How did Sup Forums stop smoking?
>Tobacco
or
>Weed

I didn't

By not smoking in the first place

Don't fucking stop smoking weed

Dubs know all

Weed, I just couldn't get it any more and when I could again I didn't care. Tobacco, I just stopped buying cigarettes. I do get a rare craving every once in a while, though.

Vape naysh

I stopped smoking weed because i didnt really have the money to pay for it, I was trying to be clean to pass any potential drug tests, and it was otherwise a bother to get. my dealers werent very reliable. I used to smoke a little just about everyday, but without any i couldnt smoke if i wanted to.
cigarettes are harder. i havent quit them. they have a dual hold on you by making you feel in control and making you feel rewarded for smoking. you will always want to bring them with you and because you have them you will want to use them because you believe that it is what you want and will be rewarding, so you begin to plan around smoking cigarettes. this will further entrench you in addiction. when you run out, or are close to running out, you will begin to feel out of control because you would not be able to smoke if you wanted to. you think that you need to be able to, so you go and buy another pack. the best way to stop smoking cigarettes is to get rid of them. I have transitioned into making my own with a little filling thing and filter tubes. I have to make each one by hand so i think i am a little more aware of how much i smoke. also i cannot validate going to a store and buying a pack anymore.

By running out of weed

They don't let you smoke in the hospital

true -- stopped, nothing has improved

Weed

How did I quit? = I Ran out

weed: put on probation
tobacco: impossible

Just leave

I never had a problem with smoking cigarettes. I went through a little phase where I was buying packs and I smoke on occasion when I drink, but that's about it. Weed I stopped when I moved. Neither bother me that I stopped. But my poison is food. I'm a fat man.

And I'm gay. And I'm a walrus. And I'm also black.

Tobacco can be a pain the balls to leave behind but weed is like "Oh fuck, out of weed, wish I had more" Zero withdrawal.

US cigarettes are fucking evil. They put some chemical on the tobacco so it'll burn down without being drawn on. Buy Frog cigarettes, or find American Spirit with natural tobacco. Makes a big difference. Tobacco too easily becomes a habit. I've never found that to be the case with weed.

idk when i stopped weed i definitely started thinking clearer, became more motivated because i wasn't such a lazy stoner shithead. i would turn down jobs because of drug tests. one thing that has gotten better is there is a wider array of jobs that i can apply for and get

there may be less chemicals but the whole point for me is the inhalation of smoke into my lungs. that shits not good no matter what you smoke

I started smoking in highschool.
what got me was smoking while driving.
now whenever i get in my car to drive i feel like i should be smoking.

I think weed can be a habit. I just think tobacco has a much higher likelihood of it.

Weed: cold turkey
Tobacco: cut use in half every couple weeks then cold turkey once I was down to a 1/4 pack a day

I roll my own with a machine. Gambler gold into Premier light blue Kings.

Same as Marlboro light, 1/5th the cost.

Tobacco, cold turkey. Tried the patch, gum and reduction plans, nothing stuck. I was going through a rough breakup and figured if I was gonna be miserable for a month I might as well have something to show for it, so I just... quit. Didn't hurt that the ex in question smoked way more than I did and I fucked my lungs up keeping up with her so I was glad for a break.

About 4 years on, no temptation. I smoked half a pack the week my dad died but gave the other half to drinking buddies as it wasn't good any more.

As long as your responsible and limit yourself smoking weed you will be fine. If you wanna stop smoking tobacco just restrain yourself. I almost got addicted to cigs, had a few puffs and the next day was craving more even though I knew I shouldn't. As long as you don't buy them and restrict yourself your craving will be gone in like 2 days. You just gotta distract yourself

I got bored with both, so I stopped.

I ran out of cigs and decided it wasn't worth it.

Cigs, just had one that tasted like shit one day so I decided it was the last. Easy.

I'm not sure what you mean by how. You just stop, there is no gimmick

I quit smoking cigarettes by becoming a vaping faggot. Eventually I'll quit vaping though. I like the stereotypes associated with vaping even less than with cigarettes. Seems easier to quit vaping though, by stepping down the nicotine. I've got it down to 1.5mg and I'm vaping less than before. If I vape too much I feel sick, so there's no way to compensate for the steps down in nicotine. Once it gets to 0, I'll probably lose interest. I see no reason to quit weed though. I only do that at home, within a couple hours of going to bed and I don't smoke enough to affect my morning. I mostly use it for arthritis and RLS.

I just smoked one today and it tasted like shit.... only thing is really mellows me down... after that rollie i thought about quitting, got half a 40 g of cutters left might give it to a kid on the street .... I hate smoking it with weed just not a good mix

Cold turkey on both, haven't smoked weed in months and cigarettes I just stopped buying. Not worth it man.

grow up and abuse prescriptions like an adult.

well yeah. you're breathing fish poison.
seriously. put one drop of juice into an aquarium and the fish die. it is a neurotoxin

gradually

you don't start by smoking a pack a day

it might be hard and take a few tries but if you didn't smoke for 3 months/days/hours/shifts and started smoking again you still did not smoke for 3 fucking months/days/hours/shifts
if you want to quit you will eventually if you don't beat yourself for the WRONG reasons - what i mean by this is don't be a bitch the first time someone random annoys you and you "need" to smoke a cig because of some fag.

lol, that's the weirdest argument against vaping I've heard. Lot's of things are poisonous to some species and not others. There's no neurotoxin in vape juice that affects humans. I'm not going to say it's healthy though. It's not.

why is it not healthy ?

What's the difference between believing you want something, and wanting something?

Gay fat black walrus
Please draw faggots
Make this art

It can. Been smoking for decades and every now and then when I cant smoke or don't have any to smoke I notice I can get irritable, not scratching at my arms like a meth head but I get this constant urge that there is something I have to do (most likely toke up) but cant so I pace around aimlessly. I kind of count that as some form of withdrawal.

vaping is the equivalent of doing research chemicals like 25-i. There is no evidence of it being bad because it hasn't been around long enough for a study to be performed.
If you like being a guinea pig more power to you.

Theres no psychedelics in vaping retard

did you even read it or did you just shit out the first thing that came to mind
Did not say there was just comparing two untested things

>vaping is the equivalent of doing research chemicals like 25-i

English ?

This guy knows what's up

Quite easy actually, i just distanced myself from my friend s who all smoked weed at the time. do that for a week or however long you need it's not really a big deal.

as for cigarettes i replaced it with something called snus that we have here in Scandinavia they're basically nicotine pouches sort of like chewing tobacco.

Honestly I have a friend with copd that's caused from over vaping, vapour does collect in your lungs guys, just eat it

Funny story OP,

Traveled the country solo by car (US), realized I didn't have time, money, or the inclination to seek out weed, spent my time doing and seeing cool shit.

That's how, not really funny though I suppose.

Be too poor to afford either

There is actually evidence of being bad without research, nic is not good for your heart.

>this

doing untested chemical a is the equivalent of doing untested chemical b
Do you not understand? Want me to walk you through it?

I can kind of relate. I used to always jerk off in the shower. Now I get a boner whenever it rains.