Ok Sup Forums, this is an inquiry. Im actually curious. How does the rest of the world view Hillary...

Ok Sup Forums, this is an inquiry. Im actually curious. How does the rest of the world view Hillary? Like her or hate her? Or just completely indifferent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=59YBQawJcBc
salon.com/2016/05/15/bernie_or_bust_will_save_us_the_foul_stench_of_lesser_evilism_has_made_our_politics_useless/
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The media here clearly prefers her to Trump, but most people I've talked to want to see Trump become POTUS.

Here is commonly viewed as the cucked forgiving wife

She called a person "fucking jew bastard". Afaik Trump has never done that. I like Hillary.

Trump is a racist thats all they know

They love her because she's a globalist, neocon, wall street cunt

RedPillery Clinton?

this is the latest hillary headline to appear in the uk

American. Voting adult in the '90s. To many shenanigans, would never vote for any Clinton ever.

this I live in London and all the young bitches love her because she has a wrinkly cunt tucked away between her legs.

Somehow being a woman has become synonymous with 'angelic being of wisdom and serenity' these days

Hillary could propose that the border be dissolved and that all boys are raped to learn what it's like to be a woman in preschool, and cunts here would still worship her

Bro I get it

Over here she's seen as a criminal bitch for what happened in Benghazi, and also a massive Jew puppet who's husband can't keep his dick in his pants

#Clintoris

>Sammy Hagar was unavailable for comment

Kek.

I honestly think she is. She's just being suppressed by the jews. Or maybe she's playing them?

Every time she's shown on TV here, they say nothing about her except she's the wife of Bill Clinton.

no user, $hillary Clinton is Bought and sold! when she gets into office, her oval office will be filled with money and $he will be cackling all night long as she allows black people to continue breathing air and not helping the white race!

elitist corporatist hawk

The overwhelming majority of bluepilled people here see her as a better alternative than Trump. Even though they resent her being part of a dynasty, and not really deserving to be invested.

What enrages me is that most people think, quite cluelessly, but also encouraged by the leftist media, that she is against waging useless wars etc, and that Trump will create new wars abroad. When in fact it's the exact opposite. I try to preach the good word about Trump though.

Just to give you the atmosphere, I know a grown man, responsible and quite intelligent, although a bit politically clueless, who unironically said : "If Trump is elected, it will be WW3". I just laughed at his face, it was just so ridiculous the way one can believe the media, even when they almost never quote Trump directly.

>forgiving

She has Bill's balls in her pocketbook.

Seen as most viable candidate, although Sanders is ideal.

To be honest, there was never a time in modern history when the French media hasn't shilled for the democrat candidate the hardest they could. It's quite automatic.

Hate her thoroughly

barely an exaggeration

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Most Europeans like her because they're cucks and because they recognize her surname from Bill.

Hillary is the candidate of peace!!!

Anyone with a brain can see shes a cunt and that trump is based.
Some others hate most americans equally
The media kind of shills for her just because they think she will win, once trump wins they will kind of shill for trump

>Anyone with a brain can see shes a cunt and that trump is based.
That's funny as fuck, I actually lol'd at the irony.

>flag

How about Sinister? She's not Chinese so it shouldn't be offensive to her...

The media in our countries have been pumping out pro Hilliary stuff and anti-Trump stuff.
What do you think the public believes??

>flag
What about it? It's the master race flag. The blue represents blue eyes. The yellow represents blonde hair. The cross represents christianity.

Probably gonna be Prez purely because "muh 1st female president" ._.

youtube.com/watch?v=59YBQawJcBc

Yes it's blatant when you hear her speak that she's unsufferable. However, in the non-english media, she is shilled through dubbed extracts and mere quotes from her discourses, without the audio and barely a short video.

It's not like I like her, but Trump can't be president.

The NZ media loves her.

It's all anti-Trump. The newsreaders change the tone of their voice when talking about Trump, like he is some kind of dumb child.

Anti-Trump stuff every other day. I haven't seen any criticism of Hill.

Disgusting lying cunt.

>Sweden
>Master Race
Good joke, everybody laugh

this is the problem the #BernieOrBust crew has

salon.com/2016/05/15/bernie_or_bust_will_save_us_the_foul_stench_of_lesser_evilism_has_made_our_politics_useless/

Top cuck

lol, Hillary doesn't have any control over Bill.

most people here would vote for her. personally i wouldn't turn my back on her and i thought this way before Sup Forums

Hitler thought so. That's good enough for me.

Boring robotic liar

t. ahmed

t. proud cuck

Hell yeah I'm proud to be Swedish. Best country on the planet.

>takes pride in Hitler loving Swedes
>likes current Sweden

how is that not a contradiction?

>A wild colgate appears.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Sexy, too bad they are probably sucking Somalian dick right now.

