I need out. I'm desperate. I don't give a fuck anymore. I need to join the military...

I need out. I'm desperate. I don't give a fuck anymore. I need to join the military. I don't see many options for myself if I don't, I just don't. I've thought about joining in the past, hell, I've gone and talked to a recruiter before but I always bitched out. Honestly, it's a good thing I did, I wouldn't have been ready for it. I wasn't mature enough.

I need someone to tell me what the realistic odds are for someone with a GED, depression and ADHD but with a hunger like no other to advance and get out of my shitty excuse for a life.

If going Army: Ask for the shortest time MOS, I think artillery (13B mos) is one. Stick through it, learn what you can, take traits with you. Use Post 911 GI bill for school AND housing (certain parts of florida get $2000-$2400 a month/books, so long as you are a full time student).

just stick to it. don't assume it's going to solve all your personal problems. it's a lot of work and discipline, and adhd is not exactly something that goes well with discipline.

>ADHD

didnt read that part, but hide it. Hide it all. So long as you dont have any medical records stating that you have this condition, lie your ass out. You will soon see the fuckery that comes with the job anyway, and there's a lot of grey-area execution everywhere in paperwork/whatnot.

>GED
>A hunger like no other to advance
Choose one faggot. You would have graduated high school and have learned to cope like a normal person if you had genuine determination.

Stop blaming your depression and ADHD for your failures and own them, maybe then you can take ownership of your life and your actions and succeed.

Do NOT join the military under any circumstances.

Long story short, my mother convinced me that she was going to homeshool me, bitch lied, took me out of school and refused to re enroll me. It wasn't up to me. If not for my grandmother paying for the test I wouldn't even have gotten my GED when I did.

Fuck off.

When i said shortest time, 13B is 3 years and 24 weeks.

The military is a fucking circle jerk, just like everything else in life. If you can't take it now, what says you'll be able to handle the military?

What are you passionate about? If you're looking to be cucked by military, and have your personality and life completely altered, do it.

>GED, Depression, ADHD
Okay wow you are literally part of the 80% of people 19-26 with no "actual" job
>Advance and get our of my shitty excuse of a life
Is community college or self-studying for a degree or certified in trade/skill not viable? If you don't have the will to maintain a decent lifestyle, you think being a military cuck would make you?
>Talked myself out
Good. joining will be one of your shittiest mistakes. The good experiences I hear are few and far inbetween.

Problem is, it is. It's documented. Hell I just got a new script for some ADHD shit a couple weeks ago.

You have a very low chance of being accepted. Even if you didn't have ADHD, there are certain time periods, like 2-4 weeks out of the year, that GEDs are accepted.

That's the dumbest lie I've ever heard.

Good on you for getting your GED then.

Ok, any bullshit AS degree I can get that would up the odds?

I'm on some good shit. Learning and focusing is not fucking problem anymore. I can sit down and read a book for hours and do consider myself smarter than most fucks I live amongst. Should have no problem bullshiting my way though some college courses.

>inb4 hurr durr he says he's smarter but wants to join the military

Go fuck yourself faggot.

>i bitch out
>i have a hunger to advance
bitch please! just off yourself

Then, I don't know, go fuck yourself if you don't want to believe me?

Go Air Force buddy

be classy, join ISIS

I've put my 1911 to my head and couldn't pull the trigger. I am legit too stubborn for my own fucking good. I refuse to give up. It's not in me.

You could take CLEP exams for subjects you know you could pass. Last I read a couple years ago, it was 15 credits to be considered a HS Graduate equal. You might be able to find more info, however.

Join, it will be the best decision you ever make, see you there fellow soldier.

It is 15 and I've already got that on file and completed along with a basic Nursing assistant cert. My question is would they even give me a second look with the mental shit I have. I'm not violent, I'm just fucking desperate as all fuck.

I just want to get the fuck out of where I am with a burning seething passion and will sell my soul to do so.

It wouldn't hurt to try.

This isn't 2004....they aren't going to take you with ADHD AND/or only a GED.....

Can any Military fag confirm?

This. USAF and EOD. I wish I would have volunteered for that shit when I was at Lackland.