Why isn't everyone doing this? It's cheaper, easier to get, and tastes just like hard liquor

Why isn't everyone doing this? It's cheaper, easier to get, and tastes just like hard liquor.

I'd imagine eating too much vanillin is pretty bad, it's physiologically active. I believe it causes hypertension in large dosages.

because we're old enough to buy beer you fucking underage summercunt

because last time I checked vanilla extract didn't have fucking alcohol

it does, like 35%

there was this guy one summer. He spent his free time using the public computers where i work, and getting drunk in our bathroom.
one time i walked by and where some people have a bottle of water to drink from near their chair on the floor, the king of alcoholics had one of those.

TLDR.

mint extract is like 70%

A 750 ml bottle of wine costs three dollars and is actually meant to be drunk. If you're under 21 just stop being a faggot

look who's a fucking retard

>easier to get
Dumb kit spotted.

Anyway I live in Louisiana. I can stroll into a walmart at 3 in the morning, puke on the floor, buy a handle of rum for 9 dollars, swing by the drive-thru daiquiri place on the way home, and be blacked out by 4:30.

>be sophmorefag (high school)
>lame friend tries to be cool by getting fucking wasted bro
>He drinks fucking orange extract mixed with coke
>gets shitfaced
>he and friends order a pizza
>He pukes all over pizza
>ends up looking like even bigger faggot than before

I'm 20 so I can't buy alcohol.

FUCK! I live in ND.
No booze on Sunday morning, no booze between 2 and 9, and no booze in Wal-Mart. I need to move.
>pic related

Just shove a bunch of fruit, sugar, water and yeast into a giant tupperware container and wait like 3-4 weeks and you'll have alcohol.

saaame. a fake id seems nice and only like $50 but i feel like i might as well just wait it out, it's not worth the risk

How to neutralize the other flavors though

or just buy vanilla extract in the meantime.

this

it's not like LA is the only state that sells alcohol you dumb shit

>"you're underage because you're not old enough to buy alcohol

>being this autistic

It's not cheaper. The bottle of extract for 16 oz is $35 or so. You can get a 25 ounce bottle (750 ml) of decent liquor for around $20.

but which has better security?

All these salty burgerclaps that can't buy booze at age 18 like the rest of the world.

Hit up AA BRO. I don't believe in the twelve steps but if you're drinkin that shit to get drunk hit up AA

It's definitely not cheaper. That stuff costs like 11 dollars for a half pint bottle

Just pay a homeless guy. Or go to a liquor store in the hood. That's how I used to buy booze when I was 15

kykkk

Lel. U must be a yank. Sux 4 u. 18 is legal drinking age here

it is NOT cheaper

it tastes like fucking shit compared to liquor

underage b& get the fuck out

I dunno, that sounds pretty good to me, my mum was telling me she got a 40 or 60 of the stuff in Mexico for 10 cad or so. I'd definitely buy a bottle if I ever went there.

What's the % on that?