UK Bans all psychoactive substances

UK Bans all psychoactive substances.

>legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2016/553/made

When will America get its act together? All these 'research chemicals' and even states allowing degenerates to get high on marijuana.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUiXJ4ZIOEE
legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2016/2/schedule/1
theguardian.com/society/2016/mar/16/poppers-should-not-come-under-legal-highs-ban-say-top-advisers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm guessing they're keeping alcohol?

these drugs interfere with obedience.
we need workers who don't question authority
and who will accept longer hours and less pay without question.

So sugar is banned?

get back to me when they ban the internet, which is the most powerful psychoactive drug around today.

better ban humanity since we make 100% pure cut DMT
#notallhumans

The homeless losers were on the news saying they are addicted to Spice because they can get it for a fiver in a shop

HARAM!

can you blame them? honestly, who wants their authority challenged?

they should just ban blood and confiscate it from everyone in the UK, the world would be improved

No more coffee?

Not sure how that would work, but I would agree with some sort of limitations on the amounts of sugar that can be used.

I certainly don't agree with allowing sweets to be bought with food stamps.

Natural gas? Cat piss? All sorts of cleaners? Computer air? Correction fluid? Gasoline? What else

i want to live somewhere else but i'm broke
:(

alcohol is haram as well...
When will UK get it's act together.
The great prophet will smite you if you don't obey.

>all psychoactive substances
well at least they could never ban estrogen because birth control
that shit is magnificent desu

They banned coffee?

fermented shit and piss

choking yourself till you pass out

The stop and search has been loosened also! Especially about cars, boats and planes.

Never change.

So tired of this meme. Come on over and I'll slip you some acid and lead you on a leash like the impressionable little 14 year old shit you are.

VHS player head cleaner.

Sugar? Coffee? Tea? Cola?

Theresa May is a stupid bitch, this had better be repealed by the Lords, fucking retarded government.

Saladin drank alcohol routinely.

Try getting him to work a 10 hour shift in a warehouse afterwards, faggot

Drugs are fucking great for obedience m8
People don't think of the bigger picture when they're busy getting high, they don't think of improving themselves either, keen to just slog shit in a factory to make enough money to take drugs.

He will of he needs his fix.

What about diabetics that actually need sugar incase their blood sugar drops?

Doesn't this effectively ban Nicotine, Alcohol and Caffeine?
Are they all Haram now?

youtube.com/watch?v=WUiXJ4ZIOEE

They can eat an apple.

>sugar is psychoactive
>apples contain sugar
>production of sugar and therefore production of apples is illegal

fucking disgusting. Fuck those nanny state puritanical ass hats.

caffeine is psychoactive too, will be banned?

>Cuppas are banned
It's okay, we have new British values like tolerance instead of tea drinking.
Just have to wake up every morning to a nice big steaming hot cup of tolerance and diversity.

I could make him do whatever I wanted him to do. His brain is a soup sandwich.

If he's unable to work due to "Ego Loss" or "Penetration of the Bardo" I just smack him around a little, same as I do with my employees with the stomach flu.

You know, this is starting to make me think. The British Empire explored the whole world to find new spices and tea leaves. What's the most likely trigger for a race war?

>Muslims declare psychoactive drugs illegal
>Sympathizers in UK automatically agree
>Considering they've banned forks and butter knifes, this isn't that unlikely
>Harsher sentences for illegal drugs
>Then psychoactive legal drugs, such as antidepressants
>Then coffee
>Then tea
>Flashbacks to the Boston Tea Party
>Every red blooded bong dons their tricorn hat and red coat
>Tea Party movement is revived with new meaning
>Islam declared a threat to national security of UK
>Even sympathizers begin to defect back to their roots
>Civil/Race/Holy war proceeds
>US follows suit, getting more aggressive in middle east
>Other countries who were keeping quiet now getting in
>US-Russia relations better than ever
>Greatest ally realizes we can unite to defeat a common enemy
>The Jews shift the global media narrative so the Muslims are officially the bad guys
>Islam formally declared a threat to global peace by nations worldwide
>Islam world faces certain death
>Because of the UK's love of tea

H L Mencken was one based motherfucker.

>All these anons listing benign substances like coffee and asking if they are banned
Why can't you just be happy someone is trying to get disgusting drugs off the streets?

Caffeine might be psychoactive, but obviously the ban is intended at research chemicals and other loop holes that need to be closed up.

I personally would not oppose a ban on caffeine also, but I don't see it as particularly harmful either.

What are you gonna do now without alcohol redcoats?

"""""research"""""

You can't allow degenerates to exploit these loopholes. The cost to society is just too high.

You guys ever notice how when you do drugs you get high

It's absolutely disgusting. Kids are essentially buying benzos legally because of the loopholes, or ingesting some powder that makes them incapacitated at the least and a danger to others at the worst.

This is true, it's a fun to joke about but it seems to be targeted purely at legal highs, since they're hard to ban and worse than actual illegal drugs in cases.

Are they banning exercise? Can't wait till brickcuckitstan becomes the fattest nation on earth.

We'll have a long way to go if we want to beat you guys.
Better hurry up and get that wall built before you're overrun by obese spics

Statist pls leave!

Certain things need to be controlled. Suggesting that extremely unhealthy food not be bought on welfare aid is hardly statism or totalitarianism.

>mids

Can I buy legal drugs before the law comes into place, or will they track me down after the 26th and be mean to me?

