Bloodborne is comfy imo

Comfy doggo

Feeling pretty damn cozy rn

Good

was hoping for a thread like this

I miss dog pillow forts

Currently have 5 kittens curled at my feet
>cant get cozier

A lot of gripe about LOTR is the spend so much time walking and camping. Honestly those are some of my favorite parts. Resting after a long travel, eating some food cooked over the fire, for a moment things aren't so horrible and they get to relax.

got a meow on my bed here

> No telekinetic powers for mouse and keyboard
:(

theyre 7 1/2 weeks, going to be leaving soon. they all cuddle up around me at night going to miss it.

Don't get to keep even one?

I miss my meow.

Pretty cozy

TEScomfy

probably going to keep one. dad cat is outside now and i still have mom cat.

vintage TEScomfy

FUCK, is that kiwi strawberry vitamin water?

Hey bros what's the best app or site to download games for free on Android

god damn

Both good, but that second is really really good. Moar?

Die.

I don't know the words to describe how much I'd do to live like that. Absolutely beautiful. What would go great with it, is unlimited rain and cold.

fog, rain, and big city.

Can only be better with naked girls and puppies

this isnt cosy its terrifying

are you homeless?

Gets really cold in Chile? I always associate Chile with the ocean and the Atacama.

japan is just one entire city of ultra comfy

Yes.

cozy enough?

Always wanted to go there, maybe some day.

my thoughts exactly. this is like, bear / serial killer territory

me too, i got a friend stationed there since hes in the navy, says its everything i thought it was. my only dream before i die, is to go there and just achieve maximum comfy then die happy

my lord user, doing gods work, keep em coming

Even those coffin sized hotels I'd like to try. Small spaces can be quite comfy.

>be this thread

That heater right next to that bed seems like a fire hazard.

Overcrowded chaos. Does not belong in a cozy thread.

Die, weaboos.

cold weather is comfy, with those blankets youll never need to use it. np

>heater
>fire
is 2 warms for price of 1

I live in a climate with pretty cold winters and almost never use the heater. Actually will opn the windows and just throw on blankets and its the best sleep i get all year.

My chilean friends have told me it gets to about -7ºC(19ºF )in winter, with high humidity levels..It's quite cold, yes

hot bubble bath by candlelight count as cozy?

Same here. I'll leave my window open during a blizzard it's great

comfy and scary at the same time

Aww man I need some coziness.

I like to use a blowdryer eben its cold Outside die max comfy Mode.

doesnt get lower than like 40 F here so i always turn my fan on high so i can hide under the covers

What a nice thread

Where I go to school

Yeah, that seems close to the definition of comfy.

If you are into stuff like this consider looking into the kq saga, there are some pretty comfy places there and the style is similiar

New England here. Winters get pretty nasty. The last one wasn't bad, but 2 years ago we had a blizzard and I was snowed in for about 4 days. It was awesome

I usually hate tourist trap kinda places. Muir woods, somewhat south of you i think, was not the typical tourist trap. Great easy trail (i'm disabled) and quite quiet for the amount of people there.

I've lived in SoCal, but feel i'd rather live in NorCal.

this picture never fails to relax me

man i'd clear my head so well in that bed

Damn user this is the fucking shit.

Fog is great too. Dampens the sound and the visual range.

Blizzards have a similar effect.

reminds me of several years ago when a late season blizzard downed power lines all over my state. 3 days without electricity with temperatures not going above 10*F.

>pic related was our only source of heat by day
>lots of thick comfy blankets by night

amazing how cozy things seem to be when you have to live without electricity for a few days in a blizzard.

Id just sit there all day

I didnt mind the walking,but goddamn frodo is a weak bitch

It is kinda nice not having electricity occasionally. Just sit near the fire and read and rest.

he carried the ring all the way to mt doom. He's not weak at all.

It sucks. You used to have to light candles for light but now we have phones and tablets, it's not even necessary anymore. I'd really like to reset the last 20 years.

the wind blew out a few transformers last week. took 16 hours for utilities to get power back up. being nocturnal my options were taking a hot candlelit bath followed by hours relaxing on the patio smoking my pipe listening to distant thunder and wind in the trees.

yeah, screw that. oil lamps and candles win every time

If there is thunder or rain, I'll stop whatever I am doing and just lay in bed or on the couch and listen until its over. Usually end up falling asleep and waking rested.

Marijuana works well with no electricity too. Though for storms I prefer sober.

someone just has a river/waterfall in the backyard??

Assuming its built above flood level, I'd never leave.

i always forget my comfy gifs

What's in the attic? Can't quite make it out

thats always great.
im particularly fond of bundling up and going out in heavy calm snowfall with a thermos full of hot cocoa or tea. magical silence