this is him
youtu.be/xnsbBI1G7GM

fucking hate age restrictions on youtube

bright the sunlight
summer day
comus wakes
he starts to play
youtube.com/watch?v=ae5ckJTB5o8

only got one clean shirt to wear but im afraid to wear it in public because it says "get bent" and im afraid some bogan might take it the wrong way and heem me

t. underage cuck

Take care of your things if you want them to last.

of course a yank would reply

retard

t. jewgle shill

Dont know what this is just wanted to make my alcoholism reference

archer is the anti rick and morty which makes it anti reddit: the tv show

why do yanks always try and relate the world to reddit

Actually, this is me: youtu.be/U1teqv06FO8

because we are bordered by reddit: the country

they're cut because they will always be remembered as the country that invented reddit
notice they're always the one desperately trying to defend their masculinity by judging the beer you drink, the sports you watch etc etc. That's because they're the country that pioneered cuckholdry and sjwism

kiwi genocide when?

nice shoes

Pay up piggies x

>that edition
yank'd

neat

I learned literally everything I know about reddit on Sup Forums. People still say "reddit" to me, though.

australians all cop this same voice when they're nervous

youtu.be/PQpyZRcTt3s

you have to go back

Yes. I guess my shows are nice.
Es good, no?

that is not a normal accent

>shoes indoors
FOY

that's an american trying an aussie accent

reddit's not that bad, honestly

To be fair there are a couple of decent subreddits but the lay-out is what annoys me most

its a good content aggregator and the small communities are fine
the main communities might as well be youtube comments

what's a mugwump?

*downvotes your post*

she's an australian who's been living in america for a while

Jeremy Corbyn is a mugwump

You are LITERALLY seething right now because you KNOW that I'm right. I've struck a nerve in that tiny little brain of yours with my elite truth bombs, and this fact disturbs you greatly.Instead of facing the truth , YOU chose to make a series of grandiose statements in a desperate attempt to save face, except all it's achieved is making YOU look even more pathetic than before.It's over. YOU cannot recover from this. Every time YOU see a post with an New Zealand flag, YOU will become deeply troubled as you remember the verbal beatdown YOU received in this thread. YOUR heart will begin to race and the blood will pump through YOUR body, and YOU'LL make another similarly flustered post, which will only further diminish YOUR standing on Sup ForumsReminder that I'm in YOUR head. Reminder I control you now, you little fucking bitch. Every reaction that YOU make is a calculated, planned reaction by ME. Whether you choose to foolishly reply, or ignore the posts like a little bitch again, YOUR status among the Sup Forums community will declineThere is no way out. YOU have NEVER met anyone as dedicated as I am, and I WILL dedicate all of my attention to wiping YOU off the face of this board.Keep on digging your own grave though, you literal piece of shit.

>disembowls you and fucks your mother

> Palestine
More like, not my pal-Estine.

Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... *unsheathes my twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh... nothin personell.. kid....

>Got Monday and Friday off next week

tsk, tsk, tsk. another mindless simpleton has stepped into my realm *i grab your head* there's still time to apologize *i throw you against the bloody wall* i'll teach you, not that your petty brain will understand *i get out my poisoned kris +9* eat this, little bitch! *i slice your shins* "ahh! what the fu-" *you stop yelling in awe of my blade collection* oh, you like them don't you? heheh, they'll be going through your skull soon *you scream but nobody hears as i punch your throat* what's wrong, bitch? choking on your idiocy? that's pathetic *snickers* heh, get ready for this, little bitch! *my eyes glow red as the floor starts shaking* "n-no! what the fuck?!?" *you try and punch me as i fade away* "HUH?!?!" heheh, i'm right here! *i appear behind you and shoot blue flames through my palms like azula from avatar the last airbender* it's too late now! *you try to get away but you fail and get burned* "aaarrrgghhh!!!!" you like that, bitch? don't worry, there's more where that came from! poison breath! go! ARIGATO! *WHOOSH* "aaarrgghhh!!!!" *the fumes surround you as you start choking* "wh-where the fuck did you go?!? show yourself!" *you cough and wheeze* too late, bitch. i'm everywhere... EAT THIS!!! *in one motion, i unbuckle my katana made of solid titanite from my black belt, unsheathe it and slice your right hand off and re-sheathe it while laughing* "ARRGGH!!!! you won't get away with this!!!!" heheh, i already have!! *the smoke instantly clears to reveal me in super sayain level 10 and fully charged up with rainbow hair* "n-no!!! stop!!!!" too late! *i use my telekinesis to throw my blade collection through your stomach one by one* "AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!" this ends here! *i fly towards you at mach 50 and drive my katana through your skull* *you slump over and die as i clean all my blades of your worthless blood* hmph, once again i have cut a worthless object *i teleport inside you as you explode* nothin personnel *i put up my hoodie and fly away*

imagine her getting fucked in a 5way

thailad what's your opinion on shitting

Was the wall bloody before or after you threw my body against it?

Hmmm...

I don't really have one

you tried to kill yourself by biting your tongue off but butchered it by being such a weakling, spitting blood on the wall in the process

BLOODY THATCHER TOOK OUR COAL

ordered some fried chook

>bank holiday weekend

Ah yes three whole days free from Mr. Goyberg

How many Jews are there in Ireland?

An Irish Jew. Stephen King couldn't write a scarier villain.

imagine my shock when my channul is defunded

i don't eat i don't sleep i do nothing but think of you

*brap*

alri lads

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPFF*

what's the good word

*squeeeee*

Only one enemy remained; two if you counted God.

>5:00 in Australia
It's time

*sits on your face*

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

You look out your window at the cold grey dawn
It's seven o'clock on a Thursday morning

Pour a cup of coffee,
better make it a strong one

it's 9am and sunny

its actually very sunny outside today. winter is over mate.

>38°C
haha what?

alri thailad

alri

alri thailad

>offers you a pint

So user, about your local religious centre...

alri󠀩

would like a lad to sit on my bellend

*pushes you out of the way*

*sits on your bellend*

*squats and squeezes out a coil of hot stinking steaming shit all over your cock and balls*

wa la!

Bit rude.

would like thailad to suck my bellend

would like thailad to shit on my bellend

Alri lads

Alri nonces

would like the poster below me to sit on my bellend

first class post is almost never next day for me
which is not too good cause i had some marie jew anna coming and the bf is working tonight so that may mean it's coming tomorrow and i can't smoke until like... monday if he's not working during the weekend or going to meet the lads AHHHHHHHH
but if it were to come today, it'd be perfect but it bet it wont... never does

boring

i think shitting is great

highlight of my day

I SAY
EYE FOR AN EYE
EYE FOR A TOOTH
youtube.com/watch?v=PHjpWo4edfw

A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES

Absolutely love the smell between my bollocks and my thigh.

A SITE FOR SAW EYES

Terrence

It's never people I know who comment on my pipe. It's strangers who don't have anything to ask and just sort of stare at you. I'm bringing it back, deal with it.

Cba for work