3/3: Bellator 174 - Coenen vs Budd
3/4: UFC 209 - Woodley vs Thompson 2
3/5: EBI 11 - The Welterweights
3/11: UFC FN 106 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 107 - Manuwa vs Anderson

Previous thread: News:

>Edgar on recent interim title trend
mmafighting.com/2017/2/6/14525000/frankie-edgar-doesnt-understand-ufcs-silly-influx-of-interim-title-fights

>Tate on potential comeback at 145 (not happening)
mmajunkie.com/2017/02/a-comeback-at-featherweight-ex-ufc-bantamweight-champ-miesha-tate-says-no

>Miocic vs JDS 2 set for UFC 211
mmafighting.com/2017/2/6/14522368/stipe-miocic-vs-junior-dos-santos-2-set-for-ufc-211

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJBjjP8WSbc
youtube.com/watch?v=q70gFxA-dPo
youtube.com/watch?v=QFEhJfUcD1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DdouvPcmEco
youtube.com/watch?v=ZB-THvvUhZU
youtube.com/watch?v=4JipHEz53sU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Artem

Someone shop Wanderlai Silva into a dress so we can compare please

T H I C C

>*blocks your path*

>frankie loses two in a row and gets to fight for a title in a new division and everyone's okay with it
>holm loses two in a row after demolishing the goat and fights for a title in a new division but everyone's losing their minds

MMA fandom is sexist as all hell.

What happened to Schaubfag? Is he finally gone?

im here :)

What THE fuck is this guys problem

u wot m8?

>*ressurects behind you brah*

OSP's problem? That he can't fight. He's too stiff.

Who you got /heem/?

Yeah he's pretty shit. Its a bit of a sign of the state of things that he was #6 really

Lead up to Aldo 1.

Really gets my neurons firing

kek

Juxtapose it with cyborg please

>trump wants to deport this

Not soon enough apparently

Why is /heem/ so dead? Are people still celebrating handegg?

>user doesnt

it was dead before the superbowl. last predictions didnt get many picks even with the sperg dropping 16 picks. i think its because there aren't any big events coming up. no big stars for the casuals to talk about

209 will probably pick things back up. Kinda empty without Schaubposting, but can't say I miss it

Hmmm...really brings my almonds out of their dormant state

>74120120

Well, tell me an upcoming fight that's worth discussing.

top notch job mate

kekworthy

This card is god-tier so far.

>Thompson vs Woodley
>Kebab vs Ferg
>THE REEM vs Mark Hunt
>Spicy Banana vs No Name Can

Who you got?

Thompson
Khabib
Reem

What's the fucking gig with the only relevant fight being put under Woodley v Thompson? Are they trying to rob Khabib of perceived star power even though he's probably the second biggest deal under McMeme atm?

t. casual

I rewatched Thompson vs Woodley and Thompson won that fight. He will definitely win the second fight

Khabib is literally another hype train until Ferguson or Conor kick his ass. Then people will find another fighter to bandwagon on

Khabib fans were Eddie fans who were Nate fans who were Aldo fans who were Chad fans

It's sloppy as shit but it really does make you think and I'm being completely serious. Scary.

Thompson
Kebab
Reem
Banana

But the top three are toss-ups. Disappointing that they didn't get Nick Diaz back for 209 but I'm not sure I care too much any more with three quality matchups.

all memes aside Angela Hill got a lot better

idk man he seems pretty legit.

desu only seem him vs Johnson but it was a pretty dark scene

undefeated speaks for its self I guess and although I've heard Ferguson's got a really good groundgame, but if he put Conner down? He's heavy and those shots aren't that much of a joke. Conner showed weakness to the clinch in the Alvarez fight. With someone as strong as Khabib he might be able to just rip him to the ground

Yeah I mean I'd prefer one of Silva's actual body with a dress shopped onto it just for the luls but its pretty entertaining as is

Woodley
Khalabeeb
Reem
Banana

Has Hunt been hit with a stiff liver shot before?

Khabib has mainly built the undefeated record against tomato cans, not saying he is bad though.

I don't recall Conor showing any weakness during his fight with Eddie? I know Eddie tried to go for multiple shoots and Conor denied all of them

Post your JUST boys now!

Johny Hendricks
BJ Pen
Arlovski

I really want to see a resurgence for all three.

This is so retarded to say and yet someone continues to do it

I can tell you're a 196er too because back before this massive influx of casuals and idiots to /heem/, when it was so quiet It actually had to be bumped so it wouldn't die off Sup Forums, people were fond of Khabib and talked about his grappling.

