Who like?

Who like?

I'm actually surprised anyone besides me remembers Chip's Challenge.

We must be getting old. Not even the summer knows about Chip's Challenge.

I stopped playing that when I found out about Castle of the Winds.

I played this game for maybe months on my old 98 SE computer when I was 8. Goddamn I feel old...

Never heard of it, but looks fun.

Apparently there's a new game out similar to Chip's Challenge on Steam that my friend really likes. I could ask him for the name of it.

Please find out and post it here.

-- FaggotNiggerBoner

He said it was called Circuit Dude. Looks like Chip's Challenge, but there's no trailer.

I'm not that guy but I'm pretty confident he's talking about Chuck's Challenge 3D, which is a little dumb and campy but it's made specifically to be like Chip's Challenge.

Incidentally, if you are a babby who has no idea what Chip's Challenge is, you can also buy Chip's Challenge AND Chip's Challenge 2 on Steam for almost nothing, especially if you wait for a Steam Sale when it's likely to be available for less than a dollar. Spending money on a game this old is normally stupid, but using the Steam version is a relatively easy way to play it without any compatibility issues with a game SO OLD that modern versions of Windows don't know what to do with it. It's probably likely there are places to get it for free that would also not have those issues, but I don't know anything about that.

Ski Free, Pipe Dream and this were the shit when I was a kid. I could go on about other crazy old games, but it will become less and less likely anyone's heard of them as I go on.

No, my friend definitely said it was Circuit Dude. Chuck's Challenge is made by the same people as Chip's Challenge, but it's just... weird. Doesn't have the same charm as CC's. Not sure about Circuit Dude, though.

As for compatibility, I was hoping to get Red Alert 2 running on Origin after I picked it up. Should have known EA would fuck me because they did absolutely 0 compatiblity testing. Doesn't fucking run on anything after Windows XP. Fiddled with it for 4 hours. What a waste. Definitely understand the need for guaranteed compatibility. I saw Chip's Challenge 2 had a level editor DLC, as well. Probably going to pick it up next time everything's on sale, like you said.

Thanks, user.
> I could go on about other crazy old games
-- FaggotNiggerBoner

chip's challenge was some good shit. this reminded me of this throw back

Dammit. Muh feels!

I always sperged out at that level that's just a maze of fire and bee monster things.

Started writing before seeing your reply, and yeah agreed, Chuck's Challenge 3D was pretty weird. I didn't even really finish it. I'll have to check out Circuit Dude, though.

Does anybody remember elf? It cane on a floppy disc?

Elf Bowling?

that was the shit!

Warlords

Elf - Atari ST - Games Database

I'M

A hairy eyeball ten feet tall

In a lemonade swimming pool

AND

I rock the house

DRAW ME!

Nostalgia overdose

Played the hell out of this game. I've downloaded a couple of different times in the last couple of decades but can never get it to run
Also, don't remember what level, it was something like 35 that I could never get past and it wasn't because I couldn't do it I couldn't figure out HOW to do, only level I ever skipped

Never thought to look at YouTube? Lol

nice b8 m8