny woman vs Plastic woman

I'll take the plastic.

>one of these women speaks 5 languages

Can't she speak three languanges? Memes aside I'm almost certain that Melania is far smarter than Michelle.

melania looks like a alium here

This is why Bill will make the best first lady.

Slovenian*

why are liberals so disgusting?

just spent 5 minutes on the google machine
apparently she has designed watches and high end jewelry, is fluent in 4 languages, dropped out of school to come to new york to model, then did an aflac commercial. after that her modelling career exploded and she became involved in several charities including the red cross and the police athletic league, among others. and she also posed nude. Take it as you will.

Most of Moochelle's actual jobs have been fake make-work jobs that didn't actually do anything in spite of getting her upwards of $300k a year. Her job before becoming first lady was as a "diversity coordinator" for a hospital, and that position was not filled after she left.