Shilled to oblivion, nobody knows anything about her except that "she would be the first woman president".

>Sexy, too bad they are probably sucking Somalian dick right now.
You're thinking of american girls.

we have the same shit here as you have in Sweden, but if my country doesn't uncuck itself in the next 20 years it can implode for all i care.

They barely ever mention her.
They just hate trump and don't want him in.
They don't present Hillary because if they do, people might see why so many people are voting for trump
Shit even her campaign seems to be "Don't vote for trump! anything but trump!"

Why is it that Swedes are the most arrogant and self-absorbed people on the Internet? Literally all of you I've talked to were insufferable cunts who looked down on everyone else despite having no real positive qualities on your own.

mom and sis want her in because she's a woman. me and my brother go around making cant stump the trump jokes, since he's clearly the better. dont know what dad thinks

>but if my country doesn't uncuck itself in the next 20 years it can implode for all i care.
Spoken like a true traitor. You honestly don't deserve to live in a germanic country.

Do they not remember Thatcher?
Even if you think she dun good, that's hardly something neoliberals can say

kek whatever, i'm bailing out and you can stay as a NEET in Somalia 2.0 watching Hitler in your favorite youtube videos

Do you think a Swede posting at 03:00 on a monday morning is a socially regular person?
It's Swedens version of shitposting

>UK dept for international development
>giving bucketfuls of money to one of the few countries with a bigger economy than ours
THANKS CAMERON

>Why is it that Swedes are the most arrogant and self-absorbed people on the Internet?
I think you're just jealous that we're better than you, and that we remind you of it.
> Literally all of you I've talked to were insufferable cunts who looked down on everyone else
Of course. That's usually what happens when you are superior.
>despite having no real positive qualities on your own.
Lmao we're the master race.

Stay mad, slav shit.

I don't want to get bombed.
Again.
Vote trump to save your Serbros

You forgot to add:

---------------------------------------
Posted from my cuckshed

Media here supports her because she isn't Trump.
No real support for her as far as I've heard.

Where is Canada on the list? Can't find you.

Lmao literally nigger-tier intelligence.

In canada I'd say the average person accepts she's (to some degree) corrupt, but everyone seems to think trump is hitler so she's the obvious candidate

>kek whatever, i'm bailing out
Good riddance. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

> actually taking "the jews" meme non ironically.

>Good riddance

as a Swede you must be happy to see all the whites emigrate from Europe. Enjoy the leftists and replacement niggers

I absolutely hate her, but I'm not representative for the Dutch opinion. The "first president with a vagina" argument seems to prevail, plus the narrative ''Trump=evil incarnate'' is heavily shilled here. Even among many quite right wing people he can do no good at all. I do have to say that amongst the people who follow US politics, the eternal ''Oh no I don't support a candidate because I'm very objective and my deep and thorough opinions can't be framed onto one particular candidate'' brag is very popular. Sad!

>as a Swede you must be happy to see all the whites emigrate from Europe.
You mean the traitors? Yeah I am actually. Once we expunge all the non-whites, those people aren't welcome back.

Literally brainwashed. I feel sorry for you.

>tfw three dubs in a row.

>posting a fake article

what's the matter, you're not smart enough to emigrate and get a job elsewhere because you're just as reliant on welfare as the nignogs in your country?

You are getting high from people eating your bait. Sweden is not that bad. Its like minnesota but more expensive and with more rules. You seem to enjoy exotic cocks, I dont blame you. Here is horny snake.

That's mr. Aquafresh for you. Do you even have access to this ambrosina amongst the toothpastes or does Tyrone only allow you to use the off-brand?

Why are you even on Sup Forums? Go back to the sauna, or sharpen your mora knife.

Hillary for Prison 2k16

Most swiss don't like her but are sure she will win cause of your corrupted system

I use natural toothpaste, not the jew variety (le fluoride).

Over here most people prefer her to Trump, but many young people also know all the fucked up shit she's done. Personally I think she's a right cunt.

>posting a fake article
That's what 90% of the SwedenYES shit is, lmao. What's the problem?
>what's the matter, you're not smart enough to emigrate and get a job elsewhere because you're just as reliant on welfare as the nignogs in your country?
I'm not a traitor. If my country is going down, I'm going down with it. That won't happen however.

If most of the white people leave and the remainder are women who fuck immigrants and the husbands who watch and dont fuck anybody who will kick out the immigrants?

I suppose natural toothpaste is the only halal toothpaste that's available

The stuff you're referring to is usually called ''negro sperm'' outside of Sweden

>I'm not a traitor. If my country is going down, I'm going down with it. That won't happen however.

spoken like a true sheep. no wonder your country is so easy to cuck.

Hate her.

Kek