Is Sup Forums prepared for the memery that will occur when he wins his 6th next year...

is Sup Forums prepared for the memery that will occur when he wins his 6th next year? calling it now pats 38-24 seacucks superbowl lii

>xeattle getting back to the dance

It will be some other team having a meme year. Picking the Bucs to get sacrificed to Brady

>no digits
Won't happen.

Cowboys make it to the owl, but lose spectacularly. Check 'em.

If that happened, Brady would be 3-0 against NFCS teams in the Owl

its going to be the giants and he can finally redeem himself against the autist

ne 147-0 ny

Why should they script another rerun of this seasons show?

Probably going to be something like "Return of the Raiders/Steelers/Packers" or "Falcons Finally Rise Up After Last Year's Tease"

Might even be "The Battle of the Birds" with Falcons vs Seahasks

>Might even be "The Battle of the Birds" with Falcons vs Seahasks
You should probably learn the basics of the nfl before posting stupid fucking shit.

I'm not strictly talking about the bowl u maggot

fuck off nazi

I surely would be angry about being the creative director of a shit show with so many restrictions and such simple plotline

NFC AFC Micing should occur every 2 years or something

>fuck the essential structure of the nfl because variety
yeah fuck off nazi migrant merkel

fucking dumb nazi go back to your merkel cuckshed

ne 18-1 ny
one td with the extra point safety returned by the giants and another 4 field goals

God damn Brady is amazing

samefag back to Sup Forums you go

So how much money did you bet on Atlanta?

He's getting his 6th but it will be against dallas, not the seacucks

Search your feelings, you know this to be the likely conclusion

I'm saying the Cardinals. They must beat all NFC birds for the owl. If they do manage to win it again next year I say he should walk away. How amazing is it to start your career with:

Owl-loss-Owl-Owl, then end it just the same. Dynasty at the start and Dynasty at the end.

it will be Patriots 34-24 Packers

if he loses to the giants again, it will be something that hes never forgetting

If Eli pulls off a third win against Brady he's gonna be a hall of famer despite not deserving it

Why is this board so obsessed with the Hawks

If the Hawks were to make it back next year no way they would lose to Brady again they would hit him so hard he would come out of the game

>more rings than his legendary older brother
>might break Farves record for consective starts
>all with down syndrome

Gtfo

Hes HoF for me already fuck these haters.

Its full of autists, thats why.

nah it's gonna be Cowgirls vs Pasts in LII and he'll get a 6th. After that Zeke will retire and dak will fade into obscurity. Screencap this.

nah, more likely his black American bull got angry and slapped his girlfriend. Now he has to make up with 3 bulls at the same time and isn't sure if her holes are going to survive