Are there any products that actually help flush THC out of the system?

Are there any products that actually help flush THC out of the system?

Water and a treadmill.

cranberry juice

For a drug test?

No, faggot.

It stores in your fat, over time your fat releases it.

How much time do you have until your drug test?

Oh and P.S. any "detox" drink you buy is a complete fucking waste of money.

No. But there are products that will mask it for a few hours while you take a piss test so that you can pass. Check with your head shop

Www.google.com

I don't have a drug test coming up, i'm looking for another job while employed.

I used the detox drink two years ago, passed the test, got the job, and made $115,000 a year since then. The Monday before last, I had to take another piss test because this job was hiring me permanently. So I did the detox drink again and passed again. It works. This time, I making 110K. All because of that drink that you say doesn't work.

Probably not. Give it 1-2 weeks and drink plenty of water in the meantime. If your piss test is sooner than this, you can drink more water to dilute it, which will buy you time.

Supposedly if you put a penny In your piss cup and take it out before your turn it in or whatever you'll pass but you have to get a little piss on your hands

Smart water works great imo

drink water and work out a lot. take cranberry pills. eat a diet low in fat. you'll be fine in 2 weeks max unless you're a very heavy user/overweight

They do work dumbass. You really think they would have a 2x money back guarantee if they didn't? That would be a pretty stupid business plan.

head shops will lie about products to sell them. research specific ones online before you buy them

hello mr lawyer i want to sue this weed detox company because they didn't give me 2x refund when i didn't pass my drug test

You can just buy Quik Fix synthetic piss, passed an job drug test with it.

>Temp strip
>Handwarmer to keep it warm
>Bought a legstrap for it for another $15, was worth it

wow you'll get a whole $40 back after you don't get an $80k a year job! that's a great deal!!!

Like ^ said exercise water and Niacin. But don't take niacin too close to the test or you'll fail for sure

The store has to honor that promise, retard.

replace weed detox company with store, was that hard?

I mean- first of all. You're fucking stupid.

Get someone else to piss in the cup- do you think the tests are that extensive? As for your question. Literally any antioxident, cotrus juices are good especially Oragne juice. As for hair strand tests for example: cicillic acid is good treatment and can be found in most acne prevention/dermatological products.

So you're implying the store is just going to go, "I know it says double you rmoney back, but lul no."

What world do you live in? Oh right, mom's basement.

They definitely work if you do it right. Stay away from greasy fast food int he days before your test.
I know someone who had to get a drug test because he was going through a divorce, and his cunt wife at that time brought up that he smokes, even though she does too.
So yeah, read the directions. The head shop I go to had a whole sheet of instructions to make sure everything goes right.
Also, don't marry a bar slut from Buffalo.

The point isn't what you lose, the point is that if they didn't work they would have to pay double for every product they sold, and would be out of business instantly.

Pretty much this. You need to reduce your body fat. The fastest way to detoxify your body is to go on a fresh, organic, cold pressed, juice fast.

I know I said the word detox and THC is not toxic in any way shape or form but the above method serves the same purpose.

If you're under age try getting your friend to pee in a high quality baggie then use their pee. Make sure the temperature is correct though.

Razor blades

bleach. pure bleach.

they could easily say that, and then you'd be in the situation here
implying that detox drinks for an illegal substance work because a company guarantees it is retarded, you'd have no grounds to get that refund if they say no

You do have grounds for a refund. That's how false advertising law works.

Op here, I am over weight and i've been smoking almost daily for the past two years.

Not really. I've been piss tested twice and passed both without taking detox drinks. Most of the times it """works""" probably wouldn't have been positive anyway.

Yes, you could. People have. You have no knowledge of this and you're pretending you do.

Maybe just admit you don't know what you're talking about instead of being a stubborn faggot keyboard warrior?

>well paying jobs
>doing drug tests

Just get the detox drink and follow the instructions. If you're still worried, start drinking gallons of water everyday. Drain the cooler when you're in the waiting room for the test.