Why does Colbert rape Trump so relentlessly?

Why does Colbert rape Trump so relentlessly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ul2OuvPOQE
youtube.com/watch?v=0UfqBxR9O50
youtube.com/watch?v=5wwk3q6hG6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he's jealous of people who win so much the get tired of winning.

Because he is smarter than everyone that actually thinks the Rump cares about anyone but the Rump.

because he's a jealous and sad beta male who has homosexual dreams about his superior bull

Because Trump is a joke

circus & bread

My Lord. You really don't know a thing about it, do you?

Here's Bill Maher scaring the rubes into submission on election week:
youtube.com/watch?v=_ul2OuvPOQE
>muh.... muh fashishhhsss
>dis is sirius guise

Trump supporters can only respond with "cuz he's jealous" like middle school girls :^]

>rump
>drumpf
>make thread everyday
Don't you faggots have better things to do?

Because the jokes write themself

GTFO with this annoying ass thread.

you faggots STILL cry about obama and hillary

whatever you say Colbertbot

How's Trump working out for you? You happy with his performance and all that?

thread is kill

Middle school girls have a lot of good judgement. None of them would touch your ass when you in middle school.

yah stay rekt fag

>WAHHHHH

Fraudulent and homosexual, trump's hands aren't that large

>Why does Colbert rape Trump so relentlessly?

Because he can.

If you could ring a bell and get a lot of money each time you did it would you? I would. That is what Stephen Colbert and John Oliver do. Neither are very funny or have any real talen so good for them.

Humor is subjective but you're saying Colbert only does it for money?

He's essentially a comedian. It's very easy to make fun of Trump (as we have seen for the past year) so he will continue to do so as long as it makes Comedy Central's audience(s) laugh, Democrats and Republicans alike.

Bc it's easy

Absolutely not. He does it from the goodness of his heart. He rejects money and lives closely with refugees and disenfranchised minorities.

John Oliver is an annoying clown that just doesn't has it. Colbert is great.

Murderered

>He does it from the goodness of his heart. He rejects money and lives closely with refugees and disenfranchised minorities.

You know, there are people who do things because they like them AND get money for it.

I've watched him on Strangers With Candy, The Daily Show, and The Colbert Report. I just don't think he is that funny.

There are a lot of people who do things because they like refugees and disenfranchised minorities. They fall into two categories: Rich people who will never have to live around them and poor people who deify the rich people who benefited from stimulus package 2 who will never have to deal with refugees or blacks in their life.

>I've watched him on Strangers With Candy, The Daily Show, and The Colbert Report. I just don't think he is that funny.

Hardly any comedian cracks out jokes 24/7 that constantly make you piss yourself laughing. Colbert is capable of self-irony. That's one important feature of him and his comedy.

because he deserves it

>Absolutely not. He does it from the goodness of his heart. He rejects money and lives closely with refugees and disenfranchised minorities.
I'm sure he likes the money but you're saying he 's faking it for $?

because it's easy and fun

and it drives his moronic supporters nuts

Opinion discarded.

You lot whined over obama for 8 solid years, dont be coming up in here with that bullshit.

hey isnt the dude in your pic that conservacuck faggot that peddles fear so people will buy all his shitty products?

my life is so much worse than it would be if hillary won

Checked.
Truth.

that headline kills me. im no trump supporter, but lets face it: only the most arrogant retards on the planet could have lost to that clown. they lost because they were fucking stupid.

Is it just me or has the arrogant MAGA ragers level dropped seriously this past week?

Why does OP post this post every day?

He was on Strangers with Candy? He wasn't one of the cross dressers was he?

Also, if you want to listen to a comedian (talk show hosts, really) that almost never miss on a joke then Ron Bennington is your man. He can just sit at the mike and just riff on bullshit the whole time you'll be thinking to yourself "I wish I was the guy who thought of that joke."

Everybody deserves it. Even you. But they're just piling on at this point. How courageous of the 'comedians,' taking the road more travelled.

Coz it's fun? Is it not fun for you?

You a MAGA btw?

Fuck all you ignorant faggots.

You a MAGA btw?

# just Democrats things

Because hes paid to, it a job, see share blue previously known as Correct the record

IMHO Trump is an easy target with all his Bullshit.

A five year old could make fun of him

>Why does Colbert rape Trump so relentlessly?
Dunno, maybe he just doesn't like him for some reason?

Either that, or a troll. Some would say they are both one in the same.

Honestly, I purposefully ignore politics and political discussions in almost any form as a form of protest.

Politicians can't affect your life in any way unless you let them.

Guess what? You know where you would be today if Hillary would have won? You'd be in this thread arguing with an asshole just like me. Your life would not have changed in the least. Stop giving those guys power over your life they don't have unless you give it to them.

Jade yourself as soon as possible and set yourself free.

>Politicians can't affect your life in any way unless you let them.
If you say so.

Sounds like a conspiracy. Do you have a theory?

just happy with libtards crying like bitches

helps forget that Trump sucks

hahah. fantastic.

what hobo camp do you live in? $5 gas affects me. if that moron goes, we're cutting funding for the parks department, and i'm a fucking ranger, i just lost my job.

i'm glad i'm not the one who had to figure out how to pronounce covfefe

you realize he went up against twelve other republicans in the primary right, he only went up against one democrat

we wouldn't have the world shaking at the thought of nuclear war

So you're happy that everybody's miserable?

