twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

samefag

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

I'm not OP.

I saw that and heard the duck tails theme o_o

fuck yaself tranny

>I'm not OP.
no need to nerf then

I did the math and research. According to Wikipedia, the average length of a penis varies from 5.1 to 5.9 inches. I went for a safe 5.5 inches for an average. The average radius from the core center of the penis to the skin on the outside is .75 inches. From this we can roughly find the volume with pi timed radius squared times height. This comes around as the average penis being around 9.72 cubic inches. Next I found the volume of the average human adult male. I had to first find the weight, which according to Alex Schlessingerman's "The Physics Factbook" is 70kg or 154 pounds. Weight is found by multiplying an object mass by the force of gravity, 9.81 meters per second. After taking gravity out of the equation, the average mass of an adult human male is 7.14 kg. I then found the volume by dividing this number by the average density of a human, according to Wikipedia, 985 kg per meter cubed. The volume of the adult male was then found to be .0072516316 cubic meters. Utilizing the volume of the average penis I found earlier, 9.72 in cubed, I get .0001592828 meters cubed. This means the penis is 2.19% of an adult male's volume.Assuming a lack of testosterone or female hormones makes the person a female, balls ignored for ease, fucking a trap is only 2.19% homosexual.

bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark brak bark bark bark bark bark bark brak bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark

nice dubs

Rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr rawr

"You gotta ask yourself; If you like it, then is it really torture?"

Bought a parrot yesterday so I guess that means I'm gonna post some birds

I don't like it. It's compulsive.

This birb has ceased to be! It is an ex-parrot!

Where the birds be at come on now.

What are you even talking about

Trying to find the little I have in my fur folder

That's a penis.

Can't believe you've never heard of this...
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Parrot_sketch

We're not 35 year old neckbeards.

Didn't notice in the thumbnail
Never really watched monty python

Normie

If you say so

I'm heading over to Pixelcanvas to defend the iron cross, have a good night guys.

>Arms have L and R designation
THANKS I NEVER WOULD'VE FIGURED THAT OUT

Speak for yourself.
Fag,

ayo where do people go to find furry erp

i stared at that for a good five seconds trying t figure out why the squid she was just finishing swallowing was neon sparkle

you can erp in these threads if you want, I don't think most folks mind much
there are several fur discords that you might have more success in

Do you need a hug?

Hey, Sunshine.

heya
how's your night going?

Not very good.

yeah but is it all gay furry erp

maybe in g/fur

oh, what's up?

I like how she puts her phone in her mouth to open the can instead of her lap or ground. Like genuinely like. It's cute.

Just feeling like shit. Nothing new.

I agree!

sorry to hear that, maybe you'll feel a bit better after a good night of sleep

Probably not. I've had to cut my meds dosage from 3 to 2 because my dumbass didn't think to check how much meds I have left before leaving, and it's starting to take a toll on me.

can always call your doctor or pharmacy, see if you can pick up a refill somewhere nearby or something. I've had a similar situation happen to me before, messing with medication regiments can be unpleasant

yeah aloha whatever
yo dash get in here I dont want to see another one of these threads die again

More ass plox

Meh. It's not even important to me. I don't care if it kills me. My mom told me to call my dad and bring them to me, but I don't want to.

what
i think you misunderstood me I was referring to the g/fur thread everyone stopped posting in

Sorry, misclicked. Too depressed to even notice.

it won't kill you, but it will probably make you pretty miserable, and I wouldn't want that

you dont seem well
whats wrong

I live in misery, sweetheart. It's all I know.

well you could at least try and sound less pleased about it...

thats no good
I thought you were on meds for that?

Trying and trying, and failing like always.

Pills don't do shit other than make it easier to not want to kill myself.

well I feel like that would still be important even if you're still depressed in general.
any particular reason for it you'd be willing to share?

I just don't like seeing you have such a defeatist attitude
I'm not saying you have to feel good about yourself all the time, just don't go out of your way to set yourself up to feel bad

I hate myself would be a good start.

The darkness always pulls me back in. I don't choose it.

Yfw furry is becoming a normie fetish due to snapchat

Yfw your gf might be a furry before you even ask her to try it

know of any?

I agree, I always try to be realistic and not sugar coat anything, and I think Ive said before I hate fake positivity with a passion, but its not good to just stop and let yourself be depressed.
I admit it can feel better to just kind of sit in sadness and I wont pretend to know how you feel but you should really try to help yourself even if its really hard

I am trying. I've already said that. When you're so far gone, no amount of help can do anything.

I catch myself a lot just sitting and thinking about sad stuff just for the sake of feeling sad and maybe thats just me. also not to sound cheesy but you kinda sound lonely

spend a little time tomorrow meditating on your emotions, then do something fun that cheers you up
just try and be mindful of your thoughts, make an effort to pinpoint why your are feeling the way you are - recognize when you are engaging in negative thought patterns and then try to do something to interrupt them

you don't have to force yourself to be happy or anything, it helps a lot just to recognize the downward spiraling thoughts and attempt to nip them in the bud

It isn't just you. When darkness is all you know, you grow fond of it. And I'm extremely lonely.

When your family causes it, it's hard not to.
And I'm not just feeling depressed, but physically depressed. I feel very worn down and tired.

are you just bored? you need a hobby or something? (other than internet stuff)

anyone know where to find s/fur videos?

No. I've tried picking up hobbies, and I get bored of everything very quickly. I don't even enjoy playing music despite getting a $500 guitar for Christmas, and a $300 keyboard before that. Still waiting on a bass which I'm sure I'll grow bored of in 2 weeks. I just physically can't enjoy anything.

huh
vidya do anything for you? anything like that?

I'm just relating some things that have helped me cope with depression. they aren't going to suddenly make you feel fine, but they might be able make difficult times a little more tolerable. I don't want you to suffer

anyway I should be getting to bed, I hope you feel better

oh, also, have you been eating well lately? essential amino acid deficiencies can cause or exacerbate depression, you might look into supplementing your diet

there aren't really any longer than a few seconds

It's a choice. I was very suicidal with a few failed attempts. You have to realize that your brain is literally capable of changing your body chemistry which in the long run can actually change how you feel. When you feel negative emotions do not think "I am ____" if you do correct your thoughts and think "I am feeling _____ right now." After some practice you gain the ability to separate yourself from your emotions and can quite literally make yourself feel whatever you want. Our bodies are just input output machines and chemistry, and your thoughts have the ability to change that chemistry. It is not easy. But with practice you can do it and feel content or even happy in any situation no matter how shitty

'night s/fur

I stopped liking them at 15.

I know. Thank you.
Sleep well, Sunshine.

You're preaching to the choir, buddy. I teach this shit daily. It's just my meds fucking with me probably.