Will he ever get a ring?

Will he ever get a ring?

Only if he buys TNA Impact

Yes.

Nah.

Nope. Most players don't, and that's where he falls.

That might have been his best shot and he decided to take a nap right in front of the finish line.

Shanahan gone and the O will regress to bottom half of the league and Ryan will go back to RZ INTs

The worst choke in any sport ever will sink a franchise to Bills/Browns level futility for decades.

Get a ring? He won't even win another playoff game

Roll bread

no, probably not.

It's a Delhomme case unless he plays at his MVP level every year which he probably won't.

I'm starting to believe that Brady was just destined to get to the place hes at right now. Ryan is just another character in the story of Tom Brady; he might have another shot and may even win but Ryan's path is not what yesterday was about.

No. He's a bigger choker than Peyton

I don't love Matt Ryan but Delhomme was nowhere near his level

Most of that offense is signed for next season and the defense will improve. I think Falcons go to the NFC championship game at a minimum next season.

I was referring to the super bowl not his entire career. Both played extremely well but eventually got outplayed by Brady.

Nope.

He had 2 chances at it. And both times his defense let him down.

He probably has 5 good playing years left. I consider it unlikely that he returns to the owl and wins.

losing your OC hurts a lot and julio's body is breaking down like Megatron's did. I also think this year was pretty much Matt Ryan's ceiling and they went 11-5, I think they'll regress.

really this was his third chance, he had the #1 seed twice already

o, I see.

Eh, in both cases he ran the score way up, and his defense couldn't stop anything.

For him to run the score up 28-3, with only about 20 minutes of football left, and his defense couldn't stop 25 points of scoring, that's on the defense.

Julio is a long way from breaking down. He's still the most dominant receiver in football. He won't fall apart over the offseason and come back a decrepit old man.

No. All they needed was to get into FG range at some point in the last quarter and a half. They couldnt even do that. Well they did, but fucked up.

This is what Carolina said last year lol. Really in the NFC, it's Packers/Seahawks and whoever else decided to show up that year.

31 points of scoring allowed after the first half if you include OT. I think people bought in too much to the idea that this was a great D just because they're fast.

Who the fuck even is this loser

>take your foot off the gas pedal
>blame the defense

>D allows as many points in a half as a team should score in an entire game, on a team without Gronk
>blame the O

Either he Karl Malone's it and keeps getting his postage denied

or he lucks out in FA and joins a team that puts it together for a Cinderella run

or he's 2002 Karl Malone and joins the NFL equivalenet of the Lakers with a bunch of superstars and wins that way

>defense gets gassed because the offense can't stay on the field
>still blame the defense

Let's put that team together.

Who is the Gary Payton of the NFL 02' Lakers? lol

>offense scored 21 in 1st half
>can't stay on the field

yeah they totally watched those TDs from the sideline

You fucking autists. They didn't join until 2003

Matt Forte

>exactly what carolina thought last year

this.

only Dixie Carter makes worse decisions than Kyle Shanahan

look at the time of possession you fucking mong

>it's Packers/Seahawks
those two windows slammed shut this year famalam

Look at the time of possession. The Falcons defense was on the field for almost a 100 plays, they were bound to run out of steam at some point.

Scoring too quickly was a legitimate concern for the Falcons in the 1st half and then they couldn't sustain a drive for the entire 2nd half

they were driving fine until the last few minutes of the fourth, after the sack.

>calling someone else an autist for getting a year wrong
that's what makes you the autist

the titans learned this the hard way

>14 on hyena
>7 on Sup Forums

Is it usually this way?

W..what?