Before Goobs even decided to move up people wanted to see Khabib get a title shot

He can be clinched up and hasn't got much of an answer to it was what I saw. But yeah his takedown defence is on point, just I would say the way to beat Conner if you're not that good is to put the Coture wringer on him. Really make him fucking grind it out by putting him on the cage and wearing on him

why are you making shit up?

khabib was never my boy

has this aura of invincibility because he never fucking fights in the ufc

"""undefeated record""" is 70% sambo bums

This
Started watching in 2014 before Conor exploded and Khabib was talked about like this sleeping dragon who was going to pwn everyone when he comes back

>ufc's first ppv of the year
>40 days into 2017
>headlined by a chick coming off two losses
>fighting for a title no one cares about

is WME actively trying to fail???

With the way Fight Nights have recently been with memes being killed, give me one good reason why Khabib won't lose.

Clearly not, you weren't there for shit so don't pretend like you know

/heem/ was dead af before, the same thread would last days

Some of us do things before refresh /heem/ all day.

Anyone else watching Reloaded on FSW?

Eddie never had a fanbase before the conor people need to stop this meme, it was concluded he was a can being to RDA before he clipped him. khabibs had a fanbase for a long time now

It's the opposite, they're trying to make as much money as possible because they've got literal billion dollar debts to pay off.
This is why things like Jones getting a title shot on his return and wacky interim title fights are happening.
That said I highly doubt this PPV will blip on the mainstream radar.

Even if Khabib somehow loses it's not because he was plain hype. Tony is a monster, his style is frustrating for a lot of fighters and he will have a major size advantage over Khabib.

So with the lack of Woodley vs Thompson discussion, I'm assuming we all agree Thompson will win?

he's not saying eddie has a fanbase, he's saying conor haters jump on whatever bandwagon of who he's fighting next

people who knew fuck all about eddie were gassing him up like some mega beast but probably couldnt even tell you who michael chandler is

don't forget to set your alarms

>somehow
I think the fight is pretty even actually for all the things you just said.

Who knows man, they proved they can beat each other. One by devastating finish and the other by smart decision, but still. Interesting fight.

>tfw someone practices sambo near me

This is /heem/ lad, one loss and you're a meme fighter who fluked it to where you are

>tfw RDA fan
All the stars lined up for Alvarez that night dammit

Conor haters do do that, but to dismiss the existing fanbase of a fighter outside of Le Irish meme man is daft

>old jew yells something that doesn't make sense
>*applause*
yeah i think im good

>tfw no Jeb on the prelims

>WHY DO HOUSE LOANS HAVE LOWER INTEREST RATES THAN STUDENT LOANS?!?!

i think even edgy could counter that one

youtube.com/watch?v=zJBjjP8WSbc

Sir please back your position out of my own personal space

*portions doot*

>mfw cody thinks he can stand and trade with the viper like he did with cruz

he's in for a rude awakening

I hope TJ challenges for the 145 belt too, he could do it.

He's too fat to fold from a liver shot.

banana should have faced in the in the top 20 or 30 not some rookie, waste of a training camp.

I miss cupcake and her fat ass

TJ's talked about moving down not up hasn't he

I wish they didn't bother with this TUF just so we had the fight sooner. There's going to be so much forced drama and shit, it's hard to stand

Tj already got heemed you goof, hes certified shook going into this

Depends whether or not the scoring criteria changes before 209. Woodley would have won 47-46 last time out.

youtube.com/watch?v=q70gFxA-dPo

Post pics of her ass

Oh really? well I think he could move down too, I thought he cut alot of weight to make 135

TJ is on fire, he fucked Lineker like a high school prom date and is going to do the same to Cody

lineker is a flat footed neanderthal you GOOF

Yeah but he was also a tank and destroying everyone left and right.

Cody thinks he's fast, but he isn't ready for 17 punch combos coming at him at the speed of lightening

See, nerds, Miesha likes NFL. Only losers dont like NFL.

Nice body shot to start things off

Buddy, Miesha already confirmed that that ain't her.

Miesha supported the Falcons. #oldandbusted

>politics

wew not even once

its definitely her. the face is 100% the same

she just fucked up and didn't hide her face enough

that ass you posted looks NOTHING like the picture up top

meisha has a meaty ass, not a bubble butt

Couldn't really get a dress to work so sassy jorts and tube top Wandy will have to do.

I care

>and Thompson won that fight.

Lol you mean when he got dropped 3 times in one round hahaha oh wow Woodley is gonna finish the job this time, believe you me.

Miesha would never lie to me like this. It's not her, you damn goof.

Bamgbose cause british fighters suck

i will not sit here and let you dishespect wandy

Can we stop handing out interim belts in politics too?

how about a webm my dude, the ass was v fat

Post your walkout!

youtube.com/watch?v=QFEhJfUcD1Q

also

>your new 9/10 gf is there watching for the first time

>its a contract fight, you lose and you're going to lellator for 10/10

>your opponent is a beast and you are the underdog

>your on a 3 fight win streak

>he doesn't know fights are scored by rounds

#freesosa

youtube.com/watch?v=DdouvPcmEco

>He didn't watch Shogun vs. Machida II