Brianna Wu calls for Google Developer to be fired for having an opinion

Brianna Wu calls for Google Developer to be fired for having an opinion

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/coralewis/google-diversity-manifesto?utm_term=.fkxA3G662#.woeV9nmmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't Wu a man?
You'd think he'd like the chance to get a job before some nigger or bitch.

ya ppl get fired for their opinions all the time. nothing new. Don't go running your mouth spewing "muh opinion" at work especially when it's a fucking stupid one.

He probably didn't even read it

I got fired for finding photos of one of my female cooworkers having an orgy on the office computer, so fuck this thread

Did you save it?
Did you display itr too your coworkers?

DID YOU ADMIT IT TO GET FIRED?

google is becoming a well known george soros associated leftist propaganda machine.
Interesting times

She had an orgy on the office computer?

Holy fuck! Either you work at Cray, or she's a fucking gymnast

>becoming
Are you retarded?

only paht retahded

in those two posts she is proving almost every point in the "manifesto"

I'm reading the memo and it actually makes a lot of good sense. Brianna Wu is fucktarded.

These people have a literal mental deficiency. They are physically incapable of processing certain information.

I read it too, I doubt Wu did. Probably just reacting to the gizmode comments. I guarantee she'll be a guest on TWiT tomorrow explaining why this means she should be elected to congress.

The Sluts of DEC/VAX

I wanna see that movie

Post pics pls.

Right? I read that shit, and sure he could be wrong about some of his unsourced claims about relative traits in males and females, but there was NOTHING to indicate that he either wanted to end inclusion of women or niggers.

His fucking point was that differences between the genders fucking EXIST, and policies that discriminate against specific genders/races are bad, REGARDLESS OF THE SUPPOSED MORALITY OF SUCH POLICIES.

Motherfucker talks about the culture of shaming, how you cannot express any opinion that disagrees with the supposedly "moral" majority, AND MOTHER FUCKERS EXPLODE THAT HE'S AN IMMORAL SHIT, PROVING HIS GOD DAMN POINT.

Speak the truth, these bitches hate the truth.

>Motherfucker talks about the culture of shaming, how you cannot express any opinion that disagrees with the supposedly "moral" majority, AND MOTHER FUCKERS EXPLODE THAT HE'S AN IMMORAL SHIT, PROVING HIS GOD DAMN POINT.
And this surprises you?

Kike Kike Kike Kike Kike Kike Kike Kike Kike Kike Kike Kike
Kike Kike Kike Kike Kike Kike Kike Kike
Kike Kike Kike Kike

1. employee raises a flag on rampant opinion-shaming
2. non-employee calls for employee to be terminated
3. if google enacts point 2, then point 1 is valid

What really happened was that the guy wanted an end to the racist diversity quotas.

I researched this thoroughly and it checks out.

not just that
but google gives training and has jobs that are only available if you belong to a minority race or gender

So end affirmative action which is already illegal in all of Europe.

how did that happen? ?
you getting fired, I mean

so progressive

males are the minority gender, so...

STOP USING YOUR SEXIST FACTS!
RAPE!RAPE!RAPE!RAPE!RAPE!RAPE!RAPE!RAPE!RAPE!RAPE!

he meant victims of the patriarchy

he tried to slut shame her

apparently they know who the author is so expect to be reading about a firing on Monday buzzfeed.com/coralewis/google-diversity-manifesto?utm_term=.fkxA3G662#.woeV9nmmE

So I can get a job at Google if I claim to be a woman? winRAR

If you ever had doubts that stupid people were really everywhere, here is your proof. What a bunch of knee-jerk ducks.

Google is going to run out of useless positions and participation trophies for all these bitches.

>Employee downloads perverted sex images of themselves on an office computer.
>Another employee finds such images and reports them to the superior.
Who should get fired and charged with sexual harassment at workplace?
Apparently the person who happens to have a penis?
In a perfect world, you should sue the company.

He got fired for being a "sexist male" because when a man does perverted shit he gets charged with a sex crime but when a woman does it then it's "empowering" and no-one should tell her what to do with her body.

Again, he should sue the company on all grounds of moral and legal.

>trusting anything posted by buzzfeed
>actually reading anything posted by buzzfeed
what an absolute moron

>if google enacts point 2, then point 1 is valid
Hell, point 1 is valid whether they do or don't.

Let me guess. It was a white male...

So sick of this shit. Stop whining.

Did
>you
even read the manifesto?

Something tells me the answer is no. That's what's wrong with the majority of people, regardless of their ideological bent. Read, nigger.

Gender wars are a way for the rich to keep us fighting amongst ourselves. This goes for Brianna Wu, the guy who wrote the manifesto, etc.

I hate to say "Wake up, sheeple" but wake up, sheeple!

Proverbs 26:
4 Don’t answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are.
5 Be sure to answer the foolish arguments of fools, or they will become wise in their own estimation.

Ah yes. Gotta love 2017, where you don't have to read the article to argue against a 10 page doc with tweets demanding their job.

Also what the fuck is a Brian Wu?

it used to be a john walker flynt

I've always hated how trannies seem to think they can "speak for" the gender they mutilated themselves into.

Still doesn't ring any bells. Have they ever done anything important? Because a quick scroll through its twitter just tells me he's angry, bitchy, and irrelevant.

no you pretty much summed it up

Right? Speaking on behalf of an entire gender in itself is retarded, but add the cherry on top that you're not even actually that gender just makes it hilarious.

Why do people even give a fuck about their coworkers and what they do anyway. Even if women are shitty programmers or whatever you still get paid the same anyway.
I work for a chemical company and chemistry has always been roughly like 50% female and usually the girls aren't as passionate about it as the guys but literally nobody gives a fuck because it's not like whining about it makes you more money.

Ah. Well then fuck giving any more attention or time to that ogre then.

But anyways thanks for the affirmation

Because millennial females are used to having the world revolve around them and constant whining giving them more attention. The society needs to learn to ignore and stop rewarding women that are acting like overgrown adult children.

I don't know what it's like at silicon valley companies but where I work nobody even really talks to each other. Usually everyone in sciences is kind of autistic and introverted so girls aren't really 'entitled' or anything.
There's like 10 people in my lab and it's silent for like 75% of the day.

But how will I be able to pretend to be the strong masculine hero, if they won't pretend to be the weak feminine damsel?

And Wu makes it even better

you can't win. YOU CAN'T WIN! GOD IS A FUCKING LUNATIC. THE WORLD IS SHIT. BURN THE MEDALLION

>silent for 75% of the day

Sounds fucking nice

>Read, nigger.

Hitting on coworkers in the US and some other countries is a classic template for a sexual harassment lawsuit.

It's pretty nice. We have music I guess, but yeah nobody really talks.
I mean when I was actually in university nobody really talked much either though. That's usually how sciences are. Engineers are usually more chatty it seems, we get engineering intern students to do basic stuff like weigh samples and they're always little brats lol

>There's like 10 people in my lab and it's silent for like 75% of the day.
That's awesome, seriously.

Isn't a man dressed as a woman, championing women's rights the same as a white man in black face at a BLM chimpout?

I'm not seeing any differences, it's exactly the same thing.

To know the truth, read it in reverse.
Brianna Wu is only capable of seeing things from the perspective of her own "lived experience", which is limited to the fabrication of feminist lies and not any actual experience lived. The only experience she's "lived" is her hurt feelings when her inflated ego is being confronted about her sexist double standards and biases towards men.

That poor guy, it's almost like he actually expected a productive conversation

See you keep saying "her"

Or that white lady who ran the NAACP or whatever lol

Reminder Wu tried to cite itself as a source on wikipedia