>I want small government!
>I want the government to tell adults what they can and cannot put in their body!
lol at all these fake conservatives

Tax it, that's what we do.

they will need to lobotomize every citizen, also alcohol an tobacco an caffeine, also anything that has a smell

Alcohol, nicotine, caffiene and foods such as sugar, are exempt.

>legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2016/2/schedule/1

I pray for a meteor with every fiber of my being

So what substances were banned that were legal before? Sounds like a smart legislation banning everything except XXX instead of chasing every drug ever

It's a completely reasonable policy. The world would be a better place if alcohol and nicotine were banned, but sadly, it's not feasible. See: Prohibition.

It's objectively a good idea to suppress all other drug use before it becomes ingrained in a culture for generations upon generations.

Guys, were already fucked, our power hungry government is banning literally everything and were getting raped by shitskins, build the wall and save yourselves america... our greatest child... dont look back

theguardian.com/society/2016/mar/16/poppers-should-not-come-under-legal-highs-ban-say-top-advisers

Oh and no poppers! God forgive the faggots in power who are buggering and fucking eachother every day of the fucking week would be without their sphincter relaxers

Please nuke us.

I hate the worms and scum that rule us with every fibre of my being

Muslim detected

Stop trying to make """" excessive quotation marks a thing""""

People take BC to get high? O_O

Other people`s life choices are hurting my collective, please restrict there freedom.

Do you not enjoy being part of the collective, user?

"""""""""""""FUCK""""""""""""
"""""""""""""YOU""""""""""""""
""""""""""""""""I""""""""""""""""
"""""""""""WON'T"""""""""""""
""""""""""""""DO"""""""""""""""
"""""""""""WHAT""""""""""""""
"""""""""""""YOU""""""""""""""
""""""""""""TELL"""""""""""""""
""""""""""""""ME""""""""""""""""

>Cannot articulate a response due to the keks I am currently experiencing

Now i want this on a shirt.

you have to keep taking it for a while
like 2 a day for a week, but then
>feel a billion different emotions at once
>warm fuzzy empathy and caring all the time
that'd be worth it alone but
>experience female orgasms
this is amazing
male orgasms are like your dick feels kind of good for a bit and then some stuff comes out, but female orgasms are like this ridiculously intense whole body uncontrollable shaking and tingling sensation that leaves you sweating and panting and moaning and wanting more
it's like an out of body experience

oh and you grow tits

Wait are you being sarcastic?

Well you're just a bucket of fun aren't you?

Do you actually get super orgasms jutse from taking the pill? Be honest

seriously yes it's amazing

plus when you're not having amazing orgasms you just feel like cuddling everything and being super comfy :3

Sounds very gay

it is very, VERY gay, believe me

Look at the flag, can you really trust this person

If they made shrooms and LSD legal there would be no market for research chems that emulate them but are more harmful.

Neither shrooms or LSD have any real potential to kill you. The knockoffs do. Neither of them can cause lasting somatic damage, the knockoffs can.

But then it was never about protecting the public.

>Marijuana
>Bad

You're one of those people that sees nothing wrong with huffing glue, but calls a fucking plant a drug

In other words, a common core dropout

of course you can ;)

btw I wrote 12:48 but it took like 5 minutes to get the picture off my shitty phone soooooo

Oh ok

What am I reading?

amphetamine
jesus nice. ADHD or what?
doesn't that stuff make your mood go crazy? I wonder what would happen if you combined it with estrogen lol

>Drugs are fucking great for obedience m8
This.
Why do you think the Jewtube promotes substance abuse so much? Stoners and drunks are much easier to control than healthy people. And don't give me that expand your mind Joe Roegan bullshit. While you're opening up your windows of perception someone who actually takes care of their body and mind are working hard and becoming a better person.
Drugs do nothing but put your brain in a confused fog where mundane everyday shit seems profound.

>adderall

degenerate as fuck.

it's true
just as you're reaching climax every part of your body gets ridiculously sensitive and pleasurable to touch
especially your nipples (which is why girls sometimes grab their tits when they're getting close)
then you start moaning and arching your back
then you need to grab onto something and your feet and toes tense up like crazy
then you start shaking and you close your eyes
then after a while you notice you're just lying there panting like you've just run a marathon

and then you feel like going again ;)

it's all uncontrollable
it's like being taken on a wild ride

>Ban alkaloids that don't hurt. Keep industrial tobacco intended to fire with paper, plastic and colorants. Keep alcohol a depressor and blood solvent.

I hate the fucking governments. Never tried weed in my life, never will. But the fucking way they consider whats healthy or not has no argument other than tradition.

I mean, wouldn't it be nice to party with GHB instead of booze? Or chill out with nitrous oxide Sundays, instead of serving beer to your friends?

No, it focuses me. I can basically be in the zone all day at work and without it I have a lot of trouble, even to the point of getting fired.

God damn government.
Glad I don't live over there.

Do tell how being able to perform better at my job is degenerate.

>*tips fedora*

>enhances sexual pleasure
>not psychoactive
pandering at its finest

suck a dick statist. why dont you tell everyone how to live their lives

By not being good at it in the first place.

The Don thinks drugs are degenerate as fuck as well, and so do I, and I sell them for a living.

t. pharmacist

This law is insane.

lel I taught a gay friend about poppers

Because drugs are haram my friend. Degenerate or not, people should have the choice to take them or not.

>t. pharmacist
But are you a pharmacologist?

We have three states with straight up legalized weed, not to mention the countless others where it is decriminalized, and nothing bad has happened yet. Bongs need to get a grip.

This pic is old as fuck, but ti's my degree. My degree is a 'Doctorate of Pharmacology'.