He drinks mass-produced beer

>he drinks mass-produced beer

>he's a beer autist

Nothing worse

This. No one is impressed that you enjoy spending extra money on beer to show off

>drinking quality beer
>beer autism

Don't you have some meme frogs to post somewhere

You can like good beer and not be a whiner when it comes to mass produced stuff. That said if you are okay with drinking natty light or bud light or any light "beer", then you should get you priorities straight.

>drinking gross piss when you could be enjoying a nice healthy glass of h20(water)

they have this picture as a stock image in a frame at target

I thought about buying it and hanging it as is but decided it was too autistic.

What does Sup Forums think?

>he drinks
>water

If it's at Target it's worth it

It would be funny to you but other people wouldn't get it and they would think you're a spastic. Which you probably are, but you have to at least try to hide it.

>he drinks the fermented jew

> drinking beer

Enjoy your bloated face and horseshit "buzz"

I drink cider, tastes better

>Also beer elitism

kys dudebro

>tfw can't boycott Budweiser due to their open-borders stance because I don't drink that will anyway

Sad!

>drinking beer

I go straight to whiskey pussy

>he drinks beer

>Those sluts drink sugary wine from a box.

>muh microbrews
>amerishits

>little teen sluts think because they are young and hot it automatically means they know how to fuck

fuck off, whores. I have enough other options.

Boxed wine is cheap af nigga and is better for the environment as the packaging is largely recyclable!

ACCEPTABLE NORTH AMERICAN MACROBREW PISSWATER:

MGD
High Life
Rolling Rock
Modelo
PBR
Budweiser (as a last resort)

EVERYTHING ELSE IS UNDRINKABLE SHIT

There's nothing wrong with liking craft beer. I work as a bartender at a pub with 50 taps. I've developed quite an appreciation for craft beer. But I can also still drink a molson or a corona or whatever. There's nothing wrong with that either.

The types of people who insist on only drinking microbrewed $8 bombers of limited batch seasonal niche beer are the worst types of people. They're the last people on earth you'd actually want to have a beer with. They're fedora tippers in the truest sense of the word.

Shit man I just like beer

It's the same thing as eating fast food to a five star restaurant. Rich niggas like quality.

>making a thread to make assumptions to criticize what anonymous/imaginary people on an anime imageboard drink in order to seem superior for what you drink and calls others autistic
>tells someone to post "meme frogs" while he greentexts with a reaction image

> this thread

>PBR

Good post

Should've bought it desu. Would've been great for a giggle from time to time senpai.

being young and hot is enough for me, i've come full circle about this

Rolling Rock is legit awful, if that was the beer list I'd order a coke.

>the fermented Jew

kek

Nice Blue Velvet screen, user.

This