Why do Americans have their dick circumcised? Wtf? Most of them aren't Jews. Does it have racial connotations...

Why do Americans have their dick circumcised? Wtf? Most of them aren't Jews. Does it have racial connotations? Do black people or Hispanics do the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA&t=467s&ytbChannel=ZeroSixtyFive
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Google it fag

>people always point out America
>no one ever points out Canada, South Korea, or Australia
???

Most developed white nations have a history of it

The Jews control the world and you're asking why we get our dicks mutilated? Come on use your noodle.

Why? Seriously, do you realize it's barbaric tradition like female circumcision which make your dick less sensitive?

>Circumcision did not become a common medical procedure in the Anglophone world until the late 19th century.[89] At that time, British and American doctors began recommending it primarily as a deterrent to masturbation
kek

C*ckstianity strikes again

all it did was made masturbating uncomfortable

Btw yes
How do Americans jerk off? They should have ton of lube and not jerk off really, but kind of caress their dicks.

Anybody younger than a baby boomer most likely won't be circumcised in Australia.

As always, baby boomers statistically ruin everything.

>Most developed white nations have a history of it

Only mudslimes get circumcised here. Americans are literally ahmed-tier

So thankful I'm not circumsized

Uncircumcised dicks look disgusting

t. gril

Is that what circumsized dudes tell themselves? Kek. You are deformed. AND missing out on pleasure, considering the foreskin has a lot of nerve endings.

literally this

explain

>implying i care about what a woman thinks
>implying a woman can tell the difference between a curcumcised dick and a normal dick with the foreskin back aside from the beauty of the normal dick

Allow me to xplain

Jews have this prophecy they take very seriously

they predict that they shall stir so much chaos, terror and discord throughout the world that a prophetic warlord shall come (a mahdi) and unite powerful militaries of the world and set off on a holocaust campaign to kill as many jews as possible, and these armies shall recognize jews by their lack of foreskin.

So long long ago the rabbis devised this clever plan to circumcise as many none jews as possible in order to create decoys and fool fate and prophecy.

jews keep close records of who is a real jew and who is just a cutfag shabos goyim.

So just because your cut doesnt make you part of their tribal inheritance.

You blood does.

dont worry Ivan Im more than sure theres a fuckton of cutfag shabos goyim in russia as well.

After all your entire "country" has been hijacked by them since the bolshevik revolution

Russian hackers

>implying a woman will ever see your dick

here's a shitty video to explain it

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

>implying i care
i have never felt a strong desire for women
nice response though stacy

gay men care just as much about circumcised dicks as women

not here

Wtf Balkans ?

>tfw phimosis
>tfw unironically considering circumcision

turkish genetics

not American but cut basically you just rub your hand up in down some people use lube or spit

I honestly don't know whether you're joking or not because Jews have a lot of retarded beliefs

>rub your hands

yeeeessss , the merchant approves such technique

No joke pal,look into it,

they prophecize that a mother of all holocaust shall come. That will dwarf all other attempts to exterminate jews throughout history.

They take their kabbalah prophecies very seriously

This is why theyre so extremist about "anti-semitism"

>After all your entire "country" has been hijacked by them since the bolshevik revolution
You forgot that fact what we are hijeket it back in 91. And also Russia hate laws of jews and jews and bash them in the head because jews are aliens reptilians bloodsuckers and untrustable people.

>You forgot that fact what we are hijeket it back in 91.

lol are you really this stupid or just a schilling jew?

You do not reclaim your kingdom and country once jews hijack it without the same bloodshed it took to hijack yours.

They make sure of that

And since no great purge of jews has taken place in russia

youre still their conquered slaves.

>Implying Yeltsin wasn't a Jew
>implying USSR was not anti-Jewish after 1948
Americans hate Arabs, support Israel, cut their dicks. They are just Jews in denial or at least they are the nation of shabesgoys.

May I remind that jews had you Poland that called EU so far. At Least Russia can bash everyone in head, and live shit conditions through.

Do the Jews survive this prophecy?
I hope it happens and they don't

Son anti-jew what everyone in head was a jew.

yeah I kinow this shithole is a kike occupied and ruined shithole

just like yours

so no need to remind me.

Reminder that Jews are responsible of creation and promotion of political islam and jihadism to make Arabs weak and make them fight each other so they couldn't gather and destroy Israel, and Israel would be seen as civilized country among the barbarians and would be supported by the West.
Reminder that Al Baghdadi is a Mossad agent.
Reminder that Saudi Arabia and Israel are both allies of US which perform American policy and have no problems with each other.

>Do the Jews survive this prophecy?

thats what theyre hoping to change, by creating as many decoys as they can.

and thats why all these jewish doctors are circumcising gentile newborns as many as they can, they got their orders straight from the highest.

In the US they will assist giving you birth in a hospital for free so long as you agree to have it circumcised.

Ya'll goyim niggers need to recognize

The jews got your foreskins

and got you by the dick

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA&t=467s&ytbChannel=ZeroSixtyFive

Aren't scientists conducting like experiments with a newborn's foreskin to find some kind of cure for ageing or make cosmetics for beautiful cunts?

No they really don't user. You can go down the list and find instances where it was popular for one reason or another sure but there's never been such a major amount of unmotivated circumcision like the US.

Something wrong there only muslims do it and that very small amout of people here

What did I say that implied any of that?

Just stretch your phimotic opening a few times a day cunt. Skin does grow when regularly tensioned
Brits did it for awhile, Australians do it or did it pretty regularly till recently, Canada does it, South Korea does it also in numbers almost as high if not higher then the u.s

The asians need their anti age cream

Can you wank

do you understand the irony? You caused those countries to have circumcision

Where do I sign up for the anti Semitic death squads? I'm intact