So I just read tonight that apparently there's a cache of several hardcore nudes of Anne Hathaway floating around...

So I just read tonight that apparently there's a cache of several hardcore nudes of Anne Hathaway floating around, none yet public. Anyone know anything about this?

nope, but I do know she has a fetish for neets.

read, where?

So apparently years ago she dated a con artist who took a lot of photos of her and even apparently hired a pro to take a couple of her as well. When the FBI busted her boyfriend, they got the photos as well. Supposedly they're out there waiting to be leaked.

I heard she's married and a lovely, normal person.
That said, please do share.

I first read it on one of the Phun forums and then Googled it. There's a couple celebrity gossip articles on it from a few years ago.

I don't have them else I'd be posting them and not talking about them :) I'm just fascinated that they supposedly exist. This is like the Lost City of Gold of celeb nudes.

proceed on this

I don't know anything about that but supposedly she's into anal. I'm starting to think she might be a closet sub as well.

Bump for interest

did they cg the dude's dick out?
it's gay as fuck but after I noticed it's disconcerting and I felt quite sorry for the fella.

I was too busy looking at her ass to notice him :P

Check out the movie Havoc, from 2005
She plays a rich bitch valley girl who hooks up with a bunch of gang bangers, cheating on her bf.
Good sex scenes, lots of her tits, she watches her friend (bijou Phillips also nude) start taking on multiple gangstas
Phillips naked in a tub, trying to seduce Hathaway
Hathaway gets hot while some guy photos her , she undoes jeans and bates.
Anyway, good sex scenes, lots of Hathaway tits plus bijou
I give it 5 faps

Kurt Cobain sang about the "Heart-Shaped Box" - He clearly meant Anne Hathaway's perfect heartshaped ass.

My god he killed himself because he could never be in that.

That fucking idiot. I imagine a universe where Anne Hathaway and Kurt Cobain get married. They have no kids because this universe is filled with a poison from a white-supramist cult that wants to end reproduction for 40 years to make a better chance for white babies but they are happy together.

His music becomes more sappy. His next hit "Disney Princess" is weird because it literally is a song all about her flaws and why he loves her for them. "You want to be loved, cause you don't trust we love you and that makes us love you even more" the goddamn poet.

He OD's on Oxycontin in 2014. Anne is annoyed that she didn't have a kid with him stating "Just give me a baby before you go - I have had the shots, We have this chance! She'll be beautiful!"

He just looked at her and said "Your mother will die if you read this post"

that's like... impossible (for a straight guy).

kek

it's a movie you fucking twat.

Nirvana sucks

...lol; okay, thanks for contributing :)

the drugs you've been doing. what's the name. I need it for science. The user experience sounds promising although a bit obnoxious to the bystanders, if you allow me being perfectly honest.

kek'd

>kurt cobain.
>OD
>2014

It's weird the Alison bring nudes are years old there's just a ton of old celeb nudes out there most of them we will never see I've been waiting 2 years for a new fappening and we got a pretty good mini one this year but too many no name British z list actress and wash up old wwe bitches

The Brie leak is what's got me thinking that if there are Hathaway nudes out there -- and it sounds like there are -- we'll see them eventually. I'm just curious when and how revealing they are.

I want a vine fappening. Lele pons. Britney Furlan. Venessa Orion. Carly incntro. McKenzie. That would be awesome

This is a worthy effort deserving of respect.

Alternate universes - This one is the one where Courtney Love works at a Waffle House in Memphis. Jesus get on my...well I'm sorry you're not thinking my way so...try?

Bipolar Disorder. It's awesome! I highly recommend it.

:D

No Nirvana blows! Cobain sucks. Maybe. Are you trapped in one timeline? Awwwww... You're like a bushbaby trying to understand algebra.

I love Anne Hathaway but she already has done so much nudity and her best years are behind if she has nudes they better be of her with a dick in her mouth or cum on her

These pics would be from years ago when she was in her prime. Also I don't know if there's such a thing as "so much nudity;" I'm quite happy if she wants to keep stripping for the camera for a while.

You deserve this

I wish someone would leak some Hayley Atwell nudes instead of British d-list actresses. It's a crime those tits have stayed hidden for so long.

Amen

sauce?

Gross

I've seen her tits so many times she's no longer interesting. She's saturated her market.

You just know Atwell has nudes or at least revealing pics out there somewhere, that's what makes it so frustrating

Amy schumer, "snatched"