If you can go back in time and change one decision you made, when/which would it be ?

if you can go back in time and change one decision you made, when/which would it be ?

the conditions of my divorce

Being the sperm that one

Sauce and I'll tell you

sauce?

Years ago I was woken up early one morning by someone beating on my door. I tried to go down the stairs half asleep while putting on a pair of shorts to answer it, slipped on the top step, and permanently screwed my back up.

I'm pretty sure that's the decision I'd like a do-over on. I'd put the fucking pants on before I tried to navigate the stairs.

I had suicidal thoughts at 14-15 for various reasons and now I am starting to regret not giving in.

>one
yeah id change that too

it's never too late

Trying to sell that video tape when I was 18... 10 years of sex offender probation sucked!

>one
I can see why

my ex's fine ass friend basically offered me her vag on a silver platter one night. we were both over at ex's house and i offered to walk her home, she lived in kind of a shitty area. we'd both been drinking and she'd been snuggly with me to the point that my ex said something about it, she wasn't happy.

walked her back she's being very touchy, get to her place and she's pulling on my arm like "come inside i want to show you my place!" etc etc. shoulda done it but i had to be a fucking white knight about it, "this is my girlfriend's best friend" blah blah blah. ended up breaking up with the girl a few months later. hindsight is 20/20.

Reading this post.

damn

2013 going to friend's house i got into a near death experience i got me into a wheelchair.

I moved to California in 1991. I wish I had never done that. I just want to go home now. Having a really hard time making my way back home.

Constantly tell my parents that I'm a girl while a kid so I could end up transitioning earlier.

Wheres home?

id go back to 2009 and put everything i could into bitcoin

id also fuck the utter shit out of my friend karen when i had that one chance. Like really disgraced her.

i had my credit card out, was about to put half of my savings into bitcoin ($100) then thought it was a waste.
if i'd kept it to today it'd be worth about $40 Million
i'd probably have sold it well before then but still.....

or maybe the time when my coworker was hitting on me super hard, i didn't want to get involved because don't shit where you eat, right?
well i change jobs every year anyway didn't matter if it coulda got messy

I would have never made an entry into this thread

Let some girl blow me so we would still be friends today.

with $100 at first release youd be worth about 7.4 mil today. Stop making stuff up

WUT IS SAUCE FOR THAT GIF. NEED IUT FOR SCIENCE

clicking this thread

The night of September 21st and there was this sort of feeling that caused atmospheric conditions to change permanently.
Ba de ya - say do you remember
Ba de ya - dancing in September
Ba de ya - never was a cloudy day

Yeah, my friend girlfriend was throwing herself at me one night and I totally white knighted that shit. She was hot as fuck, too, and drunk off her ass.

The one where I agreed to have my brother by me a ticket on a 24 hour train ride to Halifax. I want to be home, not in this shitty hotel on shitty hotel wifi

stop my parents from meeting

I would have not sent a message a few years ago to my ex, we would probabily still be together right now

February 18th 2013, it was "Februany Footlong" I ordered a Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, I should've had the cold cut combo instead

FATAL ERROR!

What the fuck were you thinking?

To not rob that concession stand and leave a trail of candy bars to the keggar we were partying at.

Or to not rob that college.

Or to not do coke all those times I did coke.

Or to kiss her that night, in the rain.

Or to have kept my fucking cat from that bitch.

Or to have kicked Cory in the fucking head. Either one of them.

Or to have finished college and been a fucking normie instead of some faggot who sits on/b/ on a Saturday night.

you probably did the right thing in that instance, hooking up with a friend's girlfriend is a different ballgame than hooking up with a girlfriend's friend, i think. word order can be important!

I'd go back and ask my girl out earlier.

nobody cares about your shitty american life fag

Yeah, but I don't even talk to that dude any more, so in hindsight I'm kicking myself. I'm still haunted by her friends physically pulling her away and her drunkenly moaning, "No, I want to be with [user]!"

buy bitcoins when they were 0.0001 dollars

I'd go back a few years and fuck the girl I had wanted to fuck since I met her.

I'm a dumb motherfucker when it comes to girls.

Being born

yeah that changes things a bit. you could try the shock and awe cold call date just to bust the nut and alleviate the memory? i once fucked a friend from college by reaching out to her randomly and saying i'd bought two tickets to go see a show in a city that was convenient for both of us, and i'd booked an airbnb for the night. girls love spontaneous shit like that. great show, couple drinks, p in v.

i'd consider it if the memory really bothers you that much, user.

>Buying them when they were 0.0001 dollars.
>Not just going back and starting mining back when you could easily farm two or three a day on a shitty CPU.

>0.0001
> still rather mine them

r u jewish?

How hot

I wish I'd never slept with my best friend. It went on for so long and now I love him but he doesn't feel the same way. He's a great friend but holy shit do I wish I'd stay away. Now I have no friends and my heart is shattered.

I decided, if I could go back, I'd make you my one load I'd have your mother swallow.

i either wouldn't have joined the army, or would have shot myself while deployed

You would need to be straight in order to do that.OP said only one decision