>Colbert walks on to the stage
>the audience politely tries to restrain their laugher
>*colbert clears throat*
>one audience member busts out laughing in anticipation
>Colbert winks at him
>"so uhh.. Have you heard about Trump this week?"
>the audience explodes in a cacophony of laughter so loud that it busts the microphones and ruins the sound quality for the remainder of the episode
>"I mean, the guy is orange! Like a cheeto!"
>along with ear-shattering roars of laugher, the audience begins ceremoniously throwing Cheetos everywhere
>*colbert strips naked and jacks off in front of the audience*

Amazing political satire

Humor is a subjective thing. What's your idea of good political satire?

cock holster

Where are you paying 5 bucks? I'm paying 1.99.

Also, I've met a lot of sad sacks in my day that lost their jobs about 10 years before they retired and that is something that a rare but unfair practice that makes me emotional.

But I've never met a 20 something that wasn't laid off/fired/made redundant that didn't deserve it. You seem like one of those. You got fired because you are either a poor worker or you are difficult to get along with. But wallow in self-pity and blame someone you've never met before because calling in 'sick' every other Monday couldn't possibly be the reason you're unemployed. You were too clever to get caught.. It's easier that way anyway..

except its not funny ...he hasnt been funny since the daily show ..now all his trump jokes are just all pure hate ..no timing .. rhythm or cadence ..and the people are only laughing not because its funny but because they hate trump..they may as well be trained seals..slap your fins together and i'll throw you a fish . comedians used to craft Jokes and be wordsmiths .. this is bottom rung no effort invovled comedy

Yes

Still happy I voted for him

Raise act will be incredible

I want the travel ban back, too

you don't remember when gas was $5? the iraq and Afghanistan war had nothing to do with it.

that fucking ranger who lost his job is now looking to take my fucking job.

don't let the gov't control your life, no bitch get out and vote

>But I've never met a 20 something that wasn't laid off/fired/made redundant that didn't deserve it. You seem like one of those. You got fired because you are either a poor worker or you are difficult to get along with. But wallow in self-pity and blame someone you've never met before because calling in 'sick' every other Monday couldn't possibly be the reason you're unemployed. You were too clever to get caught.. It's easier that way anyway..
Holy projection Batman.

you sound like a seth meyers guy

his impersonation of running through a sprinkler is hilarious

Oh look this thread again

youtube.com/watch?v=0UfqBxR9O50

he's not funny either

Fluoride in drinking water
Fluoride in Teflon coating
Lead contamination in soil
Lead paint
Estrogen in drinking water
Radionuclide contamination in high phosphorus fertilizer
Slag exposure
Food shortage
Over population
Eugenics
Civil unrest
Boredom
Pathogens
World peace?
Aliens
Aliens
Dark wizards
Psychics
Class warfare
Class warfare
Supervolcanoes
Accidental injury
Depression
Criminal behaviour
Fluoride in toothpaste
Under exercise
Tooth decay
Poor oral hygiene
Coconuts
Ragweed
Fire ants
Killer bees
Climate change
Stagnation
Illegal dumping
Orbital drift
Greed
Xenophobia
Corruption?
Gender warfare
Black widow/brown recluse
Gamma radiation
Seismic anomaly
Political warfare
Degradation
Devaluation of human life
Drug abuse
Communists

Thought this thread was about T-Rump. Not every shitty thing that ever happened that russled you. Stop changing the subject.

I happen to have an excellent memory regarding fuel prices. I remember when W was prez and it was 1.80. I also remember when it was 4.42.

I remember when Obama was prez and fuel cost 2.30. I also remember 4.18.

But there ain't never been 5 dollar gas since Donald.

I'm not saying he's perfect, and I'm not even saying he's not an asshole and a loser. But I am saying you'd sleep a lot sounder if you'd just start fucking ignoring politics. And I'd bet you'd still have your dead-end job too.

When you turn 30 you can usually judge people with the snap of a finger. And I'd be willing to bet if we 3 all got int he same room...after 30 minutes you'd be on my side. Assuming you're not the guy I was ranting to.

he's an SNL guy he has all that text book timing youre complaining about

Other guy seems okay in that he thinks paying attention to politicians is important and his argument isn't projection.

gov't affects you, but to a greater extent you affect gov't. that's the basis of a representative democratically elected gov't. there's never been a greater need for the people to stand up to their gov't then against a guy who's trying to rip off this country for his own gain.

Projection is a made up thing, Jim.

he was definitely projecting, jim is an idiot savant

I doesn't AFFECT you. It's just a force to be reckoned with.

And you can't AFFECT it, either. I want you to post your real name so I can follow you in your political career.

The hard pill to swallow, but one you will eventually have to eat, is realizing that if you go back in history, the only real people who have made a marked difference in the way things work were bullies in general. Because they were the only people with the nerve to bang their shoes against everyone else's forehead (figuratively) until they just gave in.

Half of one, anyway.

Because he's a talentless hack. Or, rather Jon Stewart/The Daily Show sucked him dry of any talent he used to have.

How much are you paid by Killary's campaign to post anti-trump bait bullshit like this thread multiple times a day?

>The hard pill to swallow
Would this be a red pill by chance?

The guy who wrote this
Is this the same guy who wrote this to? If so why isn't he writing best sellers?

Projecting this hard

do you not remember the 99% marches? the aca passed you know

youtube.com/watch?v=5wwk3q6hG6A

I don't know what color they are. I know the movie that references but i've never bothered to watch it. It's just a saying one of my first bosses used to use all the time.

>ITT: alt-right using sjw terms to complain

ACA passed? What rock was I living under? I'd better log in to see if I can still get my kid's Ritalin.

Oh, wait...I was part of the 80% who had insurance before. And I'm still part of the 80% who have it now. So...I guess you can say my life didn't change in any significant way at all.